Dan Revealed Lauren’s BIG Secret to Wayne
Dan Revealed Lauren’s BIG Secret to Wayne! 😱💔 Everything Changes!
Wayne thought he had finally heard everything about Lauren and Dan.
After weeks of arguments, accusations, and uncomfortable conversations, Wayne had given Lauren one simple request:
“Just be honest with me.”
Lauren promised she would.
But there was one thing she hadn't told him.
A secret she had been carrying for weeks.
And Dan knew about it.
At first, Dan had promised himself that he would never reveal it.
But after Wayne gave him his final warning and Lauren continued refusing to tell Wayne the complete truth, Dan reached his breaking point.
He decided that Wayne deserved to know.
Everything.
It started when Dan asked Wayne to meet privately.
Wayne immediately became suspicious.
“Why are you calling me?”
Dan replied, “Because there's something you need to know about Lauren.”
Wayne's expression changed.
“I've heard that before.”
“This time, I'm serious.”
Wayne crossed his arms.
“Then say it.”
Dan took a deep breath.
“Lauren has been keeping something from you.”
Wayne stared at him.
“What?”
Dan hesitated.
“She didn't tell you everything about what happened between us.”
Wayne's heart dropped.
“What are you talking about?”
Dan explained that there had been a moment when Lauren came to him during one of the worst periods in her relationship with Wayne.
She had been upset, confused, and unsure about what she wanted.
According to Dan, Lauren had told him things about her relationship with Wayne that she had never shared with Wayne himself.
Wayne shook his head.
“That's not a secret. People talk.”
Dan replied:
“It's more than that.”
Wayne became increasingly frustrated.
“Then stop talking around it.”
Dan finally said:
“Lauren asked me to keep something from you.”
Wayne froze.
“What?”
“She made me promise not to tell you.”
Wayne stared at him.
“What did she ask you to hide?”
Dan took a breath.
“She was considering leaving.”
Wayne's expression completely changed.
“When?”
“Before all of this started.”
Wayne looked away.
“You're saying Lauren was planning to leave me?”
Dan nodded.
“She was confused. She didn't know if the relationship was still working.”
Wayne's voice became quiet.
“Why didn't she tell me?”
Dan replied:
“Because she was afraid of what would happen.”
Wayne shook his head.
“I deserved to know.”
Dan agreed.
“I thought so too.”
But Wayne wasn't finished.
“Was there more?”
Dan hesitated.
That hesitation immediately made Wayne suspicious.
“Dan.”
Dan finally admitted:
“She also asked me what I thought about us.”
Wayne stared at him.
“Us?”
Dan nodded.
“She asked whether I thought we could ever have a relationship.”
Wayne's face dropped.
“So that's the big secret?”
Dan replied:
“That's part of it.”
Wayne immediately asked:
“What do you mean, part of it?”
Dan looked down.
“She kissed me.”
Silence.
Wayne couldn't believe what he'd heard.
“What?”
Dan repeated himself.
“She kissed me.”
Wayne stepped backward.
“When?”
“During that period when you and Lauren were having problems.”
Wayne's voice shook.
“And you waited until now to tell me?”
Dan answered:
“I didn't want to hurt her.”
Wayne laughed bitterly.
“You didn't want to hurt her? You've spent weeks creating problems between us!”
Dan looked frustrated.
“I was trying to protect myself too.”
Wayne shook his head.
“You should have told me the truth from the beginning.”
Then Lauren suddenly appeared.
She had heard enough.
“Dan…”
Dan turned around.
Lauren's face was filled with shock.
“You told him?”
Dan nodded.
“Yes.”
Lauren looked at Wayne.
“I wanted to tell you.”
Wayne stared at her.
“But you didn't.”
Lauren's eyes filled with tears.
“I was scared.”
Wayne asked:
“Were you ever going to tell me?”
Lauren couldn't answer immediately.
That silence hurt Wayne even more.
Finally, she whispered:
“Yes.”
“When?”
“I don't know.”
Wayne looked heartbroken.
“You asked Dan if you should be with him. You kissed him. And you kept all of that from me.”
Lauren cried.
“I was confused.”
Wayne replied:
“Being confused doesn't make lying okay.”
Lauren stepped closer.
“I never stopped loving you.”
Wayne looked at her.
“Then why did you do it?”
Lauren wiped her tears.
“Because I felt like we were falling apart and I didn't know how to stop it.”
Dan suddenly spoke.
“She was hurting, Wayne.”
Wayne turned toward him.
“Don't defend her now.”
Dan stepped back.
Wayne continued:
“You knew she was in a relationship. You knew she was confused. And you still let it happen.”
Dan nodded.
“I know.”
Wayne looked at both of them.
“For weeks, I thought I was fighting over rumors.”
He took a deep breath.
“Now I know the truth.”
Lauren reached for his hand.
Wayne pulled away.
“I need time.”
Lauren began crying harder.
“Please don't leave.”
Wayne looked at her sadly.
“I don't know what I'm going to do.”
Then he walked away.
Lauren turned toward Dan.
“You promised me you wouldn't tell him.”
Dan's expression hardened.
“And you promised Wayne you'd be honest.”
Lauren shook her head.
“You didn't have to destroy everything.”
Dan replied:
“I didn't destroy anything. The secret did.”
Lauren had no response.
Meanwhile, Wayne sat alone trying to process everything.
He wasn't only hurt by the kiss.
He was hurt because Lauren had made a choice to keep it from him.
He kept thinking about one question:
If Dan hadn't revealed the secret, would Lauren ever have told him?
Later that night, Lauren sent Wayne a long message.
“I know I hurt you. I know I broke your trust. But please don't let my worst mistake erase everything we've been through. I want the chance to make things right.”
Wayne read the message several times.
He didn't respond.
Then another message arrived.
This one was from Dan.
“I told you because you deserved the truth. But there's still one thing Lauren hasn't told you.”
Wayne's heart sank.
He immediately called Dan.
“What else is there?”
Dan paused.
“You're not going to like this.”
Wayne closed his eyes.
“Just tell me.”
Dan finally revealed that the kiss wasn't the only secret Lauren had kept.
There was another conversation—one that happened shortly afterward—that could completely change Wayne's understanding of what Lauren really wanted.
Wayne sat silently on the phone.
Then he whispered:
“Send me everything.”
And just like that, Wayne realized the truth he'd been searching for might be even bigger than he imagined.
Dan had opened the door to Lauren's biggest secret—but what was behind the next door could determine whether Wayne and Lauren's relationship survives at all. 😱💔🔥

Post a Comment