π₯ Pure rage! Dan storms to Wayne’s house and finds Lauren already there! π³π₯ Then Wayne does something totally unexpected with Dan ! π±
π₯ Pure Rage! Dan Storms to Wayne’s House and Finds Lauren Already There! π³π₯ Then Wayne Does Something Totally Unexpected With Dan! π±
The night started quietly at Wayne’s house.
Wayne had been sitting in the living room, trying to enjoy a rare moment of peace. His phone was on the table, the television was playing softly in the background, and for the first time in days, he wasn't dealing with an argument.
But the peace didn't last long.
Lauren was already there.
She had come over because she needed to talk to Wayne about everything that had happened recently. She knew tensions were rising, especially between Wayne and Dan, and she wanted to make sure nobody made a decision they would regret.
Lauren sat across from Wayne.
“Wayne, I'm serious,” she said. “Dan is angry. Really angry.”
Wayne sighed.
“I know.”
“He thinks you're hiding something from him.”
“I’m not going to explain my life to somebody who has already decided I'm guilty.”
Lauren shook her head.
“That attitude is exactly what is making things worse.”
Wayne looked at her.
“So what do you want me to do?”
“Talk to him.”
Wayne laughed bitterly.
“Dan doesn't want to talk.”
Lauren stared at him.
“Then make him listen.”
Before Wayne could respond, they heard something outside.
A car had pulled into the driveway.
Lauren immediately looked toward the window.
“Who is that?”
Wayne stood up.
“I don't know.”
Then came a loud knock.
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Lauren jumped.
Wayne's expression instantly changed.
He knew exactly who it was.
“Dan.”
Another knock shook the door.
“WAYNE! OPEN THE DOOR!”
Lauren looked nervous.
“Oh no…”
Wayne walked toward the entrance.
“Stay here.”
Dan's voice echoed through the house.
“I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!”
Wayne opened the door.
Dan stormed inside before Wayne could even say anything.
His face was filled with anger.
“You!”
Wayne calmly closed the door.
“What's going on?”
Dan looked around.
Then he saw Lauren.
His expression completely changed.
“You've got to be kidding me.”
Lauren stood up.
“Dan, calm down.”
“Calm down?”
Dan pointed toward Wayne.
“I came here because I wanted answers, and I find you here with her?”
Wayne stepped forward.
“Watch your tone.”
Dan laughed.
“Your tone? You think I'm worried about your tone?”
Lauren stepped between them.
“Both of you need to stop.”
Dan looked at her.
“Lauren, you shouldn't even be here.”
She immediately responded.
“I'll decide where I should be.”
Dan shook his head.
“You're making this worse.”
Wayne's patience began to disappear.
“You came into my house screaming. Don't tell anybody else they're making things worse.”
Dan stepped closer.
“I came because you crossed a line.”
“What line?”
“You know exactly what you did.”
Wayne stared at him.
“No. I don't.”
Dan's voice rose.
“You've been getting involved in things that don't concern you.”
Wayne replied calmly:
“Then tell me what I supposedly did.”
Dan hesitated.
For a moment, he couldn't answer.
Lauren noticed.
“Dan, if you came here to accuse Wayne, at least tell him what you're accusing him of.”
Dan looked at her.
“You're defending him now?”
Lauren shook her head.
“I'm defending the truth.”
That statement made Dan even angrier.
He turned toward Wayne.
“You think you're untouchable because everybody likes you?”
Wayne shook his head.
“No.”
“Then why are you acting like this?”
“Because I'm not afraid of you.”
The room became silent.
Dan took another step forward.
Wayne didn't move.
Lauren immediately said:
“Please. This isn't worth it.”
Dan looked at Wayne.
“You want to know why I'm angry?”
Wayne nodded.
“Tell me.”
Dan pulled out his phone.
“I got a message.”
Wayne looked at the screen.
Dan showed him a series of messages that appeared to suggest Wayne had been talking about him behind his back.
Wayne stared at the phone.
“That isn't what it looks like.”
Dan laughed.
“That's what everybody says.”
Lauren looked at the messages.
“Where did you get these?”
“Someone sent them to me.”
“Who?”
Dan refused to answer.
Wayne shook his head.
“So you came here without even checking whether they're real?”
“I checked enough.”
“No, you didn't.”
Dan's anger continued to build.
“You always have an excuse!”
Wayne finally raised his voice.
“And you always believe the worst!”
Dan stepped forward.
For a second, it looked like the argument was about to become physical.
Lauren quickly moved between them.
“STOP!”
Both men froze.
Lauren looked at Dan.
“You came here angry. I understand that. But if you do something you can't take back, none of this will matter.”
Dan breathed heavily.
Then he looked at Wayne.
“You really think you're the good guy?”
Wayne didn't answer.
Instead, he walked toward the kitchen.
Dan looked confused.
“Where are you going?”
Wayne returned a few seconds later carrying a small box.
He placed it on the table.
Dan stared at it.
“What is that?”
Wayne opened the box.
Inside were several documents, screenshots, and printed messages.
Dan looked confused.
“What am I looking at?”
Wayne pushed the documents toward him.
“You want the truth?”
Dan picked them up.
“Then read.”
Dan began looking through the papers.
His expression slowly changed.
Lauren watched him carefully.
“What is it?” she asked.
Dan didn't respond.
He continued reading.
The messages showed that someone had been deliberately sending information to both Dan and Wayne to make them believe the other was betraying them.
Dan looked up.
“This…”
Wayne nodded.
“Someone has been playing both of us.”
Dan stared at the documents.
“Who?”
“I don't know yet.”
Lauren stepped closer.
“But you knew about this?”
Wayne nodded.
“I suspected something was wrong.”
Dan looked at Wayne.
“Then why didn't you tell me?”
“Because every time I tried to talk to you, you came at me angry.”
Dan looked down.
He knew Wayne was right.
For the first time since arriving, Dan's anger began to disappear.
“I thought you were lying to me.”
“I know.”
“I thought you were trying to take something from me.”
“I know.”
Dan looked at Lauren.
“And you knew about this?”
Lauren shook her head.
“No. I only knew Wayne was trying to figure something out.”
Dan slowly sat down.
The room became quiet.
Then Wayne did something nobody expected.
He walked over to Dan and held out his hand.
Dan looked at it.
“What are you doing?”
Wayne said:
“I'm done fighting you.”
Dan stared at him.
“You're serious?”
“Yeah.”
Wayne continued.
“We've spent too much time fighting over things that someone else wanted us to fight about.”
Dan slowly looked at Wayne's hand.
Then, after a long pause, he shook it.
Lauren smiled slightly.
But Wayne wasn't finished.
He turned toward Dan.
“If you're willing, I want us to figure out who did this together.”
Dan looked surprised.
“You want to work with me?”
“Yes.”
“After everything?”
Wayne nodded.
“After everything.”
Dan took a deep breath.
“Okay.”
Lauren looked relieved.
“Finally.”
But then Dan's phone suddenly buzzed.
Everyone looked at it.
Dan pulled it out.
A new message appeared.
“YOU TWO SHOULD NEVER HAVE MADE PEACE.”
Dan's face went pale.
Wayne looked at him.
“Who sent that?”
Dan turned the phone around.
Lauren read the message.
Then another message appeared.
“NOW YOU'LL BOTH PAY.”
The room fell silent.
Wayne's expression became serious.
“This isn't over.”
Dan nodded.
“No. It just got bigger.”
Lauren looked between them.
“So what do we do now?”
Wayne picked up the box of evidence.
“We find out who started this.”
Dan stood beside him.
“And this time…”
He looked directly at Wayne.
“We do it together.”
Wayne nodded.
“Together.”
But neither of them realized that someone outside the house was watching them through the darkness.
A shadow stood near the street.
The mysterious person lifted a phone and typed one final message:
“THEY'RE WORKING TOGETHER NOW.”
A reply came almost instantly.
“THEN IT'S TIME FOR PLAN B.”
Inside the house, Wayne suddenly looked toward the window.
“Did you hear that?”
Dan turned.
“Hear what?”
Wayne stared into the darkness.
“I don't know…”
Lauren walked closer to the window.
But whoever had been outside was already gone.
And now Wayne, Dan, and Lauren were facing something much bigger than their original argument.
Someone had deliberately turned them against each other.
Someone knew their secrets.
And someone was willing to do anything to make sure Wayne and Dan never discovered the truth.
TO BE CONTINUED… ππ₯
What do you think “Plan B” is? π± And who is secretly trying to destroy Wayne and Dan’s relationship? π₯

Post a Comment