Lauren Reveals a Shocking Truth About Wayne to Delicia — But Wayne Overhears Everything!


 

Lauren Reveals a Shocking Truth About Wayne to Delicia — But Wayne Overhears Everything! 😱🔥

It was supposed to be a quiet afternoon at the podcast studio, but nobody could have predicted how quickly everything would fall apart.

Wayne had been unusually distant for days. He was still joking around with everyone and acting like everything was normal, but Delicia could tell something was bothering him. Every time she asked him what was wrong, Wayne would smile, change the subject, and walk away.

Lauren noticed it too.

But unlike Delicia, Lauren knew exactly why Wayne had been acting differently.

And she had been carrying a secret that was becoming harder and harder to keep.

That afternoon, Delicia walked into the studio and found Lauren sitting alone in the corner, staring at her phone.

“Lauren?” Delicia asked. “You okay?”

Lauren quickly locked her phone and looked up.

“Yeah… I’m fine.”

Delicia raised an eyebrow.

“You don't look fine.”

Lauren sighed.

“I actually need to talk to you about something.”

Delicia immediately became serious.

“What happened?”

Lauren looked toward the hallway to make sure nobody was nearby.

“It’s about Wayne.”

Delicia froze.

“Wayne? What about him?”

Lauren hesitated.

“I don't even know how to say this.”

“Just tell me,” Delicia said.

Lauren took a deep breath.

“I found out something about Wayne… something he never wanted anybody to know.”

Delicia's eyes widened.

“What kind of something?”

Lauren lowered her voice.

“The reason Wayne has been acting strange isn't because of work. It's because he's been hiding something from everyone.”

Delicia leaned closer.

“What is he hiding?”

Lauren looked nervous.

“I saw Wayne meeting someone late at night.”

Delicia immediately looked shocked.

“Who?”

“I don't know her name,” Lauren said. “But I know Wayne has been talking to her for weeks.”

Delicia shook her head.

“That doesn't sound like Wayne.”

“I thought the same thing,” Lauren replied. “That's why I didn't say anything at first.”

Lauren then pulled out her phone.

“I have messages.”

Delicia stared at the screen.

“You actually have proof?”

Lauren nodded.

“I wasn't trying to spy on him. But one night, I accidentally saw the messages.”

Delicia became even more concerned.

“What did they say?”

Lauren swallowed hard.

“He was telling her that he couldn't keep the secret forever.”

Delicia's expression changed.

“A secret about what?”

Lauren looked directly at her.

“That’s the part that scared me.”

She paused before continuing.

“Wayne was talking about leaving.”

Delicia's jaw dropped.

“Leaving?”

Lauren nodded.

“He said he was thinking about walking away from everything.”

Delicia stood up.

“Why would he do that?”

“I don't know,” Lauren said. “But that's not even the worst part.”

Delicia sat back down.

“What could possibly be worse?”

Lauren whispered:

“He mentioned Delicia.”

Delicia went completely silent.

“Me?”

Lauren nodded.

“He said he was afraid of what would happen when you found out the truth.”

Delicia stared at her.

“What truth?”

Lauren looked away.

“I don't know everything. But I think Wayne has been protecting someone.”

“Who?”

“I don't know.”

Suddenly, there was a faint sound from the hallway.

Neither woman noticed.

Wayne had just returned to the building.

He had forgotten his keys on the table earlier and quietly walked back inside.

As he approached the studio, he heard voices.

Then he heard his own name.

Wayne stopped.

He didn't enter.

He simply stood outside the partially closed door and listened.

Inside, Lauren continued.

“I think Wayne has been keeping this secret because he knows it could destroy everything.”

Delicia asked, “But why would he lie to me?”

Lauren replied, “Because he thinks he's protecting you.”

Wayne's face immediately changed.

He knew exactly what Lauren was talking about.

And he knew she had misunderstood part of the situation.

But then Lauren said something that made Wayne's blood run cold.

“I think Wayne has been secretly planning to leave town.”

Delicia gasped.

“What?”

Wayne's eyes widened.

“That isn't true,” he whispered to himself.

Inside the room, Delicia demanded answers.

“Lauren, if you know something this serious, you need to tell me everything.”

Lauren hesitated.

“I don't know if I should.”

“You already told me this much.”

Lauren sighed.

“Okay. There was one more thing.”

“What?”

Lauren looked down at her phone.

“Wayne received a message saying, ‘If Delicia finds out what really happened, everything is over.’”

Delicia covered her mouth.

“What really happened?”

Lauren shook her head.

“I don't know.”

At that exact moment, the door opened.

Both women turned.

Wayne stood there.

Silence filled the room.

Delicia's eyes widened.

Lauren immediately froze.

Wayne slowly looked from Lauren to Delicia.

“So…”

He took a step inside.

“This is what you two have been talking about?”

Lauren couldn't speak.

Delicia stood up.

“How long have you been standing there?”

“Long enough.”

Wayne's voice was calm, but his expression showed that he was hurt.

Lauren nervously said, “Wayne, I can explain.”

“No,” Wayne replied. “You don't need to explain what you said. I heard everything.”

Delicia stepped between them.

“Wayne, we weren't trying to attack you.”

“Then what were you doing?”

Delicia looked at Lauren.

“She told me you were hiding something.”

Wayne looked at Lauren.

“And you decided to tell her half the story?”

Lauren's eyes filled with tears.

“I was trying to protect her.”

Wayne shook his head.

“By making her believe I was planning to disappear?”

Lauren looked down.

“I didn't know the whole truth.”

“Exactly,” Wayne said. “You didn't know.”

Delicia interrupted.

“Then tell me the truth yourself.”

Wayne looked at her.

For several seconds, he said nothing.

Finally, he sat down.

“There is something I've been hiding.”

Delicia's heart sank.

“What?”

Wayne took a deep breath.

“But it isn't what Lauren thinks.”

Lauren looked confused.

Wayne pulled out his phone.

“The woman Lauren saw me talking to…”

He paused.

“She isn't someone I'm secretly involved with.”

Delicia looked relieved but still confused.

“Then who is she?”

Wayne stared at the floor.

“She's someone who asked me for help.”

Lauren looked shocked.

“Help with what?”

Wayne looked at both women.

“I can't tell you everything yet.”

Delicia became frustrated.

“Wayne, after everything you just heard, you still won't tell me?”

“I will,” Wayne said. “But I need you to trust me.”

Delicia shook her head.

“Trust isn't built by keeping secrets.”

Wayne nodded slowly.

“I know.”

Then he looked directly at Lauren.

“But what hurt me most was hearing you tell Delicia that I was planning to leave.”

Lauren's eyes filled with tears.

“I'm sorry.”

Wayne's expression softened.

“I know you were trying to help. But you should have come to me first.”

Lauren nodded.

“You're right.”

For a moment, nobody spoke.

Then Wayne's phone suddenly buzzed.

Everyone looked at it.

Wayne checked the screen.

His face immediately changed.

Delicia noticed.

“What happened?”

Wayne slowly stood up.

“That message…”

He turned the phone around.

The message simply said:

“THEY KNOW. YOU HAVE TO TELL THEM EVERYTHING NOW.”

Lauren stepped backward.

“Who sent that?”

Wayne didn't answer.

Delicia stared at him.

“Wayne…”

He looked at her.

“This is why I was keeping the secret.”

Delicia's voice became softer.

“What are you hiding?”

Wayne took a deep breath.

“Something happened months ago.”

He paused.

“And if the truth comes out, it won't just affect me.”

Lauren whispered, “Who else?”

Wayne looked at Delicia.

“You.”

Delicia's face went pale.

“What does this have to do with me?”

Wayne opened his mouth to answer.

But before he could say another word, someone knocked loudly on the studio door.

Everyone turned.

Three knocks.

Then silence.

Wayne slowly walked toward the door.

Delicia grabbed his arm.

“Don't.”

Wayne looked back at her.

“Why?”

“I don't know who that is.”

Another knock came.

This time, a voice came from outside.

“Wayne… we need to talk.”

Wayne immediately recognized the voice.

His eyes widened.

Lauren whispered:

“Who is it?”

Wayne didn't answer.

The door slowly opened.

And the person standing outside was the one person Wayne never expected to see.

Delicia looked at Wayne.

“Who is that?”

Wayne stared at the doorway.

Then he whispered:

“Someone who knows the whole truth.”

The room fell completely silent.

Because suddenly, Lauren realized something terrifying.

The secret she had revealed to Delicia wasn't the biggest secret at all.

It was only the beginning.

And now that Wayne's secret was finally coming to light, there was no way to stop what was coming next.

TO BE CONTINUED… 👀🔥

What do you think Wayne has been hiding from Delicia? And who was the mysterious person at the door? 😱💥

No comments

Powered by Blogger.