One Unexpected Meetup Between Dave and D’Nisha!
One Unexpected Meetup Between Dave and D’Nisha!
Nobody expected Dave and D’Nisha to meet.
They weren't supposed to be in the same place.
They weren't supposed to talk.
And according to everyone around them, they had absolutely nothing to discuss.
But one unexpected afternoon changed everything.
THE MYSTERIOUS MESSAGE
D’Nisha was leaving a coffee shop when her phone buzzed.
An unknown number had sent her a message.
"We need to talk about Anthony."
D’Nisha stopped walking.
She stared at the screen.
Another message arrived.
"Come to the Riverside Café at 4 PM. Come alone."
D’Nisha immediately became suspicious.
She almost deleted the message.
But the name Anthony made her hesitate.
She wanted answers.
So at exactly 4 PM, she walked into the café.
And the last person she expected to see was sitting at the back table.
Dave.
D’Nisha froze.
"What are you doing here?"
Dave stood up.
"I could ask you the same thing."
D'NISHA DOESN'T TRUST HIM
D’Nisha remained standing.
"Did you send that message?"
Dave nodded.
"Yes."
"Why?"
"Because I couldn't say this over the phone."
D’Nisha sat down cautiously.
"If this is about Anthony, just tell me."
Dave looked around before speaking.
"It is."
D’Nisha immediately became serious.
"What happened?"
Dave placed his phone on the table.
"I found something."
THE DOCUMENT
Dave showed D’Nisha a series of messages.
They appeared to show someone communicating with Anthony anonymously.
D’Nisha's eyes widened.
"I've seen these."
Dave nodded.
"I know."
"Where did you get them?"
"From someone who didn't want their name revealed."
D’Nisha looked at him suspiciously.
"Why would you care?"
Dave took a deep breath.
"Because this person isn't just targeting Anthony."
He paused.
"They're targeting everyone around him."
D’Nisha stared at the screen.
"Me too?"
"Yes."
D'NISHA REVEALS HER OWN SECRET
D’Nisha reached into her bag and pulled out her phone.
"I've been saving everything."
She showed Dave screenshots of strange messages she'd received.
Dave looked surprised.
"How long?"
"Months."
"Why didn't you tell Anthony?"
"Because I thought he was behind them."
Dave nodded slowly.
"That's exactly what someone wanted you to believe."
D’Nisha's eyes widened.
"So you've been investigating too?"
"Yes."
THEY DISCOVER THE CONNECTION
Dave placed his documents beside D’Nisha's phone.
They compared the messages.
Different numbers.
Different dates.
But the same unusual phrases appeared repeatedly.
One phrase stood out:
"When the right moment comes."
D’Nisha whispered,
"I've seen that before."
Dave nodded.
"So have I."
They suddenly realized the messages weren't random.
Someone had been following the same plan for months.
THE BIGGEST CLUE
Dave pulled out one final document.
"This is what really worried me."
D’Nisha looked at it.
It was a timeline.
The dates showed strange messages being sent to Anthony, Shayla, Amber, and D’Nisha shortly before major arguments occurred.
D’Nisha stared at the timeline.
"Someone was creating the drama."
Dave nodded.
"And making sure everyone blamed each other."
She looked at him.
"Why?"
Dave answered:
"That's what we need to find out."
ANTHONY CALLS
Suddenly, D’Nisha's phone rang.
Anthony.
She answered.
"Hello?"
Anthony sounded worried.
"Where are you?"
D’Nisha looked at Dave.
"I'm at a café."
"Who are you with?"
She hesitated.
"Dave."
There was silence.
Anthony finally said,
"Dave?"
"Yes."
"What are you doing with him?"
D’Nisha replied,
"Trying to figure out who's been manipulating all of us."
Anthony became quiet.
Then he said:
"Don't leave."
D’Nisha frowned.
"Why?"
"I just found something too."
THE SHOCKING DISCOVERY
Anthony arrived twenty minutes later.
He walked into the café and immediately looked at Dave.
"What did you find?"
Dave pushed the documents toward him.
"Everything we've been receiving is connected."
Anthony studied the timeline.
His expression changed.
"I recognize this date."
D’Nisha looked at him.
"From where?"
"That's the day my contract documents were changed."
Dave's eyes widened.
"And this date?"
Anthony pointed to another line.
"That's when the anonymous messages started."
D’Nisha whispered,
"So whoever did this has been planning it for a long time."
THE UNEXPECTED ALLIANCE
Anthony looked at Dave.
"Can I trust you?"
Dave answered honestly.
"I don't know."
Anthony nodded.
"Fair enough."
Then Dave added:
"But I know one thing."
He looked at both of them.
"If we keep fighting each other, whoever is behind this wins."
D’Nisha agreed.
"Then we work together."
Anthony nodded.
"For now."
BUT SOMEONE WAS WATCHING
As the three of them left the café, none of them noticed a person sitting in a parked car across the street.
The person had been watching the entire meeting.
A phone was raised.
A picture was taken.
Then another.
The mysterious person opened a message thread and typed:
"They've figured out the connection."
A response arrived almost immediately:
"Then it's time to move to Plan B."
THE FINAL TWIST
That evening, D’Nisha received another message.
This time, there was no anonymous number.
There was only a photograph.
It showed Dave, Anthony, and D’Nisha sitting together at the café.
Underneath it was one sentence:
"You should have stayed out of this."
D’Nisha's heart began racing.
She immediately called Anthony.
"Anthony..."
"What happened?"
"They know we met."
Anthony became silent.
Then Dave's phone buzzed too.
He looked at the message.
His expression turned serious.
"We're not investigating them anymore."
D’Nisha asked,
"What do you mean?"
Dave looked at both of them.
"They're investigating us."

Post a Comment