Lauren saw Wayne and D’Nisha hugging!
Lauren saw Wayne and D’Nisha hugging!
Lauren Saw Wayne and D’Nisha Hugging! Lauren Went CRAZY With Anger—Because She Has a Different Motive!
Lauren thought she had finally figured out Wayne.
She had spent weeks trying to rebuild their connection, believing that patience would eventually bring them closer again. But everything changed the afternoon she walked into Wayne's studio and saw something she never expected.
Wayne was hugging D'Nisha.
And Lauren's reaction was immediate.
She wasn't just jealous.
She was furious.
But there was something nobody knew about Lauren.
Her anger wasn't only about Wayne and D'Nisha.
Lauren had a plan of her own.
THE MOMENT LAUREN SAW THEM
It was late afternoon when Lauren arrived at Wayne's studio.
She was carrying a folder filled with plans for a new podcast project.
She had been excited to show Wayne what she had prepared.
But when she opened the studio door, she stopped.
Across the room stood Wayne and D'Nisha.
D'Nisha was crying.
Wayne had his arms around her.
It wasn't romantic.
D'Nisha had apparently received some upsetting news, and Wayne was comforting her.
But Lauren didn't know that.
All she saw was Wayne holding another woman.
Her expression immediately changed.
"Wow."
Wayne and D'Nisha separated.
"Lauren?"
Lauren stared at them.
"So this is what you've been doing?"
Wayne looked confused.
"What are you talking about?"
"I think you know exactly what I'm talking about."
LAUREN'S ANGER EXPLODES
D'Nisha tried to explain.
"Lauren, it's not what you think."
Lauren turned toward her.
"Please don't."
"I'm serious."
"I said don't."
Wayne stepped between them.
"Lauren, calm down."
That made her even angrier.
"Don't tell me to calm down!"
She pointed toward D'Nisha.
"Every time I try to get close to you, she's suddenly here."
Wayne shook his head.
"That's not fair."
Lauren laughed bitterly.
"Fair?"
She looked around the studio.
"Was it fair when you stopped answering my calls?"
"Was it fair when you started spending more time with her?"
"Was it fair when everyone started whispering about the two of you?"
Wayne remained silent.
D'NISHA FINALLY LEAVES
D'Nisha could see the situation getting worse.
She quietly said,
"I'm leaving."
Wayne looked at her.
"You don't have to."
"Yes, I do."
She turned toward Lauren.
"I'm sorry you saw that."
Then she walked out.
Lauren watched her leave.
For a moment, the studio became completely silent.
Then Wayne turned toward Lauren.
"What is really going on with you?"
Lauren stared at him.
"You want to know?"
"Yes."
She took a deep breath.
"I don't want to lose you."
Wayne's expression softened.
"You don't have to lose me."
Lauren shook her head.
"You don't understand."
LAUREN REVEALS HER DIFFERENT MOTIVE
Lauren walked toward Wayne.
"I don't just want to be someone in your life."
She paused.
"I want to be the person you build your future with."
Wayne looked surprised.
Lauren continued.
"I've watched other people come into your life and take pieces of you away."
She pointed toward the door.
"I won't let that happen again."
Wayne frowned.
"Lauren, you can't control who I spend time with."
She looked at him.
"I know."
Then she smiled.
"But I can control what I do next."
Wayne immediately became suspicious.
"What does that mean?"
Lauren didn't answer.
She picked up her folder.
"You'll find out."
LAUREN'S SECRET PLAN
Later that evening, Lauren met with someone privately.
A person Wayne didn't know.
She placed several documents on the table.
"I need this handled quickly."
The person looked at her.
"Are you sure?"
Lauren nodded.
"Absolutely."
"What about Wayne?"
Lauren answered:
"Wayne doesn't need to know yet."
She opened a document.
It contained plans for a new media project.
Lauren had been quietly preparing to create a competing podcast network—one that would give her influence over the same audience Wayne had built.
Her goal wasn't simply to hurt D'Nisha.
She wanted Wayne to realize how much he needed her.
"If Wayne sees that I can build something bigger without him," Lauren whispered, "he'll come back."
But there was one problem.
She didn't realize Wayne had already started questioning her motives.
WAYNE DISCOVERS THE TRUTH
The next morning, Wayne received an email.
It contained documents about Lauren's secret project.
He opened them.
His face changed.
"What's this?"
The documents showed that Lauren had been planning meetings, contacting sponsors, and discussing a new podcast network without telling him.
Wayne immediately called her.
"Lauren, we need to talk."
She answered calmly.
"About what?"
"Your new podcast."
Silence.
Wayne continued:
"You've been planning this behind my back."
Lauren sighed.
"I was going to tell you."
"When?"
"When the time was right."
Wayne shook his head.
"You keep saying that."
THE FINAL CONFRONTATION
Lauren eventually returned to the studio.
Wayne was waiting.
"You thought I wouldn't find out?"
Lauren looked at him.
"I wanted to build something for myself."
"That's not what the documents say."
She stepped closer.
"Fine."
Her voice became emotional.
"I wanted to prove that I could survive without you."
Wayne replied,
"You don't have to prove anything to me."
Lauren's expression softened.
"Then why do you keep letting other people get between us?"
Wayne shook his head.
"Nobody is between us."
He paused.
"We are."
Lauren looked confused.
"What does that mean?"
"It means we're the ones making this complicated."
LAUREN FINALLY ADMITS HER REAL FEAR
Lauren's anger disappeared.
Tears filled her eyes.
"I'm scared."
Wayne looked at her.
"Of what?"
"Of losing you."
She finally admitted it.
"I keep seeing you get closer to other people, and I feel like I'm being replaced."
Wayne sighed.
"You don't have to fight everyone who comes near me."
Lauren whispered,
"I don't know how not to."
Wayne looked at her.
"Then learn."
The words hit her hard.
BUT THEN D'NISHA RETURNS
Suddenly, the studio door opened.
D'Nisha walked inside.
Wayne and Lauren turned around.
D'Nisha looked nervous.
"I need to tell you both something."
Lauren immediately became defensive.
"What?"
D'Nisha held up her phone.
"I found out who has been sending those anonymous messages."
Wayne stepped forward.
"Who?"
D'Nisha looked at them.
"The same person has been contacting both of you."
Lauren's face went pale.
Wayne asked,
"Who is it?"
D'Nisha hesitated.
"I have proof."
She placed the phone on the table.
Everyone stared at the screen.
The name appeared.
And Lauren's expression instantly changed.
Because she recognized it.
She had seen that name before.

Post a Comment