OMG! AMBER PRAISED GOD FOR BLESSING HER WITH A GOOD MAN—THEN A STRANGE VOICE CAME FROM THE SKY
OMG! 😱🙏 AMBER PRAISED GOD FOR BLESSING HER WITH A GOOD MAN—THEN A STRANGE VOICE CAME FROM THE SKY!
Amber had been through enough heartbreak to know that peace could sometimes feel like a miracle.
For months, her relationship with Dave had been filled with uncertainty, arguments, misunderstandings, and moments when she honestly wondered whether they would make it through another week.
But lately, everything seemed different.
Dave was finally showing Amber that he was serious about changing.
He checked on her.
He listened when she spoke.
He stopped running away from difficult conversations.
Most importantly, he started putting his actions behind his promises.
One evening, Amber sat outside with Dave as the sun slowly disappeared.
She looked at him and smiled.
“You know something?” she said.
Dave smiled back.
“What?”
“I used to pray for peace.”
Dave nodded.
“And now?”
Amber took his hand.
“Now I think God finally answered me.”
Dave became emotional.
Amber looked toward the sky.
“Lord, I just want to thank You,” she said softly. “After everything I've been through, You blessed me with a good man. I don't take that for granted.”
Dave squeezed her hand.
“Amen.”
Amber smiled.
“I really believe God brought you into my life for a reason.”
For several seconds, everything was completely quiet.
Then something strange happened.
A deep voice suddenly seemed to come from above them.
“BE CAREFUL WHO YOU TRUST.”
Amber froze.
Dave immediately stood up.
“What was that?”
Amber looked around.
“Did you hear that?”
Dave nodded slowly.
“I heard it.”
They both stared toward the sky.
There was no one around them.
No television.
No nearby conversation.
Nothing that could explain what they had just heard.
Amber's heart started racing.
“Maybe someone is playing a joke.”
Dave looked around.
“Who would even be out here?”
Then the voice came again.
“THE TRUTH HAS NOT BEEN REVEALED.”
Amber covered her mouth.
Dave stepped closer to her.
“Okay… that's definitely not normal.”
Amber's eyes filled with tears.
“God wouldn't scare me like this.”
Dave didn't know what to say.
Then Amber noticed something.
The voice wasn't coming from directly above them.
It sounded as if it was coming from somewhere far away—almost as though the entire sky was carrying it.
Dave pulled out his phone.
“I'm recording this.”
He started filming.
But when the voice came again, his phone suddenly went black.
Dave stared at the screen.
“What just happened?”
Amber whispered, “Maybe we're supposed to listen.”
Dave looked at her.
“Listen to what?”
The answer came moments later.
“AMBER… ASK DAVE ABOUT THE NIGHT HE NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT.”
Amber's entire expression changed.
She slowly turned toward Dave.
Dave went silent.
“You know what that means?” Amber asked.
Dave shook his head.
“No.”
But Amber could see something in his eyes.
Fear.
Not confusion.
Fear.
“Dave…”
“I don't know what you're talking about.”
Amber stepped back.
“You're lying.”
Dave immediately tried to explain.
“Amber, listen to me. I don't know who that was.”
“But you reacted when they mentioned the night.”
Dave looked down.
That was enough.
Amber's voice became emotional.
“What happened that night?”
Dave finally admitted that there was a night from his past he had never told Amber about.
“It wasn't what you think.”
Amber shook her head.
“Then tell me!”
Dave took a deep breath.
He explained that years earlier, he had been involved in a situation that completely changed his life. There had been an argument, a misunderstanding, and a decision he deeply regretted.
“But nobody was hurt,” Dave insisted.
Amber looked at him.
“Then why hide it?”
“Because I was ashamed.”
Before Amber could respond, the strange voice returned.
“THERE IS MORE.”
Dave looked toward the sky.
“No!”
Amber became frightened.
“What else don't I know?”
Dave had no answer.
Then something unexpected happened.
Amber's phone began ringing.
The caller ID showed UNKNOWN.
She hesitated before answering.
“Hello?”
Silence.
Then a woman's voice whispered:
“Amber… don't believe everything Dave tells you.”
The call ended.
Amber stared at her phone.
Dave looked horrified.
“Who was that?”
“I don't know.”
Then another message arrived.
“Meet me tomorrow. I know what happened that night.”
There was an address underneath.
Dave immediately told her not to go.
But Amber couldn't ignore it.
For the first time, she wondered whether the strange voice had appeared at exactly the moment she praised God because she was about to discover something she had never been meant to know.
The next morning, Amber woke up determined to find answers.
Dave tried to stop her.
“Amber, please don't go.”
She looked at him.
“If you love me, you'll let me find the truth.”
Dave became silent.
Amber went to the mysterious location.
There, she found a woman waiting.
The woman introduced herself as someone who had known Dave years earlier.
“I didn't contact you to destroy your relationship,” she said.
“Then why?”
“Because Dave isn't telling you the whole story.”
Amber's heart sank.
The woman handed her an old photograph.
Amber stared at it.
It showed Dave standing beside several people on the night he had always refused to discuss.
But there was something else in the picture.
Someone Amber recognized.
Her face went pale.
“Wait…”
The woman nodded.
“You know her.”
Amber looked up.
“Why was she there?”
The woman replied:
“That's what you need to ask Dave.”
Amber suddenly realized the mysterious voice hadn't been warning her about Dave being a bad man.
It had been warning her that something important had been left out of the story.
She returned home and confronted Dave.
She placed the photograph on the table.
Dave stared at it.
His face completely changed.
“You found her?”
Amber shook her head.
“No. She found me.”
Dave sat down.
For the first time, he stopped defending himself.
“I was going to tell you.”
Amber's eyes filled with tears.
“When?”
Dave looked at her.
“When I knew you were ready.”
Amber shook her head.
“No, Dave. You tell someone the truth before they discover it from a stranger.”
Dave nodded slowly.
“I know.”
Amber wasn't sure whether their relationship could survive another secret.
But then she remembered the voice.
“The truth has not been revealed.”
Maybe the warning wasn't about ending her relationship.
Maybe it was about forcing both of them to confront the truth before they could truly move forward.
Amber took Dave's hand.
“I don't need you to be perfect.”
Dave looked at her.
“I need you to be honest.”
Dave finally promised to tell her everything.
But before he could begin, the lights in the room suddenly flickered.
Amber looked toward the window.
The sky outside had become unusually dark.
Then, once again, they heard the mysterious voice.
Only this time, it said something completely different:
“NOW YOU KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN.”
Amber and Dave looked at each other.
And they both realized the strangest part of the night wasn't the voice.
It was the fact that somehow…
the voice knew their names. 😱🙏🔥
TO BE CONTINUED…

Post a Comment