Lauren gave D’Nisha an open threat!

Lauren gave D’Nisha an open threat!


Lauren Gave D’Nisha an Open Threat! “Stay Away From Me and Wayne, or I’ll Kick You Out of the Podcast!”

The podcast studio had never felt so tense.

D’Nisha arrived expecting another normal recording session. She had no idea Lauren was waiting for her with a completely different attitude.

The moment D’Nisha walked through the door, Lauren looked at her.

“We need to talk.”

D’Nisha stopped.

“About what?”

Lauren folded her arms.

“About you constantly involving yourself in my business with Wayne.”

D’Nisha was immediately confused.

“I haven't been involving myself in anything.”

Lauren shook her head.

“That's not how I see it.”

D’Nisha tried to remain calm.

“If there's a problem, just tell me.”

Lauren stepped closer.

“Fine. Stay away from me and Wayne.”

The room went silent.

D’Nisha couldn't believe what she had just heard.

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me,” Lauren replied. “I don't want you asking questions about us, talking about us, or getting involved in anything happening between Wayne and me.”

D’Nisha stared at her.

“You don't get to tell me who I can talk to.”

Lauren's expression hardened.

“This is my podcast too.”

D’Nisha immediately realized that Lauren was using the podcast as leverage.

Lauren continued.

“If you keep interfering, I'll make sure you're removed from the podcast.”

D’Nisha laughed in disbelief.

“You're threatening to kick me out?”

“I'm giving you a warning.”

D’Nisha refused to back down.

“That's not a warning. That's a threat.”

Lauren replied that she was simply protecting her position and her relationship with Wayne.

But D’Nisha insisted she had never tried to break them apart.

“I've only asked questions because things haven't been adding up.”

Lauren became angry.

“You don't need to know everything.”

D’Nisha responded:

“And you don't get to decide what I can say.”

The argument quickly became heated.

Other people in the studio began noticing the confrontation.

Wayne eventually walked in.

“What is going on?”

Lauren immediately turned toward him.

“Ask D’Nisha.”

D’Nisha shook her head.

“No. Ask Lauren why she's threatening to kick me off the podcast.”

Wayne looked at Lauren.

“Did you say that?”

Lauren hesitated.

“I told her there would be consequences if she continued interfering.”

Wayne frowned.

“That's not your decision.”

Lauren looked shocked.

“What do you mean?”

Wayne explained that nobody should be threatening another person with removal from the podcast without discussing it with the team.

D’Nisha looked relieved.

But Lauren wasn't finished.

She told Wayne that D’Nisha had been asking questions about their relationship and making people suspicious.

Wayne responded:

“Questions aren't the same thing as interference.”

Lauren became emotional.

“You don't understand what she's doing.”

Wayne shook his head.

“I understand that everyone is getting angry, and it's making everything worse.”

D’Nisha finally stepped forward.

“I don't want drama. I just want respect.”

Lauren looked at her.

“Then stay away from us.”

D’Nisha replied:

“I'll respect your boundaries when you respect mine.”

The room became silent again.

Wayne realized that the situation couldn't continue like this.

He told both women that personal disagreements needed to stay separate from the podcast.

“No more threats,” Wayne said. “No more using the podcast as leverage. If there's a problem, we discuss it professionally.”

Lauren looked away.

D’Nisha nodded.

For a moment, it seemed like the argument was finally over.

Then Lauren received a message on her phone.

She read it and immediately became nervous.

Wayne noticed.

“What's wrong?”

Lauren didn't answer.

D’Nisha looked at her suspiciously.

“What did you just receive?”

Lauren locked her phone.

“Nothing.”

But D’Nisha could tell that wasn't true.

A few minutes later, Lauren walked out of the studio.

Wayne followed her.

D’Nisha remained behind.

Then her own phone buzzed.

She received an anonymous message.

“Lauren isn't the only person you need to worry about.”

D’Nisha stared at the screen.

A second message arrived.

“Ask Wayne what really happened before the podcast started.”

D’Nisha's expression changed.

Suddenly, Lauren's threat seemed like only the beginning.

She had assumed the argument was about jealousy and boundaries.

But now she wondered whether Lauren was trying to keep her away from something much bigger.

Meanwhile, Wayne was confronting Lauren privately.

“You need to tell me what's going on.”

Lauren looked nervous.

“I can't.”

“Why?”

“Because if D’Nisha finds out, everything changes.”

Wayne stared at her.

“What exactly are you hiding?”

Lauren remained silent.

And that silence told Wayne everything.

Whatever secret Lauren was protecting, it was serious enough to make her threaten D’Nisha's position on the podcast.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.