Anthony Goes Behind D’Nisha’s Back to Give Shayla Money!
Anthony Goes Behind D’Nisha’s Back to Give Shayla Money!
Anthony Goes Behind D’Nisha’s Back to Give Shayla Money! But She Catches Him in the Act!
Anthony thought he could handle everything quietly.
He had convinced himself that what he was doing wasn't a betrayal. In his mind, he was simply helping Shayla through a difficult situation, and there was no reason for D’Nisha to know every detail.
But keeping it secret was exactly what made everything worse.
For several days, Shayla had been dealing with a financial problem. She didn't want to ask anyone for help, but Anthony eventually found out.
One evening, Shayla called him.
“Anthony, I don't know what I'm going to do.”
Anthony immediately became concerned.
“What happened?”
Shayla explained that she had an urgent expense and was struggling to handle it.
Anthony paused.
“How much do you need?”
Shayla hesitated.
“I don't want you to get involved.”
But Anthony had already made up his mind.
“I'll help you.”
Shayla immediately objected.
“No, Anthony. D’Nisha isn't going to be okay with that.”
Anthony replied:
“She doesn't need to know. I'll take care of it.”
The moment he said those words, he should have realized he was making a huge mistake.
Anthony arranged to meet Shayla privately.
He put the money into an envelope and drove to meet her.
Before leaving, he made sure D’Nisha wouldn't know where he was going.
But D’Nisha noticed something strange.
Anthony had been unusually secretive all day.
He kept checking his phone, giving short answers, and refusing to say where he was going.
Finally, D’Nisha asked:
“Where are you going?”
Anthony replied:
“I have something to take care of.”
“With who?”
Anthony hesitated.
“Nobody important.”
D’Nisha immediately knew something was wrong.
She didn't argue.
Instead, she quietly followed him.
Anthony eventually arrived at a private location and met Shayla.
He handed her the envelope.
“Take it.”
Shayla looked uncomfortable.
“Are you sure?”
Anthony nodded.
“I don't want you worrying about this anymore.”
Shayla took the envelope.
Then suddenly, a voice came from behind them.
“Seriously?”
Anthony froze.
Shayla turned around.
D’Nisha was standing there.
She had seen everything.
Anthony's face went pale.
“D’Nisha…”
She walked closer.
“So THIS is what you were hiding?”
Anthony immediately tried to explain.
“I was helping her.”
D’Nisha looked at the envelope.
“You went behind my back to give Shayla money?”
“It wasn't like that.”
“Then what was it like?”
Anthony explained that Shayla was dealing with an urgent problem and he didn't want her to struggle.
D’Nisha shook her head.
“You could've told me.”
Anthony didn't answer.
“You chose to hide it.”
Shayla stepped forward.
“D’Nisha, this isn't your fault. I didn't ask him to do this.”
D’Nisha looked at her.
“Then why did you accept it?”
Shayla became emotional.
“I didn't know what else to do.”
D’Nisha turned back toward Anthony.
“You always say you want me to trust you. But how am I supposed to trust you when you keep secrets?”
Anthony admitted that he should have told her.
“I knew you'd be upset.”
D’Nisha replied:
“And that gave you the right to make the decision for me?”
Anthony tried to calm her down.
“I wasn't doing anything romantic.”
D’Nisha shook her head.
“This isn't even about romance anymore.”
She pointed at the envelope.
“It's about honesty.”
Shayla finally handed the envelope back to Anthony.
“I don't want this.”
Anthony looked at her.
“You need it.”
“I can't take it if it's destroying your family.”
D’Nisha looked surprised.
For the first time, Shayla seemed to understand the damage the situation was causing.
She told Anthony that helping someone didn't justify lying to the person closest to him.
Anthony slowly took the envelope back.
“I should've handled this differently.”
D’Nisha's eyes filled with tears.
“Yes, you should have.”
The three stood in silence.
Then D’Nisha asked Anthony the question that had been bothering her all along.
“Is this the only thing you've been hiding from me?”
Anthony looked away.
D’Nisha immediately noticed.
“Anthony?”
He finally admitted there were a few other conversations he hadn't told her about.
D’Nisha's heart sank.
“What conversations?”
Anthony said they weren't important.
But D’Nisha wasn't willing to accept that answer anymore.
“If they're not important, why hide them?”
Anthony had no response.
D’Nisha walked away.
Anthony followed her.
“Please don't leave.”
She stopped.
“I don't know what to believe anymore.”
Anthony promised that he would be completely honest from that point forward.
But D’Nisha wasn't ready to forgive him.
She told him that trust wasn't something he could demand.
He had to rebuild it.
Meanwhile, Shayla stood alone holding back tears.
She realized that accepting Anthony's help had created a much bigger problem than she ever expected.
Before leaving, she told Anthony:
“Don't ever do something like this for me again if it means lying to D’Nisha.”
Anthony nodded.
But the damage had already been done.
As D’Nisha walked away, her phone suddenly buzzed.
She received a message from an unknown number.
The message contained a photo of Anthony and Shayla together from another day.
Underneath it were six words:
“You still don't know the whole story.”
D’Nisha stared at the screen in shock.
Her anger returned immediately.

Post a Comment