Anthony has found out the secret truth about Amber and Dave!
Anthony has found out the secret truth about Amber and Dave!
Anthony Has Found Out the Secret Truth About Amber and Dave! Will He Forgive Amber After This Betrayal or Take a Major Step?
Anthony thought he had finally uncovered the truth about the house.
He was wrong.
The moment Wayne placed the final document on the table, Anthony realized that the property dispute was only the surface of a much deeper secret involving Amber and Dave.
Anthony stared at the paperwork.
“Tell me this isn't what I think it is.”
Amber couldn't look him in the eyes.
Dave stood quietly across the room.
For several seconds, nobody said anything.
Anthony finally slammed the papers onto the table.
“So both of you knew?”
Amber whispered, “Anthony…”
“No!” Anthony interrupted. “Don't say my name. I want the truth!”
Dave stepped forward.
“Anthony, there are things you don't understand.”
Anthony laughed bitterly.
“Then explain them.”
Dave took a deep breath.
The registry showed that Amber's name had been connected to the property long before Anthony realized it. But there was another document attached to the agreement—one that revealed Dave had been involved from the beginning.
Anthony looked at Amber.
“You trusted Dave with this?”
Amber nodded slowly.
“I was trying to protect myself.”
“From me?”
“No,” Amber said. “From what was happening around us.”
Anthony shook his head.
“You could have told me.”
“I wanted to,” Amber replied. “But every time I tried, everything turned into another argument.”
Anthony's anger began turning into disappointment.
That hurt more than anything.
He had believed Amber was someone he could trust.
Instead, he felt like he had been living inside a story where everyone knew the ending except him.
Then Anthony turned toward Dave.
“And you?”
Dave remained silent.
Anthony stepped closer.
“You knew Amber's name was on the registry. You knew about the agreement. And you watched me believe the house was completely mine.”
Dave finally answered.
“I knew.”
Anthony's eyes widened.
“Why?”
Dave explained that he had been trying to keep the property from becoming the center of an even bigger conflict.
He believed that if Anthony discovered everything at the wrong time, the situation would explode.
But Anthony wasn't interested in excuses.
“You don't get to decide what I deserve to know.”
Dave lowered his head.
“You're right.”
That admission surprised everyone.
For the first time, Dave wasn't defending himself.
He was accepting responsibility.
Amber stepped toward Anthony.
“I should have told you.”
Anthony looked at her.
“Yes, you should have.”
Amber's eyes filled with tears.
“I was scared that you'd think I betrayed you.”
Anthony replied quietly:
“But hiding it made me feel betrayed anyway.”
Amber began crying.
“I never wanted to hurt you.”
Anthony looked away.
He was angry.
He was hurt.
But underneath all of it was something even stronger—confusion.
Part of him wanted to walk away.
Another part wanted to understand why Amber had made the choices she did.
Then Wayne finally spoke.
“Anthony, there's one more thing.”
Everyone turned toward him.
Anthony sighed.
“What now?”
Wayne pulled out another document.
“This changes everything.”
Anthony took it.
He read the first page.
Then the second.
His expression completely changed.
The document showed that Amber wasn't secretly trying to take Anthony's house.
Instead, she had agreed to protect a portion of the property because she believed Anthony could lose it if certain conditions weren't met.
Anthony looked at Amber.
“You did this to protect the house?”
Amber nodded.
“And you.”
Anthony's voice softened.
“You were protecting me too?”
Amber wiped her tears.
“I didn't know how else to handle it.”
Anthony sat down.
For the first time, his anger began to fade.
He realized that Amber's actions hadn't been driven by greed.
They had been driven by fear, confusion, and a terrible decision to keep a secret.
But Anthony still couldn't forget the betrayal.
“I don't know if I can forgive you today,” he said.
Amber nodded.
“I understand.”
Anthony stood up.
“But I'm not going to destroy everything because I'm angry.”
Dave looked surprised.
“So what are you going to do?”
Anthony looked at both of them.
“I'm going to find out the entire truth.”
He decided that before making any major decision about the property—or his relationship with Amber—he wanted every document reviewed and every secret brought into the open.
No more hidden agreements.
No more private conversations.
No more people making decisions behind his back.
Amber agreed.
Dave agreed.
But just as the tension seemed to settle, Anthony's phone rang.
He answered.
The caller gave him information that made his expression change immediately.
“What do you mean there's another registry document?”
Everyone became silent.
Anthony slowly lowered the phone.
“There was another filing made recently.”
Amber looked confused.
Dave suddenly looked worried.
Wayne asked:
“Who filed it?”
Anthony stared at them.
Then he said:
“Someone whose name we haven't even talked about yet.”
Nobody moved.
Anthony realized the property mystery wasn't over.
And now, instead of simply deciding whether to forgive Amber, he had to uncover who had been quietly changing the records behind everyone's backs.
He looked at Amber one final time.
“I don't know if I can forgive you yet.”
Amber nodded through her tears.
“But I'm willing to hear the truth,” Anthony continued.
“That's all I wanted.”
Anthony walked toward the door.
Then he stopped.
“And when I find out who filed that last document…”
He turned around.
“…everything is going to change.”
The secret was finally out.
But the biggest revelation was still waiting.

Post a Comment