Angelina Catches Iman & Delicia in a Private Moment!

 Angelina Catches Iman & Delicia in a Private Moment!


Angelina thought she was walking into an ordinary conversation.

She had no idea she was about to witness a moment that would leave her completely speechless.

For days, Angelina had noticed something strange between Iman and Delicia. They had been acting differently around everyone else. Whenever Angelina entered the room, their conversations suddenly stopped. Messages were being exchanged privately, and both women seemed unusually careful about what they said.

Angelina tried not to jump to conclusions.

But something clearly wasn't right.

That afternoon, Angelina went looking for Delicia because she needed to discuss an important matter. She checked the usual places but couldn't find her.

Then she noticed that Delicia's car was parked somewhere unexpected.

Angelina followed the sound of voices and eventually reached a quiet room.

The door was slightly open.

She was about to knock when she heard Iman's voice.

“Delicia, you have to understand why I did it.”

Angelina stopped.

Iman?

Why was Iman there?

Angelina quietly looked through the opening.

What she saw shocked her.

Iman and Delicia were sitting together, having an extremely private conversation.

Delicia looked emotional.

Iman was sitting close to her, speaking quietly.

“I never wanted things to get this far,” Iman said.

Delicia wiped away a tear.

“But you knew what would happen.”

Angelina's eyes widened.

She immediately wondered what they were talking about.

After everything that had happened between Iman and Delicia, Angelina couldn't believe they were suddenly having a private meeting.

She continued listening.

“I thought you were done with me,” Iman admitted.

Delicia looked down.

“I was.”

“Then why did you let me come back?”

Delicia didn't answer immediately.

Finally, she said:

“Because I still care.”

Angelina's expression changed.

There was clearly something deeper happening.

She quietly stepped away from the door.

But before she could leave, the door suddenly opened.

Delicia saw her.

“Angelina?”

Iman immediately turned around.

The room went silent.

Angelina stood there awkwardly.

“I… I was looking for you.”

Delicia immediately knew Angelina had heard something.

“How long have you been standing there?”

Angelina hesitated.

“Long enough to know something is going on.”

Iman stood up.

“It's not what you think.”

Angelina shook her head.

“That's exactly what people say when it IS what it looks like.”

Delicia became defensive.

“There is nothing romantic happening between us.”

Angelina looked confused.

“I didn't even say anything about romance.”

That silence said everything.

Iman realized they had accidentally revealed more than they intended.

Angelina folded her arms.

“So why are you two meeting secretly?”

Delicia tried to explain that she and Iman were discussing their problems privately.

Angelina wasn't convinced.

“After everything that happened, you suddenly decide to have a secret meeting?”

Iman nodded.

“We needed to talk without everyone else getting involved.”

Angelina asked what had changed.

Delicia admitted that she had been angry with Iman, but she hadn't completely stopped caring about her.

“I told her to leave before,” Delicia said. “But I realized that throwing someone away isn't always the same as solving the problem.”

Angelina looked at Iman.

“And what did you come here for?”

Iman took a deep breath.

“To apologize.”

Angelina raised an eyebrow.

“An apology?”

Iman nodded.

“I made mistakes. I broke Delicia's trust. I said things I shouldn't have said. But I don't want our friendship to end.”

Delicia became emotional.

“I don't know if I can trust you again.”

Iman replied quietly:

“Then I'll earn it.”

Angelina watched the two women carefully.

For the first time, she realized that the private moment wasn't what she initially suspected.

It was actually a confrontation filled with hurt, regret, and unfinished feelings.

But then Angelina noticed something sitting on the table.

A phone.

She recognized it immediately.

It belonged to someone who wasn't supposed to be involved in their conversation.

Angelina picked it up.

“Why is THIS here?”

Iman's face immediately changed.

Delicia looked at her.

“You brought that?”

Iman didn't answer.

Angelina became suspicious.

“What are you hiding?”

Iman finally admitted that the phone contained messages connected to the original argument between her and Delicia.

But she hadn't shown Delicia everything.

Angelina stared at her.

“You still haven't told her the whole truth?”

Delicia slowly turned toward Iman.

“What is she talking about?”

Iman's eyes filled with tears.

“There was something else…”

Delicia's expression hardened.

“What?”

Iman finally confessed that before their friendship fell apart, she had received information that could have changed everything.

She had kept it secret because she was afraid Delicia would make an emotional decision.

Delicia couldn't believe it.

“You knew this the entire time?”

“I was trying to protect you.”

“You don't get to decide what I deserve to know!”

The private meeting suddenly turned into another explosive confrontation.

Angelina stepped between them.

“Stop. Both of you.”

The room became quiet.

Angelina looked at Iman.

“If you're really sorry, tell her everything.”

Then she looked at Delicia.

“And if you really want to rebuild this friendship, you have to decide whether you're willing to hear the truth.”

Delicia took a deep breath.

“Fine.”

She looked directly at Iman.

“Tell me everything.”

Iman knew there was no going back.

She unlocked the phone.

But before she could show them the messages, a new notification appeared.

Angelina saw the name on the screen.

Her face immediately went pale.

“Wait…”

Delicia looked at her.

“What?”

Angelina pointed at the phone.

“That person just messaged again.”

Iman quickly read the message.

It said:

“They don't know the biggest secret yet.”

All three women froze.

Angelina looked at Iman.

Delicia looked terrified.

And suddenly, the private moment between Iman and Delicia had opened the door to a secret that could affect everyone.

Because now the question wasn't simply why Iman and Delicia had been meeting privately.

The real question was:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.