9 . Anthony and D’Nisha Get Into a HEATED Argument That Quickly Turns Into a FIGHT
Anthony and D’Nisha Get Into a HEATED Argument That Quickly Turns Into a FIGHT! 😱🔥
It was supposed to be a normal evening.
Anthony had spent most of the day handling business, answering phone calls, and trying to keep the peace between everyone around him. But when he walked through the door that evening, he immediately noticed something was wrong.
D’Nisha was sitting on the couch with her arms crossed.
She wasn't scrolling through her phone.
She wasn't talking.
She was waiting.
Anthony stopped in the doorway.
“What's going on?”
D’Nisha looked up slowly.
“That's what I'm trying to figure out.”
Anthony frowned.
“What does that mean?”
“It means you've been avoiding me.”
Anthony put his keys on the table.
“I haven't been avoiding you. I've been busy.”
“Busy?”
D’Nisha laughed bitterly.
“You're always busy when I need answers.”
Anthony sighed.
“D’Nisha, I'm not doing this tonight.”
She immediately stood.
“No. We're doing this tonight.”
Anthony looked at her.
“About what?”
“About the money.”
Anthony's expression changed.
“What money?”
“The money you promised me.”
Anthony shook his head.
“I told you I'd help when I could.”
“No,” D’Nisha replied. “You told me you were going to handle it.”
“I said I'd look into it.”
“You said you'd handle it!”
Their voices were already getting louder.
Anthony stepped closer.
“There's a difference.”
“To you, maybe!”
D’Nisha pointed toward him.
“You keep making promises, Anthony, and then when it's time to actually do something, suddenly you don't remember what you said.”
Anthony's patience began disappearing.
“Watch how you're talking to me.”
D’Nisha stared at him.
“Or what?”
Anthony went silent.
That question changed the entire mood of the room.
THE ARGUMENT GETS WORSE
Anthony walked toward the kitchen.
“I don't have time for this.”
D’Nisha followed him.
“No, you're going to listen to me.”
“I've already heard enough.”
“You haven't heard anything!”
Anthony turned around.
“Then tell me what you want!”
“I want you to stop treating me like I'm some problem you have to deal with.”
Anthony shook his head.
“That's not what I'm doing.”
“Then why do I always feel like that's how you see me?”
Anthony didn't answer.
D’Nisha's eyes filled with frustration.
“Exactly.”
“What exactly?”
“You don't even know what to say.”
Anthony raised his voice.
“Because I'm tired!”
D’Nisha fired back.
“You think I'm not tired?”
“I have responsibilities!”
“So do I!”
“You don't understand what I'm dealing with!”
“And you don't understand what I'm dealing with!”
For several seconds, they stood there staring at each other.
Then D’Nisha said something Anthony wasn't expecting.
“You only care about people when they agree with you.”
Anthony's face tightened.
“Don't go there.”
“Why not?”
“Because you know that's not true.”
“Then prove it.”
Anthony stepped forward.
“I don't have to prove myself every time you get angry.”
D’Nisha stepped forward too.
“And I don't have to keep accepting excuses.”
The argument had become personal.
Neither one was willing to back down.
SHAYLA HEARS THE SHOUTING
Across the house, Shayla suddenly heard the raised voices.
She immediately stopped what she was doing.
“What's going on?”
She walked toward the room.
As she approached, she heard D’Nisha shouting.
“You never listen!”
Anthony shouted back:
“Because you're not listening either!”
Shayla rushed inside.
“Hey! What's happening?”
Neither Anthony nor D’Nisha answered.
Shayla stepped between them.
“Both of you need to calm down.”
D’Nisha pointed toward Anthony.
“Tell him that!”
Anthony shook his head.
“I'm calm.”
Shayla looked at him.
“You're definitely not calm.”
D’Nisha scoffed.
“See?”
Anthony looked at Shayla.
“Stay out of this.”
Shayla immediately responded:
“No. I'm staying right here because this is getting ridiculous.”
D’Nisha turned toward Anthony again.
“You always do this!”
“Do what?”
“Act like everyone else is the problem!”
Anthony slammed his hand down on the counter.
“Enough!”
The sudden movement startled everyone.
Shayla stepped backward.
“Anthony!”
D’Nisha refused to move.
“Don't intimidate me.”
Anthony looked shocked.
“I'm not intimidating you.”
“Then stop acting like you are.”
EVERYTHING SPIRALS OUT OF CONTROL
The next few seconds happened incredibly fast.
D’Nisha moved toward Anthony while continuing to argue.
Anthony tried to walk past her.
D’Nisha blocked his path.
“Move.”
“No.”
“D’Nisha, move.”
“Make me.”
Anthony attempted to step around her.
D’Nisha grabbed his arm.
Anthony immediately pulled away.
“Don't touch me.”
D’Nisha responded angrily:
“Then stop walking away!”
She reached toward him again.
Anthony pushed her arm away.
That was the moment everything exploded.
D’Nisha shoved Anthony.
Anthony stumbled backward.
Shayla screamed:
“STOP!”
Anthony regained his balance and stepped forward.
“Don't push me!”
D’Nisha shoved him again.
Anthony reacted by pushing her away.
The argument had officially turned into a physical fight.
Shayla immediately stepped between them.
“STOP! BOTH OF YOU!”
But emotions were running too high.
D’Nisha tried to move around Shayla.
Anthony stepped backward.
“I'm done with this!”
“No, you're not!” D’Nisha shouted.
Shayla grabbed D’Nisha's arm and pulled her away.
“Walk away!”
D’Nisha struggled against her grip.
“Let me go!”
Anthony was breathing heavily.
“I'm not fighting anybody!”
D’Nisha yelled:
“You already did!”
“I was trying to get away from you!”
“You pushed me!”
“You pushed me first!”
Shayla shouted:
“ENOUGH!”
Her voice finally silenced the room.
THE SILENCE AFTER THE FIGHT
For several moments, nobody said anything.
Anthony stood near the doorway.
D’Nisha stood on the opposite side of the room.
Both were breathing heavily.
Shayla looked between them.
“This has gone way too far.”
Anthony looked down.
“I didn't want this.”
D’Nisha wiped away a tear.
“Neither did I.”
Shayla shook her head.
“You two were angry, but this isn't how adults solve problems.”
Anthony nodded.
“I know.”
D’Nisha looked away.
“I just wanted him to listen.”
Anthony replied quietly:
“And I wanted you to understand that I couldn't give you everything you were asking for.”
D’Nisha looked at him.
“You could have just told me that.”
Anthony nodded.
“You're right.”
The anger was slowly being replaced by regret.
But the damage had already been done.
ANGELINA ARRIVES
Suddenly, the front door opened.
Angelina walked inside.
“What happened?”
Everyone went silent.
Angelina looked around.
Then she noticed the tension.
“Why does everybody look like something happened?”
Shayla looked at Anthony.
Then at D’Nisha.
Finally, she said:
“They had an argument.”
Angelina raised an eyebrow.
“An argument?”
Nobody answered.
Angelina looked at Anthony.
“Anthony?”
He sighed.
“It got out of control.”
D’Nisha immediately spoke.
“He pushed me.”
Anthony responded:
“You pushed me first.”
Angelina held up her hand.
“Stop.”
Everyone became quiet.
Angelina looked at both of them.
“I don't care who started it. The fact that it became physical is the problem.”
D’Nisha looked down.
Anthony nodded.
Angelina continued:
“If you're angry, talk. If you need space, walk away. But once you put your hands on each other, you've crossed a line.”
Neither one argued.
ANTHONY MAKES A DECISION
Later that night, Anthony sat alone outside.
He replayed the entire argument in his head.
He couldn't believe how quickly everything had escalated.
He knew he had been frustrated.
He knew D’Nisha had been frustrated.
But neither of them had expected the argument to become physical.
His phone buzzed.
It was Shayla.
“Are you okay?”
Anthony typed:
“I'm okay. I just need some time.”
Then another message appeared.
“You need to talk to D’Nisha before this gets worse.”
Anthony stared at the message.
She was right.
D’NISHA REVEALS WHY SHE WAS SO ANGRY
Inside the house, D’Nisha sat quietly.
Shayla joined her.
“You want to tell me what's really going on?”
D’Nisha shook her head.
“Nothing.”
“That's not true.”
D’Nisha became emotional.
“I've just been feeling like nobody cares what happens to me.”
Shayla sat beside her.
“Why?”
“Because every time I ask Anthony for help, I feel like I'm begging.”
Shayla listened.
D’Nisha continued:
“I wasn't just angry about the money.”
“What was it?”
“I was angry because I felt forgotten.”
Shayla nodded.
“You should have told him that instead of letting the anger build up.”
“I know.”
D’Nisha wiped her eyes.
“I regret what happened.”
THE NEXT MORNING
The following morning, Anthony and D’Nisha finally sat down together.
There was no shouting.
No accusations.
Just two people trying to understand how everything had gone so wrong.
Anthony spoke first.
“I owe you an apology.”
D’Nisha looked at him.
“I owe you one too.”
Anthony nodded.
“I shouldn't have pushed you.”
“And I shouldn't have put my hands on you first.”
They both sat quietly.
Anthony continued:
“We can't let something like this happen again.”
D’Nisha nodded.
“I agree.”
“But there's something else,” Anthony said.
D’Nisha looked at him.
“What?”
“I don't want our relationship to be built around money or favors.”
D’Nisha took a deep breath.
“Then what do you want?”
“Respect. Honesty. Communication.”
D’Nisha nodded.
“Me too.”
For the first time since the fight, the tension began to disappear.
But neither of them knew that someone had witnessed the entire confrontation from outside.
And that person had recorded part of the argument.
THE SHOCKING MESSAGE
That afternoon, Anthony received an anonymous message.
“You should probably know that someone recorded what happened.”
Anthony's eyes widened.
He immediately called Shayla.
“Did you tell anyone?”
“No.”
“Then how does somebody have a recording?”
Shayla became nervous.
“I don't know.”
Anthony looked at the message again.
A second message appeared.
“If you don't want everyone seeing the video, we need to talk.”
Anthony's face went pale.
Someone wasn't simply holding a recording.
They were threatening him with it.
Anthony immediately called D’Nisha.
“We need to talk.”
“About what?”
“Someone recorded our fight.”
There was silence.
Then D’Nisha whispered:
“Who?”
“We don't know.”
Another message arrived.
This time there was a short video attached.
Anthony opened it.
It showed the argument.
It showed the moment everything became physical.
And at the end of the video, the camera turned toward the person recording.
Anthony froze.
He recognized the person.
“D’Nisha…”
“What?”
Anthony slowly looked at her.
“I know who recorded us.”
“Who?”
Anthony's voice dropped.
“Someone we both trusted.”
D’Nisha's expression changed.
“Who?”
Anthony stared at the screen.
Then he said:
“Shayla.”
D’Nisha's eyes widened.
“What?”
Anthony shook his head.
“No… wait.”
He replayed the final seconds.
The person holding the camera wasn't Shayla.
It was someone standing behind her.
Someone they hadn't noticed.
Anthony zoomed in.
His face went completely blank.
D’Nisha whispered:
“Who is that?”
Anthony didn't answer.
Because he knew exactly who it was.
And whoever had recorded their fight hadn't done it by accident.
They had been waiting for the perfect moment to expose them. 😱🔥

Post a Comment