Breaking News 😱 Delicia's pregnancy test has been revealed!. Iman is absolutely furious... What Iman do now
🚨 Breaking News: 😱 Delicia's Pregnancy Test Has Been Revealed! Iman Is Absolutely Furious... What Will Iman Do Now?
The atmosphere inside the family gathering was cheerful.
Friends and relatives filled the living room with laughter as everyone enjoyed dinner together. Delicia had been unusually quiet all evening, but no one thought much of it. She simply smiled whenever someone asked if she was feeling okay.
Only one person noticed something was different.
Iman.
She had known Delicia for years and could tell something was weighing heavily on her mind.
"Delicia," Iman asked quietly, "are you alright?"
Delicia forced a smile.
"I'm just a little tired."
But Iman wasn't convinced.
Later that evening, Delicia excused herself and walked into another room with a small gift bag she had been carrying all day.
Inside the bag was a sealed envelope.
She stared at it for several moments before taking a deep breath.
"This is it," she whispered.
She returned to the living room.
"I have something important to tell everyone."
The room immediately fell silent.
Family members looked at one another, wondering what was about to happen.
Delicia slowly opened the envelope.
Inside was the result of a pregnancy test.
She looked around the room, her hands trembling.
"The test..." she began softly.
"...is positive."
For a moment, no one spoke.
Then several relatives gasped.
Others smiled with surprise.
A few people stood to congratulate her.
The room erupted into a mix of excitement and disbelief.
Across the room, however, Iman remained completely still.
She couldn't believe what she had just heard.
Her mind raced with questions.
"Why didn't Delicia tell me before today?"
"How long has she known?"
"Why did I have to find out with everyone else?"
The shock quickly turned into frustration.
She quietly walked outside to collect her thoughts.
Anthony noticed and followed her.
"Iman?"
She folded her arms.
"I'm not upset because of the pregnancy."
Anthony listened carefully.
"I'm upset because I thought we told each other everything."
Anthony nodded.
"I understand."
"I had to hear the news the same way everyone else did."
Her voice cracked.
"That hurt."
Inside the house, Delicia realized Iman had left the room.
She immediately became worried.
"I'll be right back," she told everyone.
She stepped outside.
"Iman..."
Iman turned around but said nothing.
"I'm sorry," Delicia said.
"I wasn't trying to keep this from you."
"Then why didn't you tell me?"
Delicia lowered her eyes.
"I wanted to be certain before I shared anything."
She explained that she had taken an earlier test that gave an unclear result. Rather than causing unnecessary worry or excitement, she waited until her doctor confirmed the pregnancy.
"I didn't want to announce something until I knew it was real."
Iman listened quietly.
"I also wanted today to be special," Delicia continued.
"I never meant for you to feel left out."
Iman sighed deeply.
"I wish you had trusted me enough to tell me sooner."
"I know," Delicia replied.
"And I'm sorry."
The two stood in silence for a few moments.
Finally, Iman asked softly,
"How are you feeling?"
Delicia smiled.
"Excited... and honestly, a little scared."
Iman's expression softened.
"That's understandable."
Anthony stepped outside with two cups of tea.
"I figured you both might need this."
The three laughed.
The tension that had filled the evening slowly began to disappear.
When they returned inside, the family gathered around Delicia.
People began asking questions.
"When is the baby due?"
"Have you picked any names?"
"Have you told everyone yet?"
Delicia laughed.
"One question at a time!"
The room filled with smiles once again.
Later that night, Iman surprised everyone.
She stood up and gently tapped her glass.
"I'd like to say something."
The room became quiet.
"When I first heard Delicia's announcement, I was hurt because I felt left out."
Delicia looked down.
"But after hearing why she waited, I realized something important."
Everyone listened closely.
"Sometimes people keep life-changing news private, not because they don't trust us, but because they need time to process it themselves."
Iman walked over to Delicia.
She smiled warmly.
"I'm happy for you."
The two embraced as the room filled with applause.
Over the next several months, Iman became one of Delicia's biggest supporters. She helped plan baby celebrations, accompanied her to appointments when needed, and checked in regularly to see how she was feeling.
One afternoon, Delicia smiled and said,
"You know, I was afraid you'd stay angry with me."
Iman laughed.
"I was never angry about the baby."
She gently placed a hand on Delicia's shoulder.
"I was only hurt because you're family."
Delicia nodded.
"And now?"
Iman smiled.
"Now I'm just excited to meet the newest member of our family."
The misunderstanding that had once created distance between them became a reminder of the importance of honest communication, patience, and giving loved ones the benefit of the doubt. Together, they looked forward to the joyful new chapter that lay ahead, united by forgiveness, support, and the excitement of welcoming a new life into the family

Post a Comment