6 . Anthony Loses His Temper When D’Nisha Calls Him An Idiot Over Giving Shayla Money

 


😱 ANTHONY LOSES HIS TEMPER WHEN D’NISHA CALLS HIM AN IDIOT OVER GIVING SHAYLA MONEY!

The atmosphere changed completely when D’Nisha discovered that Anthony had secretly given Shayla money.

At first, D’Nisha couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She had already warned Anthony several times to be careful about getting involved in Shayla’s personal problems. But this time, Anthony had apparently made a decision without telling anyone.

And when D’Nisha finally confronted him, things became much more intense than either of them expected.

Anthony was sitting quietly when D’Nisha walked into the room.

“Anthony, we need to talk,” she said.

Anthony immediately looked up.

“About what?”

D’Nisha crossed her arms.

“About Shayla.”

Anthony knew exactly what she was talking about.

“What about Shayla?”

D’Nisha stared at him.

“Did you give her money?”

Anthony paused for a moment.

“Yes,” he finally admitted.

D’Nisha was stunned.

“You actually gave her money?”

Anthony tried to explain himself.

“She needed help. I wasn't going to just stand there and watch her struggle.”

But D’Nisha wasn't convinced.

“You could have at least told me first!”

Anthony became defensive.

“Why do I have to explain every decision I make?”

“Because this isn't the first time you've gotten involved in something like this!” D’Nisha replied.

The conversation quickly became heated.

D’Nisha reminded Anthony that helping someone was one thing, but secretly giving money without discussing it with her was something completely different.

Anthony insisted that he wasn't doing anything wrong.

“I helped somebody who needed help. That's it.”

D’Nisha shook her head.

“You don't understand what you're doing.”

Anthony looked frustrated.

“What exactly am I doing?”

D’Nisha finally lost her patience.

“You're acting like an idiot!”

The room suddenly went silent.

Anthony's expression immediately changed.

“What did you just call me?”

D’Nisha realized that her words had gone too far, but she was still angry.

“I said you're acting like an idiot because you keep making decisions without thinking about the consequences!”

Anthony stood up.

“Don't disrespect me just because you're angry.”

D’Nisha wasn't backing down.

“And don't expect me to stay quiet when I think you're making a huge mistake!”

Anthony's voice became louder.

“You don't get to decide whether I'm allowed to help somebody!”

D’Nisha replied that she wasn't trying to control him. She simply wanted him to understand that money could create complicated situations, especially when emotions and relationships were already involved.

Anthony argued that Shayla had genuinely needed assistance.

“I didn't give her money because I wanted something from her,” he said. “I gave it to her because she needed help.”

D’Nisha looked at him carefully.

“Then why didn't you tell me?”

Anthony didn't immediately have an answer.

That silence made D’Nisha even more suspicious.

For several seconds, neither of them said anything.

Then Anthony finally explained that he had kept it private because he knew D’Nisha would become upset.

That answer only made things worse.

“So you knew I wouldn't agree with it, and you did it anyway?”

Anthony sighed.

“I knew you would turn it into something bigger than it was.”

D’Nisha shook her head.

“You don't understand. It's not just about the money. It's about trust.”

Anthony looked away.

The argument had started over Shayla, but now it was becoming a much deeper disagreement between Anthony and D’Nisha.

D’Nisha told Anthony that she didn't want to be in a relationship where important decisions were kept secret.

Anthony responded that he didn't want every good thing he did to become an argument.

Neither side wanted to apologize.

Meanwhile, Shayla had no idea how serious the situation had become.

When Shayla eventually heard that Anthony and D’Nisha had argued because of the money, she reportedly became uncomfortable.

She didn't want her situation to cause problems between them.

Shayla even considered returning the money.

But before she could make a decision, another unexpected development changed everything.

D’Nisha received a message.

The message suggested that there was more to Anthony's conversation with Shayla than anyone realized.

D’Nisha stared at her phone in disbelief.

She immediately looked at Anthony.

“Anthony… what is this?”

Anthony's face changed when he saw the message.

“What did she tell you?”

D’Nisha slowly turned the phone toward him.

“That's exactly what I want to know.”

Anthony remained silent.

And that silence made D’Nisha even more suspicious.

Suddenly, the argument wasn't just about money anymore.

It was about what Anthony had promised Shayla, why he had kept everything secret, and whether D’Nisha had been told the complete truth.

Anthony insisted that there was nothing romantic or secretive happening.

But D’Nisha wasn't ready to accept his explanation.

She told him that if he wanted her trust, he would have to tell her everything.

Anthony took a deep breath.

“Fine. I'll tell you everything.”

D’Nisha waited.

But just before Anthony could reveal the full story, his phone suddenly started ringing.

It was Shayla.

Both Anthony and D’Nisha looked at the screen.

Neither of them moved.

The phone continued ringing.

Finally, Anthony answered.

“Shayla?”

There was a long pause.

Then Shayla said something that completely changed Anthony's expression.

D’Nisha immediately noticed.

“What did she say?”

Anthony slowly lowered the phone.

“She says we need to meet.”

D’Nisha's eyes widened.

“Why?”

Anthony looked at her.

“Because she says she has something important to tell both of us.”

And at that moment, D’Nisha realized that the money Anthony had given Shayla might have only been the beginning of a much bigger story.

What exactly does Shayla want to reveal? Why did she need Anthony's help? And will D’Nisha ever trust Anthony again after calling him an idiot?

The answers could change everything. 😱🔥

No comments

Powered by Blogger.