5 . BREAKING NEWS! Chadwick was giving Shayla money when Anthony caught th


 

BREAKING NEWS! 😱 CHADWICK WAS GIVING SHAYLA MONEY WHEN ANTHONY CAUGHT THEM!

It was supposed to be an ordinary afternoon for Shayla, but everything changed when Chadwick suddenly showed up with an envelope in his hand.

Shayla looked around nervously before asking, “Why are you here?”

Chadwick lowered his voice.

“I came because we need to talk.”

Shayla immediately became suspicious.

“Talk about what?”

Chadwick looked at the envelope.

“About this.”

Shayla's eyes widened.

“What is that?”

“Money.”

Shayla stepped closer but didn't immediately take it.

“Why are you giving me money?”

Chadwick looked around again.

“Because I promised I would help you.”

Shayla shook her head.

“I never asked you for anything.”

“I know,” Chadwick replied. “But I also know you're dealing with more than you're telling everybody.”

Shayla became quiet.

There had already been tension between Shayla, Anthony, and several people around them. Shayla knew that if Anthony discovered Chadwick was secretly giving her money, he would have questions.

A lot of questions.

Chadwick finally held out the envelope.

“Take it.”

Shayla hesitated before accepting it.

“This stays between us,” Chadwick said.

Shayla looked directly at him.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

But neither of them realized that someone had already noticed their meeting.

Anthony.

Anthony had been nearby and happened to see Chadwick approaching Shayla. At first, he thought nothing of it.

Then he saw the envelope.

Anthony stopped.

He watched from a distance as Chadwick handed something to Shayla.

His expression immediately changed.

“What is going on?” Anthony whispered.

Instead of leaving, Anthony decided to walk toward them.

Shayla suddenly looked up.

Her face went pale.

“Anthony?”

Chadwick turned around.

For several seconds, nobody said anything.

Anthony looked at Chadwick.

“What's that?”

Chadwick remained silent.

Anthony then looked at Shayla.

“What's in your hand?”

Shayla tried to hide the envelope.

“It's nothing.”

Anthony shook his head.

“Nothing? I just watched him hand you an envelope.”

Chadwick stepped forward.

“Anthony, this isn't what you think.”

Anthony immediately replied, “Then tell me what it is.”

Chadwick looked at Shayla.

Shayla looked back at him.

That brief exchange made Anthony even more suspicious.

“You two are keeping something from me.”

Shayla finally spoke.

“Anthony, please listen to me.”

“I'm listening.”

“Chadwick was just trying to help me.”

Anthony looked at the envelope.

“Help you with what?”

Shayla didn't answer.

Anthony's voice became more serious.

“How much money is in there?”

Chadwick finally said, “It doesn't matter.”

Anthony looked at him.

“It matters if you're secretly giving Shayla money.”

Chadwick explained that Shayla had been dealing with financial pressure and that he wanted to help her without creating more drama.

But Anthony wasn't convinced.

“You could have given her the money in front of everyone. Why did you meet her privately?”

Chadwick didn't have an immediate answer.

Shayla stepped between them.

“Stop. This isn't a fight.”

Anthony looked at Shayla.

“Then tell me the truth.”

Shayla took a deep breath.

“I was scared you wouldn't understand.”

Anthony's expression softened for a moment.

“Understand what?”

Shayla looked down.

“I needed help.”

Anthony asked, “Why didn't you tell me?”

“Because I knew you would ask questions.”

Anthony responded, “Of course I would ask questions. That's what happens when people start hiding things.”

Chadwick interrupted.

“She didn't do anything wrong.”

Anthony turned toward him.

“Then why are you protecting her?”

The tension suddenly became intense.

Chadwick insisted that there was nothing romantic or secretive about the situation.

“I was helping her. That's it.”

Anthony stared at him.

“Then I hope that's the whole story.”

Shayla finally opened the envelope and revealed that the money was meant to help with an urgent personal expense.

Anthony was surprised.

For a moment, he didn't know what to say.

But then another thought crossed his mind.

“If this was really innocent, why did both of you make it look like a secret?”

Shayla became emotional.

“I didn't want anyone to think I was taking advantage of Chadwick.”

Anthony replied, “And now everyone is going to think exactly that.”

Chadwick shook his head.

“Anthony, sometimes people help each other without expecting anything in return.”

Anthony looked at him.

“That's true. But when something is hidden, people naturally start asking questions.”

The conversation ended without anyone completely satisfied.

But the story didn't stop there.

Later that evening, rumors began spreading that Chadwick had secretly been giving Shayla money.

People started asking why.

Some believed Chadwick was simply helping a friend.

Others wondered whether there was something deeper happening between them.

Shayla refused to comment.

Chadwick also stayed quiet.

Anthony, meanwhile, couldn't stop thinking about what he had witnessed.

He knew there was more to the situation—or at least more questions that needed answers.

Then, just when everyone thought the drama was over, Shayla received another message from Chadwick.

The message contained a sentence that left her completely stunned:

“We need to talk about the other thing I gave you.”

Shayla stared at the screen.

Her face changed.

She immediately deleted the message.

But she didn't realize that Anthony was standing nearby.

And Anthony had seen enough to know that the money wasn't the only secret Chadwick and Shayla had been keeping.

What was the “other thing” Chadwick was talking about? And why did Shayla delete the message?

The mystery was only beginning.   

No comments

Powered by Blogger.