11 . Wayne & Yaya Getting Too Close While Lauren Watches in Anger!

 


🔥 Wayne & Yaya Getting Too Close While Lauren Watches in Anger! 👀

Lauren Is NOT Happy About Wayne & Yaya’s Romance!

The atmosphere around the skits had already been changing for weeks, but nobody expected things to become this complicated.

Wayne had been spending more and more time around Yaya. At first, everyone assumed it was simply because they were working together. Yaya had become increasingly involved behind the scenes, helping organize ideas, checking schedules, and making sure everything was running smoothly.

But lately, their relationship seemed different.

They were laughing together more often.

They were constantly talking.

And whenever Wayne walked into a room, Yaya seemed to be the first person he looked for.

One afternoon, Wayne and Yaya were sitting together discussing an upcoming project. What started as a serious conversation quickly turned into laughter.

Yaya looked at Wayne and said, “You know you make everything harder than it needs to be.”

Wayne laughed.

“And you always think you know everything.”

“I usually do,” Yaya replied jokingly.

The two continued laughing.

But neither of them noticed that Lauren had just walked into the building.

Lauren stopped when she saw them together.

Her expression immediately changed.

She didn't say anything.

She simply stood there watching.

Wayne leaned closer to Yaya so he could hear what she was saying, and Yaya smiled.

That was enough to make Lauren furious.

Lauren quietly walked away.

But she wasn't leaving because she didn't care.

She was leaving because she didn't trust herself to stay calm.

👀 Lauren Starts Asking Questions

Later that day, Lauren confronted one of the people working around the skits.

“What's going on with Wayne and Yaya?” she asked.

The person looked confused.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean exactly what I said. They're together all the time now.”

“Maybe they're just working.”

Lauren shook her head.

“Working doesn't look like that.”

She walked away before the conversation could continue.

Meanwhile, Wayne had no idea how upset Lauren was.

He was focused on the future of the skits and the growing responsibilities Yaya had taken on.

Wayne told Yaya that he appreciated everything she had been doing.

“You've really helped me a lot lately,” Wayne said.

Yaya smiled.

“I'm just trying to make things easier for you.”

Wayne looked at her for a moment.

“You already do.”

That moment felt different.

Yaya became quiet.

Neither of them said anything for several seconds.

Then Wayne smiled and changed the subject.

But someone else had seen the entire interaction.

Lauren.

🔥 Lauren Finally Confronts Them

The next day, Lauren couldn't hold her feelings inside anymore.

She walked into the room while Wayne and Yaya were talking.

“Can I talk to you, Wayne?”

Wayne immediately noticed that something was wrong.

“Sure. What's going on?”

Lauren looked at Yaya before looking back at Wayne.

“Privately.”

Yaya stood up and walked away.

As soon as they were alone, Lauren confronted him.

“You and Yaya seem pretty close these days.”

Wayne frowned.

“We're working together.”

“That's all?”

“Yeah. What else would it be?”

Lauren crossed her arms.

“Then why does it feel like everyone else knows something that I don't?”

Wayne sighed.

“Lauren, you're reading too much into this.”

“Am I?”

She reminded Wayne of everything she had been noticing lately—the private conversations, the constant laughing, and how quickly Yaya had become such an important part of his daily life.

Wayne listened quietly.

Then he said something Lauren wasn't expecting.

“Yaya has been there helping me when things have been difficult. I appreciate her.”

Lauren's expression changed.

“So that's what this is?”

“What do you mean?”

“You appreciate her a little too much.”

Wayne shook his head.

“Lauren, don't turn this into something it isn't.”

But Lauren wasn't convinced.

💔 Yaya Gets Caught in the Middle

Yaya eventually realized that Lauren was upset because of her.

She approached Lauren and tried to explain.

“I don't want there to be problems between us.”

Lauren looked at her.

“Then maybe you should stay away from Wayne.”

Yaya was stunned.

“I can't do that. We're working together.”

“You know what I'm talking about.”

Yaya took a deep breath.

“I respect Wayne, but I'm not trying to steal anyone from anybody.”

Lauren didn't respond.

Instead, she walked away.

Yaya stood there wondering whether she had accidentally become the center of a much bigger problem.

😳 Wayne Makes a Surprising Decision

That evening, Wayne called everyone together.

He could feel the tension.

He knew rumors were spreading, and he didn't want the drama to destroy the team.

Wayne looked at Lauren.

“I don't want misunderstandings between anybody.”

Then he looked at Yaya.

“We're all supposed to be working together.”

Yaya nodded.

Lauren remained silent.

Wayne continued.

“I'm not going to let rumors decide who I can work with or who I can trust.”

Lauren finally spoke.

“Then be honest with everyone.”

The room became completely silent.

Wayne looked at her.

“Honest about what?”

Lauren stared at him.

“You know exactly what I'm asking.”

Yaya looked uncomfortable.

Everyone waited for Wayne's response.

Finally, Wayne said:

“Yaya and I are close. I won't lie about that. She's become important to me.”

Lauren's eyes widened.

The room went silent.

Yaya looked at Wayne in shock.

Even she hadn't expected him to say it that directly.

🔥 Lauren Walks Away

Lauren couldn't believe what she had just heard.

Without saying another word, she grabbed her things and walked out.

Wayne followed her.

“Lauren, wait.”

She stopped but didn't turn around.

“You don't understand,” Wayne said.

Lauren finally turned.

“Then explain it.”

Wayne tried to speak, but Lauren interrupted.

“I don't care who you choose, Wayne. I care about being respected.”

Wayne became quiet.

Lauren continued:

“If something is happening between you and Yaya, just tell me. Don't make me find out by watching you two together.”

Wayne looked deeply concerned.

“Nothing has been decided.”

Lauren shook her head.

“Maybe not yet.”

Then she walked away.

👀 Yaya's Confession

Later that night, Yaya approached Wayne.

“I think I made things worse.”

Wayne said, “You didn't.”

“But Lauren is hurt.”

Wayne nodded.

“I know.”

Yaya looked down.

“Maybe I should step back.”

Wayne immediately responded.

“No.”

Yaya looked at him.

Wayne continued:

“I don't want you to leave because someone misunderstood our relationship.”

Yaya smiled faintly.

“But what if it's not a misunderstanding?”

Wayne became silent.

That question changed everything.

For several seconds, neither of them spoke.

Then Wayne finally said:

“Maybe we need to figure out what this really is.”

Yaya looked into his eyes.

And for the first time, neither of them laughed it off as just friendship.

🚨 THE NEXT CHAPTER

The following morning, rumors were already spreading.

People were asking whether Wayne and Yaya had officially become a couple.

Lauren, meanwhile, had completely withdrawn.

She refused to discuss the situation.

But sources inside the fictional storyline claimed Lauren was preparing to confront Wayne one more time—and this time, she planned to ask him directly:

“Are you choosing Yaya over me?”

Wayne now faced a difficult decision.

Yaya was becoming closer to him every day.

Lauren was clearly hurt and angry.

And the entire team was watching.

One thing was certain:

This wasn't just a misunderstanding anymore.

The friendship between Wayne and Yaya had changed.

Lauren had noticed it.

Wayne had admitted it.

And Yaya was beginning to realize that her feelings might be stronger than she originally believed.

🔥 Will Wayne finally admit how he really feels about Yaya?

😳 Will Lauren confront Yaya face-to-face?

👀 And could this growing romance completely change the future of the skits?

The next confrontation could change everything.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.