9 . Amber Finally Confronted D’Nisha About the 30%…

 


Amber Finally Confronted D’Nisha About the 30%… But What D’Nisha Told Her Left Amber SPEECHLESS! 😱

For days, Amber had been trying to understand what was really happening behind the mysterious 30% deal.

At first, she thought it was simply a disagreement about money.

But the more questions she asked, the more confusing everything became.

Every time Amber brought up the subject, someone seemed to change the conversation. Dave refused to give her a straight answer. Anthony acted like he knew something but didn't want to get involved. And D’Nisha kept insisting that Amber was misunderstanding the entire situation.

Eventually, Amber had enough.

She decided that she wasn't going to listen to rumors anymore.

She wanted answers directly from D’Nisha.

One evening, Amber walked into the room where D’Nisha was sitting alone.

D’Nisha immediately noticed the serious look on Amber's face.

“D’Nisha, we need to talk,” Amber said.

D’Nisha slowly looked up.

“About what?”

Amber didn't hesitate.

“The 30%.”

The room suddenly became quiet.

D’Nisha's expression changed.

Amber continued.

“I've heard different stories from different people. Everybody seems to know something except me. So I'm asking you directly—what exactly is this 30%?”

D’Nisha took a deep breath.

“You really want to know?”

“Yes,” Amber replied. “I want the truth.”

D’Nisha stood up and walked toward the window.

For several seconds, she said nothing.

Then she turned around.

“Amber… the 30% was never really about the money.”

Amber looked confused.

“What does that mean?”

D’Nisha explained that the percentage had become part of a much bigger arrangement—one involving promises, business discussions, and information that several people had deliberately kept away from Amber.

Amber's face immediately changed.

“So you're telling me there was something else behind this?”

D’Nisha nodded.

“There was.”

Amber stepped closer.

“Then why didn't you tell me?”

“Because I wasn't sure who I could trust,” D’Nisha answered.

That response shocked Amber even more.

“What are you talking about?”

D’Nisha looked toward the door before lowering her voice.

“I discovered something before anyone else did.”

Amber froze.

“What did you discover?”

D’Nisha hesitated.

Then she finally revealed that she had seen a conversation suggesting the 30% arrangement was connected to a plan that had been discussed privately without Amber knowing about it.

Amber couldn't believe what she was hearing.

“Who was involved?”

D’Nisha refused to answer immediately.

Instead, she said:

“If I tell you everything, you might never look at these people the same way again.”

Amber's eyes widened.

“I'd rather know the truth than keep believing something that isn't true.”

D’Nisha finally pulled out her phone.

She showed Amber a message.

Amber read it once.

Then she read it again.

Her expression slowly changed from confusion to disbelief.

“What… is this?”

D’Nisha replied quietly:

“That is the secret I've been trying to figure out.”

Amber stared at the screen.

The message appeared to suggest that the 30% wasn't simply a payment or settlement.

It was connected to a separate agreement that could completely change the situation between everyone involved.

Amber's voice became shaky.

“So somebody was making decisions behind my back?”

D’Nisha nodded.

“And that's not even the worst part.”

Amber looked at her.

“What could possibly be worse?”

D’Nisha revealed that another conversation had apparently taken place after the original 30% discussion—one that changed the terms of what everyone had previously been told.

Amber was speechless.

For weeks, she had been defending herself while believing she understood the situation.

Now she realized she might have only been hearing half the story.

Amber sat down.

“I can't believe this.”

D’Nisha looked at her sympathetically.

“I didn't want you to find out this way.”

Amber shook her head.

“No. I needed to know.”

But Amber wasn't finished.

She suddenly stood up.

“If this is true, then I need to hear the explanation from the person who started all of this.”

D’Nisha asked:

“Are you sure?”

Amber nodded.

“I've been kept in the dark long enough.”

Just as Amber reached for the door, her phone suddenly rang.

She looked at the screen.

It was a message from someone connected to the 30% arrangement.

Amber opened it.

Her eyes widened.

The new message contained information that appeared to contradict everything D’Nisha had just told her.

Amber slowly looked back at D’Nisha.

“Wait…”

D’Nisha immediately knew something was wrong.

“What?”

Amber turned the phone toward her.

“This message says something completely different.”

D’Nisha stared at the screen.

For the first time that night, D’Nisha looked genuinely shocked.

She whispered:

“That wasn't supposed to happen.”

Amber's heart started racing.

“What wasn't supposed to happen?”

D’Nisha didn't answer.

Amber demanded:

“D’Nisha, tell me the truth!”

D’Nisha finally admitted that there was one more secret she hadn't revealed.

Amber stared at her.

“One more?”

D’Nisha nodded.

“The person who knew the most about the 30% arrangement wasn't me.”

Amber asked:

“Then who was it?”

D’Nisha looked toward the door.

And then she said a name that Amber never expected to hear.

Amber became completely speechless.

Suddenly, the entire situation looked different.

The 30% wasn't just about money.

It was about trust.

It was about information being hidden.

And most importantly, it was about a secret agreement that could potentially affect everyone's future.

Amber picked up her phone and said:

“I'm getting answers tonight.”

D’Nisha tried to stop her.

“Amber, wait. You don't know what you're walking into.”

Amber turned around.

“Maybe not.”

She paused.

“But now I know one thing.”

“What?”

Amber looked directly at D’Nisha.

“I can't trust everything I've been told.”

And with that, Amber walked out of the room.

D’Nisha remained standing there, staring at the door.

She knew the confrontation was only the beginning.

Because if Amber discovered the full truth behind the 30% arrangement, the entire situation could explode into something nobody was prepared for.

And the biggest question remained:

Who was really behind the secret 30% plan—and why was Amber kept in the dark? 😱🔥

No comments

Powered by Blogger.