8 . Unexpected! Everything Iman said to Shayla was a total shock! But in the end, Iman finally confessed his feelings for Shayla
😱 UNEXPECTED! EVERYTHING IMAN SAID TO SHAYLA WAS A TOTAL SHOCK! 💔❤️
BUT IN THE END, IMAN FINALLY CONFESSED HIS FEELINGS FOR SHAYLA
Shayla thought she had already heard the worst.
After everything that had happened, she believed there was nothing Iman could possibly say that would surprise her anymore.
She was wrong.
Because when Iman finally sat down with Shayla and decided to tell her the truth, every word that came out of his mouth completely changed the way she looked at him.
It started with a simple phone call.
Shayla had been avoiding Iman for days.
She wasn't ready to talk.
Every time she looked at her phone and saw his name, she felt a mixture of anger, disappointment, and confusion.
She still couldn't understand why he had kept so many things from her.
Finally, one evening, her phone rang.
Iman.
Shayla stared at the screen.
She almost ignored the call.
But something inside her told her to answer.
She picked up.
“Hello?”
There was silence on the other end.
Then Iman quietly said:
“Shayla… can we talk?”
She immediately responded:
“About what?”
“About everything.”
Shayla took a deep breath.
“You've had plenty of chances to tell me the truth.”
“I know.”
“And every time, you gave me another excuse.”
“I know.”
“So why should I believe you now?”
Iman paused.
“Because this time, I'm not going to hide anything.”
Shayla didn't respond.
After several seconds, she finally said:
“Fine. Where?”
Iman gave her a location.
And that was the beginning of a conversation neither of them would ever forget.
😳 IMAN FINALLY TELLS THE TRUTH
When Shayla arrived, Iman was already waiting.
He wasn't smiling.
He wasn't acting confident.
For the first time, Shayla could see that he was genuinely nervous.
She sat down across from him.
“Talk.”
Iman looked at her.
“I owe you the truth.”
Shayla crossed her arms.
“Then start talking.”
Iman took a deep breath.
“The woman you saw me with…”
Shayla immediately interrupted.
“I don't want another story.”
“I know. Let me finish.”
He paused.
“She wasn't my girlfriend.”
Shayla looked away.
“Then who was she?”
“Someone who helped me through something I didn't know how to deal with.”
Shayla looked back at him.
“What were you dealing with?”
Iman hesitated.
Then he said something Shayla never expected.
“My feelings.”
Shayla frowned.
“What does that mean?”
Iman looked directly at her.
“It means I've been confused for a long time.”
“About what?”
“About you.”
Shayla's expression changed.
“Me?”
Iman nodded.
“Yes. You.”
Shayla didn't know what to say.
Iman continued.
“I've spent so much time trying to convince myself that what I feel for you isn't real.”
Shayla stared at him.
“Why?”
“Because I was scared.”
“Scared of what?”
“Scared that if I told you how I really felt, I'd lose you.”
💔 THE WORDS SHAYLA NEVER EXPECTED
Shayla's eyes filled with emotion.
“Iman, you could have just told me.”
“I couldn't.”
“Why?”
“Because I didn't know what you felt about me.”
Shayla shook her head.
“So instead, you kept secrets?”
“I thought I was protecting you.”
“You were hurting me.”
“I know.”
“And you still didn't tell me.”
“I know.”
Iman lowered his head.
“I made mistakes.”
Shayla was quiet.
Then she asked:
“So all this time… you were hiding your feelings?”
Iman nodded.
“Yes.”
Shayla couldn't believe it.
Everything she had been thinking about him suddenly looked different.
She had thought he was hiding another relationship.
She had thought maybe he didn't care about her.
She had even wondered whether she meant anything to him.
But now he was sitting in front of her admitting that the real secret had been his feelings.
😱 BUT IMAN WASN'T FINISHED
Iman looked at Shayla.
“There is something else you need to know.”
Shayla sighed.
“What now?”
“I didn't just realize I had feelings for you recently.”
Shayla stared at him.
“How long?”
Iman hesitated.
“Longer than I should admit.”
Shayla's heart began beating faster.
“How long?”
Iman finally answered.
“Months.”
Shayla looked stunned.
“Months?”
“Yes.”
“Then why didn't you say anything?”
“Because every time I was about to tell you, something happened.”
Shayla remembered all the times Iman had acted strangely around her.
The sudden silence.
The awkward conversations.
The moments when he seemed jealous but refused to explain why.
Suddenly, everything started making sense.
She asked:
“Were you jealous?”
Iman smiled nervously.
“Sometimes.”
“Sometimes?”
“Okay… more than sometimes.”
For the first time that night, Shayla almost smiled.
But she quickly became serious again.
“Then why did you act like you didn't care?”
“Because pretending not to care was easier than admitting how much I actually cared.”
Those words hit Shayla hard.
❤️ IMAN FINALLY CONFESSES
Iman stood up.
He looked nervous, but this time he didn't back away.
“Shayla, I don't know what happens after tonight.”
She looked at him.
“But I can't keep lying to myself.”
He took a breath.
“I care about you.”
Shayla remained silent.
“I care about you more than I ever planned to.”
His voice became emotional.
“And I've spent so much time trying to hide it because I was afraid of what would happen if I said it out loud.”
Shayla's eyes began to water.
Iman continued.
“The truth is… I have feelings for you, Shayla.”
Silence.
“I've had them for a long time.”
Shayla looked down.
Iman added:
“I don't expect you to forgive me immediately.”
“I don't expect you to trust me immediately.”
“And I definitely don't expect you to feel the same way.”
He paused.
“But I needed you to know the truth.”
Shayla wiped away a tear.
For once, Iman wasn't making excuses.
He wasn't blaming anyone else.
He wasn't hiding.
He was simply telling her exactly how he felt.
😭 SHAYLA'S EMOTIONAL RESPONSE
Shayla finally looked at him.
“You know what hurts the most?”
Iman shook his head.
“I thought I didn't matter to you.”
Iman immediately said:
“You matter to me more than you realize.”
“But you never showed me.”
“I was afraid.”
“And your fear made me think you didn't care.”
“I know.”
Shayla took a deep breath.
“I don't know what I'm supposed to do with everything you've just told me.”
Iman nodded.
“You don't have to decide tonight.”
She looked at him.
“You really mean all of this?”
Iman answered without hesitation.
“Yes.”
“You're not saying it because you're afraid of losing me?”
“No.”
“You're not saying it because you feel guilty?”
“No.”
“Then why?”
Iman looked into her eyes.
“Because it's the truth.”
Shayla became emotional.
For months, she had wanted answers.
And now she finally had them.
But the answers were completely different from what she expected.
🔥 ONE LAST SURPRISE
Just when Shayla thought the conversation was over, Iman reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.
He opened an old note.
“What is that?”
“Something I wrote but never sent.”
Shayla looked confused.
Iman showed her the screen.
It was a message he had written months earlier.
It simply said:
“I don't know how to tell Shayla that she's become one of the most important people in my life.”
Shayla covered her mouth.
“You wrote this?”
“Yes.”
“Why didn't you send it?”
“I was scared.”
She looked at him.
“You really were scared, weren't you?”
Iman nodded.
“More than you know.”
Shayla smiled through her tears.
For the first time, she understood that behind all of Iman's confusing behavior had been someone struggling to admit what was really in his heart.
❤️ THE MOMENT EVERYTHING CHANGED
Neither of them said anything for several seconds.
Then Shayla stood up.
She walked toward Iman.
He looked nervous again.
She stopped in front of him.
“I can't promise you everything will suddenly be okay.”
“I understand.”
“I need time.”
“I'll give you time.”
“And if you ever hide something this important from me again…”
Iman nodded.
“I won't.”
Shayla smiled slightly.
“Good.”
Iman smiled back.
The tension between them finally began to disappear.
There were still questions.
There were still things they needed to work through.
But one thing was no longer a secret.
Iman had finally admitted how he felt.
And Shayla finally knew that all those confusing moments had meant something.
As they walked away together, neither of them knew what the future would bring.
But for the first time, they weren't walking away from the truth.
They were walking toward it.
And somewhere in the back of Shayla's mind, one thought kept repeating:
“Maybe this isn't the ending… maybe this is where everything finally begins.”
🔥 TO BE CONTINUED…

Post a Comment