7 . Delicia Walks In on Shayla & Iman in a Very Intimate Moment
😱 DELICIA WALKS IN ON SHAYLA & IMAN IN A VERY INTIMATE MOMENT! 💔🔥
Delicia thought she was walking into an ordinary evening.
She had no idea that within minutes, she would see something that would completely change the way she looked at Shayla—and possibly everyone around her.
For weeks, Delicia had noticed something different about Shayla.
Shayla wasn't answering calls the way she used to. She had started disappearing for long periods, giving vague explanations whenever anyone asked where she had been. Whenever Iman’s name came up, Shayla suddenly became defensive.
Delicia tried not to assume anything.
She told herself there had to be an innocent explanation.
But deep down, something didn't feel right.
That evening, Delicia decided to stop by unexpectedly.
She knocked.
Nothing.
She knocked again.
Still nothing.
The door wasn't completely closed, so Delicia slowly pushed it open.
“Shayla?” she called.
Silence.
Delicia stepped inside.
Then she heard voices coming from the back room.
She froze.
One voice was unmistakably Shayla’s.
The other was Iman’s.
Delicia's expression immediately changed.
“Iman?” she whispered.
She walked toward the room, expecting to find the two of them talking.
Instead, she stopped dead in her tracks.
Shayla and Iman were together in a way that immediately made Delicia uncomfortable. They were sitting extremely close, their attention completely focused on each other. Shayla quickly pulled away when she realized someone was standing in the doorway.
For several seconds, nobody said a word.
Delicia stared at them.
Shayla stared back.
Iman looked completely caught off guard.
Finally, Delicia spoke.
“Am I interrupting something?”
Shayla immediately stood up.
“Delicia, wait. It's not what you think.”
Delicia laughed bitterly.
“Then what am I supposed to think?”
Iman tried to speak.
“Delicia, let me explain—”
“No.”
Delicia raised her hand.
“I don't want an explanation yet.”
Shayla looked nervous.
“You walked in at the worst possible moment.”
“The worst possible moment?” Delicia repeated. “Shayla, I walked into a room and found you and Iman acting like you didn't want anybody else to know what was going on.”
Shayla lowered her eyes.
“It's complicated.”
Delicia shook her head.
“Everything is always complicated when people are hiding something.”
That sentence hit Shayla hard.
Iman stepped forward.
“We weren't trying to hurt anybody.”
Delicia looked directly at him.
“Then why was this happening behind everyone's back?”
Iman didn't have an immediate answer.
And that silence told Delicia more than words could.
💥 DELICIA DEMANDS THE TRUTH
Delicia turned toward Shayla.
“Look me in the eyes and tell me there is nothing going on between you two.”
Shayla hesitated.
That hesitation made Delicia's heart sink.
“Exactly,” Delicia whispered.
“Delicia, please,” Shayla said.
“No. I've defended you. I've made excuses for you. Every time somebody questioned where you were, I told them you had your reasons.”
Her voice began to shake.
“But now I'm standing here, and I don't even know what to believe.”
Shayla wiped away a tear.
“I never wanted things to get this complicated.”
Delicia stared at her.
“Then why did you let them get this far?”
Shayla couldn't answer.
Iman finally spoke.
“This isn't something we planned.”
Delicia turned toward him.
“That's supposed to make me feel better?”
“No,” Iman admitted. “But it's the truth.”
Delicia took a deep breath.
“What exactly is the truth?”
Iman looked at Shayla.
Shayla looked back at him.
That exchange immediately made Delicia realize there was much more to the situation than she had originally suspected.
😳 SHAYLA FINALLY OPENS UP
Shayla finally sat down.
“I didn't know how to tell anyone.”
“Tell me what?” Delicia asked.
Shayla hesitated.
“That Iman and I had gotten close.”
Delicia's eyes widened.
“How close?”
Shayla looked down.
“Closer than we should have.”
The room became completely silent.
Delicia felt betrayed.
Not because she necessarily knew what Shayla's relationship with Iman was supposed to be—but because Shayla had hidden it.
“You should have told me,” Delicia said quietly.
“I was scared.”
“Scared of what?”
“That everybody would judge me.”
Delicia shook her head.
“You weren't scared of being judged. You were scared of being caught.”
Shayla started crying.
“That isn't fair.”
“Maybe it isn't,” Delicia replied. “But you have to understand how this looks.”
Iman stepped between them emotionally, trying to calm the situation.
“Delicia, whatever you think you saw, we weren't trying to disrespect anybody.”
Delicia looked at him.
“Then respect everybody enough to tell the truth.”
🔥 THE SECRET GETS BIGGER
Just when Delicia thought she had heard everything, Iman revealed something that made the situation even more complicated.
“This didn't start tonight.”
Delicia slowly turned toward him.
“What?”
Shayla's eyes widened.
“Iman…”
But he continued.
“We've been talking for a while.”
Delicia stared at both of them.
“How long?”
Neither answered.
“How long?” she demanded again.
Iman finally admitted that their conversations had been going on for weeks.
Delicia stepped backward.
“Wow.”
Shayla stood.
“Delicia, please listen.”
“I've heard enough.”
“No, you haven't!”
Shayla grabbed Delicia's arm, but Delicia gently pulled away.
“I came here thinking you were my friend.”
“I am your friend.”
“Then why did I have to find out like this?”
Shayla had no response.
💔 DELICIA WALKS OUT
Delicia grabbed her purse.
“I don't know what happened between you two, and honestly, right now I don't even want to know.”
Shayla followed her toward the door.
“Delicia, please don't leave like this.”
Delicia stopped.
For a moment, she looked back.
“I hope whatever this is was worth everything it's about to cost.”
Then she walked out.
Shayla stood frozen.
Iman remained silent behind her.
The door closed.
And suddenly, the room felt completely different.
📱 THEN DELICIA RECEIVES A MESSAGE
As Delicia walked toward her car, her phone buzzed.
She looked down.
It was a message from an unknown number.
“You haven't even seen the whole story.”
Delicia stared at the screen.
A second message appeared.
“Ask Shayla about what happened before you arrived.”
Delicia's heart started racing.
“What does that mean?”
Then another message arrived.
This time, there was a photo attached.
Delicia stared at the screen in disbelief.
Whatever she had walked in on wasn't the beginning.
It might have been the middle of something much bigger.
🚨 THE NEXT MORNING
By the following morning, rumors had already started spreading.
People were asking questions.
Shayla wasn't answering her phone.
Iman suddenly became unusually quiet.
And Delicia?
She wasn't interested in rumors anymore.
She wanted the truth.
She finally called Shayla.
Shayla answered after several rings.
“Hello?”
Delicia's voice was calm.
Too calm.
“I need to see you.”
“Delicia…”
“No excuses this time.”
A long silence followed.
“Where?”
“Somewhere private.”
Shayla agreed.
🔥 THE FINAL CONFRONTATION
When they met, Delicia placed her phone on the table.
“I received this last night.”
Shayla looked at the screen.
Her face immediately changed.
“Who sent you that?”
“That doesn't matter.”
“It does matter!”
“No. What matters is whether it's true.”
Shayla stared at the photo.
Her hands began trembling.
Delicia leaned forward.
“I gave you a chance yesterday.”
Shayla swallowed.
“I know.”
“So I'm giving you one more chance now.”
Delicia paused.
“Tell me everything.”
Shayla took a deep breath.
And for the first time, she stopped trying to protect herself with excuses.
She began telling Delicia what had really been happening between her and Iman.
The conversations.
The secrets.
The emotional connection.
And the reason they had been trying so hard to keep everything hidden.
Delicia listened without interrupting.
When Shayla finished, Delicia sat silently for several seconds.
Finally, she said:
“You know what hurts the most?”
Shayla looked at her.
“It isn't what I saw.”
Delicia's eyes filled with tears.
“It's that you made me believe I knew you.”
Shayla broke down.
“I never wanted to lose you.”
Delicia stood.
“Then you should have trusted me with the truth.”
She walked toward the door.
Before leaving, she turned around.
“This isn't over, Shayla.”
Shayla looked confused.
“What do you mean?”
Delicia picked up her phone.
“Because now I need to know who sent me those pictures—and why they wanted me to find out.”
She walked away.
And behind her, Shayla realized something terrifying:
Someone else knew the secret.
Someone had been watching.
And whoever it was clearly wasn't finished.
TO BE CONTINUED… 😱🔥💔

Post a Comment