7 . Anthony just received some BAD NEWS
🚨 ANTHONY JUST RECEIVED SOME BAD NEWS! 😱💔
Anthony thought he had finally gotten a moment to breathe.
After weeks of arguments, secrets, relationship problems, and unexpected drama, he was hoping things would finally calm down. But just when Anthony believed the worst was behind him, his phone suddenly rang.
He looked at the screen.
The caller wasn't someone he expected.
Anthony answered.
“Hello?”
There was silence on the other end.
Then the person finally spoke.
“Anthony, I'm sorry, but I have some bad news.”
Anthony immediately sat up.
“What happened?”
The person explained that something Anthony had been waiting on had suddenly changed.
Anthony couldn't believe what he was hearing.
“Are you serious?”
“Yes. I'm afraid there's nothing we can do right now.”
Anthony slowly lowered the phone.
For several seconds, he just sat there in silence.
😳 ANTHONY'S ENTIRE MOOD CHANGES
Anthony had been confident only minutes earlier.
Now his face looked completely different.
He knew this wasn't just another small problem.
This news could affect everything he had been trying to build.
Anthony grabbed his phone again and checked his messages, hoping there had been some kind of misunderstanding.
But there it was.
The information was real.
Anthony whispered:
“This can't be happening right now.”
Just then, Amber walked into the room.
She immediately noticed that something was wrong.
“Anthony, what's happening?”
Anthony didn't respond.
Amber walked closer.
“Anthony?”
He finally looked at her.
“I just got some really bad news.”
Amber's expression changed.
“What happened?”
Anthony shook his head.
“I don't even know how to explain it.”
💔 AMBER DEMANDS THE TRUTH
Amber could tell Anthony was trying to hide how serious the situation was.
She sat beside him.
“Whatever happened, you can tell me.”
Anthony looked at her.
“This isn't something I wanted you to hear like this.”
Amber became even more concerned.
“Then tell me.”
Anthony explained that the situation involved something he had been working on quietly for some time.
He had expected everything to go according to plan.
Instead, something unexpected had happened.
And now Anthony was facing a decision that could change several relationships around him.
Amber asked:
“Does D’Nisha know?”
Anthony suddenly became quiet.
Amber noticed immediately.
“Anthony… does D’Nisha know about this?”
Anthony looked away.
“I don't know.”
That answer made Amber even more suspicious.
📱 THEN D’NISHA CALLS
Before Amber could ask another question, Anthony's phone started ringing again.
This time, the caller was D’Nisha.
Anthony stared at the screen.
Amber noticed.
“You should answer it.”
Anthony hesitated.
The phone kept ringing.
Finally, he answered.
“Hello?”
D’Nisha sounded worried.
“Anthony, did you hear?”
Anthony immediately asked:
“Hear what?”
D’Nisha paused.
Then she said:
“It's worse than we thought.”
Anthony stood up.
“What happened?”
Amber watched him carefully.
D’Nisha explained that she had just received additional information.
The situation wasn't only affecting Anthony.
It could affect Amber too.
Anthony's face immediately changed.
“Are you sure?”
“Yes.”
Anthony ended the call.
Amber stared at him.
“What did she mean?”
Anthony didn't answer.
“Anthony, what did D’Nisha just tell you?”
He finally looked at Amber.
“She said this could affect you too.”
😱 AMBER IS SHOCKED
Amber couldn't believe it.
“Me?”
Anthony nodded.
“But I don't understand.”
Anthony explained that he had been trying to solve the problem before Amber became involved.
He believed he could handle everything privately.
But now it appeared that the situation had grown much bigger.
Amber asked:
“Why didn't you tell me earlier?”
Anthony replied:
“Because I didn't want to scare you.”
Amber shook her head.
“You should have trusted me with the truth.”
Anthony had no answer.
For once, he knew Amber was right.
🔥 ANTHONY MAKES A PHONE CALL
Anthony grabbed his phone again.
He called someone he trusted.
“Listen, I need you to check everything again.”
The person on the other end asked what was wrong.
Anthony replied:
“I just received some bad news, and I need to know whether there's anything we can still do.”
Amber stood nearby listening.
Anthony asked several questions.
Then suddenly, he stopped talking.
His face became pale.
Amber immediately knew something else had happened.
“What?”
Anthony slowly ended the call.
Amber stepped toward him.
“What did they say?”
Anthony looked at her.
“They confirmed it.”
“Confirmed what?”
Anthony took a deep breath.
“The situation is much more serious than I originally thought.”
💥 ANTHONY BLAMES HIMSELF
Anthony sat down.
He kept replaying everything in his head.
“If I had acted sooner…”
Amber interrupted him.
“Don't blame yourself before you know the whole story.”
Anthony looked at her.
“But I should have known.”
Amber told him that making mistakes wasn't the same as intentionally hurting someone.
But Anthony remained upset.
“I thought I could fix everything.”
Amber replied:
“You don't have to fix everything alone.”
Those words seemed to calm Anthony for a moment.
But neither of them knew that another surprise was coming.
🚨 ONE MORE MESSAGE
Anthony's phone vibrated again.
He looked at the screen.
It was a message from D’Nisha.
The message contained only one sentence:
“Anthony, we need to meet immediately. There is something else you need to know.”
Anthony stared at the message.
Amber asked:
“What did she say?”
Anthony didn't answer immediately.
Then he showed Amber the phone.
Amber read the message.
Her eyes widened.
“Something else?”
Anthony nodded.
“I have no idea what she's talking about.”
Amber replied:
“Then let's find out.”
Anthony looked surprised.
“You're coming?”
Amber nodded.
“I want the truth too.”
😳 THE MEETING
Anthony and Amber arrived at the location.
D’Nisha was already waiting.
She looked extremely nervous.
Anthony immediately asked:
“What happened?”
D’Nisha took a deep breath.
“The bad news wasn't the end.”
Anthony's expression changed.
“What do you mean?”
D’Nisha explained that after receiving the first piece of information, she had started looking into the situation herself.
During that search, she discovered something unexpected.
Something that could completely change Anthony's understanding of what had happened.
Anthony asked:
“What did you find?”
D’Nisha looked at Amber.
Then she looked back at Anthony.
“I found out that someone knew about this before we did.”
Anthony froze.
“Who?”
D’Nisha shook her head.
“I don't know yet.”
Amber immediately asked:
“Then how do you know someone knew?”
D’Nisha showed them a piece of information on her phone.
Anthony stared at it.
He couldn't believe what he

Post a Comment