5 . BREAKING NEWS! Dave told Amber, “I can’t marry you because I have a personal reason
BREAKING NEWS! Dave Told Amber, “I Can’t Marry You Because I Have a Personal Reason” 😱
Amber thought everything was finally falling into place.
For weeks, she and Dave had been discussing their future. They had talked about marriage, building a life together, and leaving all the previous drama behind them.
Amber believed Dave had finally made his decision.
She was wrong.
One evening, Amber arrived at Dave's place expecting another conversation about their wedding plans.
She walked in with a smile.
“Dave, I have something exciting to tell you.”
Dave was sitting quietly.
He didn't smile.
Amber immediately noticed.
“What happened?”
Dave looked at her for several seconds before answering.
“We need to talk.”
Amber's smile slowly disappeared.
“About what?”
Dave took a deep breath.
“About us.”
Amber sat down.
“Okay…”
Dave looked nervous.
“I've been thinking about everything.”
Amber nodded.
“And?”
Dave lowered his eyes.
“I don't think I can marry you.”
Amber froze.
“What?”
Dave repeated quietly:
“I can't marry you.”
For several seconds, Amber didn't say anything.
Then she laughed nervously.
“Are you joking?”
“No.”
“Dave, we were just talking about our future.”
“I know.”
“You told me you wanted to marry me.”
“I know.”
“Then what changed?”
Dave remained silent.
Amber's voice became emotional.
“Tell me what happened.”
Dave finally looked at her.
“I have a personal reason.”
Amber stared at him.
“A personal reason?”
“Yes.”
“What does that even mean?”
“It means there is something going on in my life that I haven't told you about.”
Amber's eyes filled with tears.
“Why didn't you tell me?”
“Because I didn't know how.”
Amber stood up.
“You've had plenty of opportunities.”
“I know.”
“Then why now?”
Dave took a deep breath.
“Because I can't keep making promises while I'm hiding something this important.”
Amber wiped away a tear.
“Is there someone else?”
Dave immediately shook his head.
“No.”
“Then what is it?”
“I can't tell you yet.”
Amber looked shocked.
“You're asking me to accept that?”
“No.”
“Then what do you expect me to do?”
Dave looked down.
“I just need you to understand that this isn't because I don't care about you.”
Amber's voice broke.
“Then why does it feel like you're walking away from me?”
Dave didn't answer.
That silence hurt more than anything.
Amber sat down again.
“I thought we were finally going to have a future.”
“We still might.”
“Might?”
Dave nodded.
“But I need to deal with something first.”
Amber looked at him.
“What kind of personal reason could be so serious that you suddenly don't want to marry me?”
Dave hesitated.
“I made a promise to someone a long time ago.”
Amber frowned.
“What promise?”
Dave shook his head.
“I can't explain it yet.”
Amber stood.
“Then I'm leaving.”
Dave looked up.
“Amber…”
“No.”
She wiped her tears.
“You don't get to tell me you're not marrying me and then expect me to sit here and wait for an explanation you refuse to give.”
Dave stood.
“I understand.”
Amber walked toward the door.
Before leaving, she turned around.
“One thing.”
Dave waited.
“If this personal reason has anything to do with another woman, I want you to tell me now.”
Dave looked directly at her.
“It doesn't.”
Amber stared at him.
“Then prove it.”
She walked out.
Dave remained standing alone.
But Amber wasn't finished.
The next morning, she received a message from someone she trusted.
The message said:
“Dave isn't telling you the whole story.”
Amber stared at the screen.
She immediately replied:
“What do you know?”
The response came seconds later.
“I know why he can't marry you.”
Amber's heart started racing.
She called the number.
No answer.
She tried again.
Still nothing.
Then another message arrived.
“If you really want the truth, meet me tonight.”
Amber didn't know what to do.
Part of her wanted to forget everything.
Another part desperately needed answers.
Meanwhile, Dave was dealing with his own secret.
He sat alone, looking through an old box of photographs and documents.
At the bottom of the box was a letter.
He picked it up and stared at it.
“I never thought this would come back,” he whispered.
His phone suddenly rang.
Dave answered.
“Hello?”
The person on the other end said something that immediately changed his expression.
Dave stood up.
“You promised you wouldn't contact me again.”
There was a long silence.
Then Dave said:
“No. Amber can't know.”
He ended the call.
But Dave didn't realize someone had seen him.
And that person was now holding the key to the secret he'd been hiding.
Later that evening, Amber arrived at the meeting location.
She waited.
Minutes passed.
Then someone finally approached.
Amber looked up.
“Who are you?”
The person didn't answer immediately.
Instead, they handed her an envelope.
“Read this.”
Amber opened it.
Inside was a document that appeared to explain Dave's mysterious personal reason.
Amber's hands began trembling.
She looked at the person.
“Is this real?”
They nodded.
“Dave has been hiding this for a long time.”
Amber looked down at the document again.
Suddenly, everything Dave had said began making sense.
But there was one problem.
The document contained a date that made Amber completely confused.
“This happened before I even met Dave…”
The person nodded.
“Exactly.”
Amber looked up.
“Then why is it stopping him from marrying me now?”
The person gave her a serious look.
“Because Dave made a promise that he still hasn't fulfilled.”
Amber's eyes widened.
“What promise?”
The person stepped closer.
“You need to ask Dave yourself.”
Amber held the envelope tightly.
She finally understood why Dave had refused to explain.
But she still didn't know whether his secret would destroy their relationship—or reveal something that could completely change their future.
The next morning, Amber went straight to Dave.
She placed the envelope on the table.
Dave looked at it.
His face immediately went pale.
“Where did you get this?”
Amber stared at him.
“You told me you couldn't marry me because of a personal reason.”
Dave remained silent.
Amber continued:
“Now I want to know the truth.”
Dave slowly sat down.
“You weren't supposed to find out this way.”
Amber's eyes filled with tears.
“Then tell me.”
Dave looked at her.
And after years of keeping the secret hidden, he finally prepared to reveal the truth.
But before he could speak, someone knocked on the door.
Dave froze.
Amber turned around.
Another voice came from outside.
“Dave, we need to talk.”
Amber looked at him.
“Who is that?”
Dave didn't answer.
Because the person standing outside was the last person either of them expected to see.
And whatever they were about to reveal could finally explain why Dave told Amber he couldn't marry her.

Post a Comment