5 . AMBER CONFRONTS WAYNE ABOUT DAVE’S NEW ASSISTANT!
🚨😱 AMBER CONFRONTS WAYNE ABOUT DAVE’S NEW ASSISTANT! 💔 WAYNE CALLS DAVE—AND DAVE CONFRONTS AMBER! 👀🔥
Amber had been trying to stay out of Dave's business.
At least, that was what she kept telling herself.
But lately, something about Dave's behavior didn't feel right.
Every time Amber asked a simple question, Dave became defensive.
Every time she mentioned his business, he changed the subject.
And then Amber heard about Dave's new assistant.
At first, Amber tried to ignore it.
She told herself it was just another employee.
Someone helping Dave with schedules, calls, paperwork, and meetings.
But then Amber started hearing strange things.
People were saying the new assistant was around Dave constantly.
She was attending meetings.
She was answering his phone.
She was even involved in decisions that Amber believed were strictly business matters.
That was when Amber decided she needed answers.
She went straight to Wayne.
Wayne was sitting in his office when Amber walked in.
“Wayne, I need to ask you something.”
Wayne looked up.
“What happened?”
“What's going on with Dave's new assistant?”
Wayne immediately paused.
“Why are you asking me?”
“Because nobody is telling me anything.”
Wayne leaned back in his chair.
“Amber, Dave runs his own business. If he hired somebody, that's his decision.”
Amber shook her head.
“I understand that. But this isn't just about an assistant.”
Wayne raised an eyebrow.
“What do you mean?”
Amber explained that the assistant seemed to know far too much about Dave's personal and business affairs.
She also said that she had noticed Dave becoming increasingly secretive.
Wayne listened carefully.
Finally, he asked:
“Do you have proof that something is wrong?”
Amber didn't answer.
She simply said:
“I have a feeling.”
Wayne sighed.
“Amber, feelings aren't proof.”
That response frustrated her.
“So you're defending him?”
“No. I'm telling you not to jump to conclusions.”
Amber stood up.
“I just want to know what's happening.”
Wayne looked at her seriously.
“Then ask Dave.”
“I already tried.”
“And?”
“He wouldn't tell me anything.”
Wayne realized the situation was getting more serious.
He picked up his phone.
“Fine. I'm calling him.”
Amber looked surprised.
“You're calling Dave?”
“Yes.”
Wayne dialed Dave's number.
After several rings, Dave answered.
“What's up?”
Wayne looked at Amber.
“Dave, we need to talk about something.”
Dave immediately became cautious.
“About what?”
“Your new assistant.”
There was silence.
Amber could hear Dave's voice through the phone.
“Why is Amber asking you about my assistant?”
Wayne looked at Amber again.
“She came to me because she has questions.”
Dave's tone changed.
“Put her on the phone.”
Wayne handed Amber the phone.
“Dave?”
“What exactly do you want to know?”
Amber took a deep breath.
“I want to know why your new assistant is suddenly involved in everything.”
Dave became angry.
“That's my business.”
“I know it's your business, but—”
“No, Amber. You don't know. You're involving yourself in something that doesn't concern you.”
Amber couldn't believe his response.
“I’m asking because I've seen things that don't make sense.”
Dave interrupted.
“You don't have the right to investigate my employees.”
Amber's voice became emotional.
“I wasn't investigating anybody!”
“Then why are you asking Wayne about my assistant?”
Amber didn't know what to say.
Dave continued:
“If you have a problem with me, come to me. Don't go around asking other people questions about my business.”
Amber ended the call.
She was furious.
But she wasn't prepared for what happened next.
A few minutes later, Dave showed up.
He walked straight toward Amber.
Wayne immediately realized this wasn't going to be a friendly conversation.
Dave looked at Amber and said:
“We need to clear something up.”
Amber crossed her arms.
“Go ahead.”
Dave stepped closer.
“You need to stay away from my business.”
Amber's eyes widened.
“Excuse me?”
“You heard me.”
“I have every right to ask questions when something doesn't look right.”
Dave shook his head.
“No, you don't.”
Amber became emotional.
“You're acting like I'm trying to destroy your business!”
Dave replied:
“Then stop acting like you're running it!”
The room became completely silent.
Wayne stepped between them.
“Both of you need to calm down.”
But Amber wasn't finished.
“Dave, I'm not trying to run your business. I'm trying to understand why everything has suddenly changed.”
Dave looked at her.
“Things changed because I decided to make changes.”
“And your new assistant?”
“My employee.”
“That's all?”
Dave stared at her.
“Yes. That's all.”
Amber wasn't convinced.
She asked why the assistant was handling so many responsibilities.
Dave explained that he hired her because he needed someone reliable to help manage his growing workload.
But Amber still felt something wasn't being said.
“You're hiding something.”
Dave immediately responded:
“I'm hiding nothing.”
Amber looked at Wayne.
Wayne could see that the situation was becoming more complicated.
He finally said:
“Dave, maybe you should explain things clearly instead of getting angry.”
Dave turned toward Wayne.
“Don't get involved either.”
Wayne raised his hands.
“I'm just trying to stop this from becoming a bigger problem.”
Dave then looked back at Amber.
“I'll say this one more time.”
He pointed toward the door.
“Stay away from my business.”
Amber's eyes filled with tears.
She couldn't believe Dave was speaking to her that way.
She turned around and walked away.
But just before she left, she stopped.
“You can tell me to stay away,” she said quietly, “but you can't stop me from seeing what's right in front of me.”
Dave didn't respond.
Amber walked out.
Wayne looked at Dave.
“Was that really necessary?”
Dave remained silent.
Then his phone buzzed.
He looked at the screen.
It was a message from his new assistant.
Dave opened it.
His expression suddenly changed.
Wayne noticed.
“What is it?”
Dave quickly locked his phone.
“Nothing.”
Wayne stared at him.
“That didn't look like nothing.”
Dave walked away without answering.
Meanwhile, Amber was sitting in her car, replaying the entire confrontation in her mind.
She knew something wasn't adding up.
And now she was more determined than ever to find out what Dave was hiding.
But she didn't know that the message Dave had just received could completely change the situation.
Because the new assistant wasn't simply sending him a work update.
She had discovered something about Dave's business that could expose a secret nobody was supposed to know.
And if that information reaches Amber…
🔥 Dave may regret ever telling her to stay away.

Post a Comment