3 . OMG! DOM AND NINA GET INTO IT — AND THINGS GET HEATED


 

OMG! DOM AND NINA GET INTO IT — AND THINGS GET HEATED! 😱🔥

It was supposed to be a normal day.

Dom had been keeping a low profile, staying out of everybody’s business and trying to focus on her own plans. Nina, meanwhile, had been hearing things for days—little comments, private conversations, and rumors that kept making their way back to her.

At first, Nina decided to ignore everything.

But eventually, she couldn't anymore.

It all started when Dom walked into the room and immediately noticed Nina sitting there.

The atmosphere changed.

Nina looked up.

Dom looked back.

Neither woman said a word.

For several seconds, the room was completely silent.

Then Nina finally broke the silence.

“So we're just going to pretend everything is fine?”

Dom frowned.

“What are you talking about?”

“You know exactly what I'm talking about.”

Dom shook her head.

“No, I don't. If you have something to say, just say it.”

That was when Nina stood up.

“I heard what you said about me.”

Dom's expression changed.

“Who told you that?”

“That doesn't matter.”

“Oh, it definitely matters.”

Nina crossed her arms.

“You've been talking about me behind my back.”

Dom immediately pushed back.

“And you've been listening to everybody except me.”

The tension instantly became heavier.

Someone nearby tried to calm them down.

“Ladies, please. Let's not do this.”

But neither one was ready to back down.

Nina stepped closer.

“I gave you plenty of chances to tell me the truth.”

Dom replied, “And I gave you plenty of chances to stop believing every rumor you hear.”

Nina's eyes widened.

“So now I'm the problem?”

“I didn't say that.”

“You didn't have to.”

Dom took a deep breath.

“I don't want to argue with you.”

Nina laughed.

“Then why did you come in here acting like nothing happened?”

Dom looked at her.

“Because I came here to handle my business. Not fight with you.”

That statement only made Nina more frustrated.

“You always say that. But somehow, your name keeps coming up.”

Dom shook her head.

“And somehow, your name comes up too. Maybe you should ask yourself why.”

The room went silent again.

That line hit Nina hard.

She stepped forward, and Dom immediately raised her hand—not to strike, but to signal that she wanted Nina to stop coming closer.

“Back up,” Dom said.

Nina responded, “Don't tell me what to do.”

“I said back up because I don't want this to turn into something stupid.”

For a moment, it looked like the argument might become physical.

Both women were visibly angry.

Their voices got louder.

People around them started moving closer, worried that the situation could escalate.

But Dom refused to put her hands on Nina.

Nina was furious, but she also stopped herself.

Instead, she pointed toward Dom.

“You need to understand something. I'm not going to let anybody disrespect me anymore.”

Dom answered calmly:

“And I'm not going to let anybody blame me for something I didn't do.”

Nina stared at her.

“Then prove it.”

Dom paused.

“Fine.”

She pulled out her phone.

“I have the messages.”

Nina's expression immediately changed.

“What messages?”

“The ones showing exactly what happened.”

Everyone nearby suddenly became interested.

Dom opened her phone and started scrolling.

Nina looked nervous.

“What are you looking for?”

“You'll see.”

Dom finally stopped scrolling.

She turned the screen toward Nina.

Nina stared at it.

Her face changed instantly.

“That can't be…”

Dom nodded.

“Exactly.”

Nina read the messages again.

Suddenly, the story she'd been told didn't look the same anymore.

Someone had apparently taken part of a conversation and left out the most important details.

Nina looked at Dom.

“Why didn't you show me this before?”

“Because every time I tried to talk to you, you already had your mind made up.”

Nina became quiet.

For the first time, the anger in her face began to disappear.

But then she remembered something else.

“There’s still one thing I don't understand.”

“What?”

“Why did you say my name in that conversation?”

Dom sighed.

“Because I was defending you.”

Nina froze.

“You were defending me?”

“Yes.”

Dom explained that when people started talking about Nina, she had stepped in and told them to stop spreading rumors.

But someone had recorded only part of the conversation and made it appear as though Dom was joining in.

Nina looked down.

The entire situation suddenly made sense.

“I thought you were against me.”

Dom shook her head.

“I was never against you.”

Nina took a breath.

“Then why did you let me believe that?”

Dom replied:

“Because you never asked me.”

That sentence hit Nina harder than anything else.

The argument had started with anger, accusations, and raised voices.

But now both women were realizing that the real problem wasn't necessarily each other.

It was the people who had been feeding them information from opposite sides.

Nina slowly lowered her hands.

“I shouldn't have come at you like that.”

Dom nodded.

“And I shouldn't have responded the way I did.”

For a moment, neither woman spoke.

Then Nina smiled slightly.

“So we're good?”

Dom looked at her.

“We're good—but next time, come talk to me before believing everybody else.”

Nina laughed.

“Deal.”

The people around them finally relaxed.

What had looked like it could become a major confrontation ended with both women choosing to walk away instead of allowing the situation to get worse.

But there was still one unanswered question:

Who started the rumor in the first place?

Because as Dom looked down at her phone, she noticed something strange.

The messages she'd received earlier had all come from the same person.

And when Nina saw the name…

Her entire expression changed.

“Oh no.”

Dom looked at her.

“What?”

Nina whispered:

“I know exactly who that is.”

Dom's eyes widened.

“Who?”

Nina slowly looked toward the door.

And suddenly, the argument between Dom and Nina wasn't the biggest problem anymore.

Because the person who started everything may have been standing nearby the entire time.  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.