12 . D pops up on AL for Erica, OMG, you won’t believe AL’s reaction
OMG! 😱 D POPS UP ON AL FOR ERICA — YOU WON’T BELIEVE AL’S REACTION! 🔥
Nobody expected D to show up that day.
Everything had been calm until D suddenly decided to make an unexpected move.
Erica had been trying to keep her distance from all the drama. She didn't want arguments, didn't want rumors, and definitely didn't want to be caught in the middle of another situation.
But D had other plans.
For days, D had been thinking about Erica.
There was something D needed to say.
Something that couldn't be explained over a text message.
So D decided to show up.
Meanwhile, Al had no idea what was coming.
Al was sitting inside, going about his day, when suddenly there was a knock at the door.
Al looked toward the entrance.
“Who is that?”
Nobody answered.
Another knock came.
Al walked toward the door and opened it.
The second he saw who was standing outside, his entire expression changed.
It was D.
Al stared in disbelief.
“D? What are you doing here?”
D looked past Al toward the room.
“I came to see Erica.”
Al immediately became suspicious.
“Why?”
D calmly replied:
“I need to talk to her.”
Al shook his head.
“About what?”
D didn't answer.
Instead, D said:
“Is Erica here?”
Al stepped outside and partially closed the door behind him.
“You can't just show up like this.”
D looked directly at him.
“I know.”
“Then why are you here?”
“Because Erica deserves to hear what I have to say.”
Al's expression became more serious.
“Whatever you came here for, this isn't the right way to do it.”
D sighed.
“I tried calling.”
Al responded:
“And she didn't answer.”
D nodded.
“Exactly.”
That answer made Al even more suspicious.
Then Erica heard the voices from inside.
She walked toward the door.
When she saw D standing outside, she froze.
“D?”
D looked at her.
“Erica, can we talk?”
Al immediately turned around.
“Erica, you don't have to talk to anybody if you don't want to.”
Erica looked between them.
“I'll talk to D.”
Al couldn't believe it.
“Are you serious?”
Erica nodded.
“Yes.”
D stepped inside.
The atmosphere immediately became uncomfortable.
Nobody knew what was going to happen next.
D looked at Erica.
“I didn't come here to start a fight.”
Erica crossed her arms.
“Then why did you come?”
D took a deep breath.
“Because there's something you need to know.”
Al immediately interrupted.
“You can say whatever you want, but don't bring drama into this house.”
D looked at Al.
“I'm not here for you.”
Al's expression changed.
“Then don't involve me.”
D replied:
“You're already involved.”
The room went silent.
Erica looked confused.
“What does that mean?”
D looked at her.
“It means you've only heard one side of the story.”
Erica's eyes widened.
“What story?”
D pulled out a phone.
“I have proof.”
Al immediately stepped forward.
“Put the phone away.”
D looked at him.
“Why?”
Al didn't answer.
Erica noticed the reaction.
“Al… why are you so nervous?”
Al shook his head.
“I'm not nervous.”
D quietly said:
“Then let her see it.”
Erica looked at D.
“Show me.”
D opened the phone.
The first thing Erica saw was a series of messages.
She began reading.
Her expression slowly changed.
“Where did you get these?”
D answered:
“They were sent to me.”
Erica continued scrolling.
Then she suddenly stopped.
There was a message mentioning her name.
Erica looked at Al.
“Why is my name in this conversation?”
Al became speechless.
D watched him carefully.
“This is why I came here.”
Erica turned back toward D.
“What exactly are you trying to tell me?”
D replied:
“I think someone has been hiding the truth from you.”
Al immediately said:
“That's enough.”
Erica looked at him.
“Why?”
Al didn't answer.
D continued:
“I didn't want to bring this to your doorstep, but after what I found out, I couldn't stay quiet.”
Erica looked at the messages again.
Then she asked:
“Al, is there something you're not telling me?”
Al finally spoke.
“Erica, it's not what you think.”
D shook their head.
“That's exactly what people say when they don't have an explanation.”
Al became frustrated.
“You don't know the whole story!”
D responded:
“Then tell us.”
Silence.
Erica waited.
“Al?”
Al looked at her.
He knew he couldn't avoid the question anymore.
“I was trying to protect you.”
Erica frowned.
“Protect me from what?”
Al hesitated.
Before he could answer, D suddenly received another message.
D looked at the screen.
The expression on D's face changed instantly.
Erica noticed.
“What happened?”
D turned the phone toward her.
The new message contained only one sentence:
“You shouldn't have gone to Al's house.”
Erica's eyes widened.
Al looked shocked.
“Who sent that?”
D shook their head.
“I don't know.”
Another message arrived.
“Now Erica knows too much.”
The room went completely silent.
Al's attitude changed immediately.
He wasn't angry anymore.
He looked genuinely concerned.
“D, show me the phone.”
D handed it over.
Al read the messages.
His face went pale.
Erica stared at him.
“What is going on?”
Al looked at her.
“I honestly don't know.”
For the first time, Erica realized that this might be much bigger than a simple disagreement.
D hadn't just popped up unexpectedly.
D had walked into Al's home carrying information that could change everything.
And Al's reaction had made the situation even more suspicious.
Erica finally spoke.
“I want the truth.”
Al nodded.
“You deserve it.”
D stepped back.
“Then let's stop hiding things.”
Everyone stood there in silence.
The unexpected visit had turned into a confrontation nobody planned.
But there was still one question nobody could answer:
Who was sending the anonymous messages?
And why were they so desperate to keep D, Erica, and Al from discovering the truth?
D looked at Erica.
“I came here for you.”
Erica nodded.
“I know.”
Then she looked at Al.
“But now I need answers from you too.”
Al took a deep breath.
“I'll tell you everything.”
And just when it seemed like the truth was finally about to come out, D's phone rang again.
D answered.
Nobody spoke.
Then D slowly looked at Al.
“What?”
Al's face changed.
“What did they say?”
D lowered the phone.
“They said this is only the beginning.”
Erica's eyes widened.
Because D's surprise appearance had exposed something nobody was prepared for…
and Al's reaction had left everyone wondering what he knew all along. 😱🔥
TO BE CONTINUED…

Post a Comment