10 . SHAYLA FINALLY REVEALS D’NISHA AND WAYNE’S BIG SECRET TO ANTHONY
🚨😱 SHAYLA FINALLY REVEALS D’NISHA AND WAYNE’S BIG SECRET TO ANTHONY — EVERYTHING CHANGES! 🔥💔
For weeks, Shayla had been carrying a secret she wasn't sure she should reveal.
She had seen things.
She had heard conversations.
And she knew there was something going on between D’Nisha and Wayne that Anthony had absolutely no idea about.
At first, Shayla tried to stay out of it.
She told herself that whatever was happening wasn't her business.
But as the days passed, the situation became harder to ignore.
Every time Anthony mentioned Wayne, Shayla became uncomfortable.
Every time D’Nisha's name came up, she changed the subject.
And whenever Anthony asked why everyone seemed to be acting strangely, Shayla simply told him:
“Don't worry about it.”
But Anthony knew something was wrong.
He could see it in Shayla's face.
One evening, Anthony finally confronted her.
“Shayla, you've been acting different for weeks. What's going on?”
Shayla looked away.
“Nothing.”
Anthony shook his head.
“That's not true.”
She remained silent.
Anthony stepped closer.
“If you know something, just tell me.”
Shayla took a deep breath.
“I don't know if I should.”
Anthony immediately became serious.
“Shouldn't what?”
Shayla looked at him.
“Tell you the truth.”
Anthony's expression changed.
“What truth?”
Shayla hesitated for several seconds.
Then she finally said:
“It has something to do with D’Nisha and Wayne.”
Anthony froze.
“Wayne?”
Shayla nodded.
Anthony immediately started asking questions.
“What did they do?”
“Where did you see them?”
“How long has this been happening?”
Shayla told him that she didn't want to make accusations without knowing everything.
But she had witnessed several suspicious conversations between them.
There were secret meetings.
Late-night phone calls.
And messages that seemed to disappear almost as quickly as they arrived.
Anthony couldn't believe it.
“Why didn't you tell me before?”
Shayla lowered her head.
“Because I was scared.”
“Scared of what?”
“That nobody would believe me.”
Anthony stared at her.
“You should've told me anyway.”
Shayla finally admitted that she had recently discovered something that changed her mind.
She had seen Wayne and D’Nisha together discussing a plan.
A plan that directly involved Anthony.
Anthony's eyes widened.
“What kind of plan?”
Shayla reached into her phone and opened a conversation.
“I saved this because I knew one day you'd need to see it.”
Anthony looked at the screen.
The messages didn't tell the entire story, but they were enough to make him suspicious.
Wayne and D’Nisha appeared to be discussing something they didn't want Anthony to know about.
Anthony looked up.
“What are they planning?”
Shayla shook her head.
“That's what I couldn't figure out.”
Anthony's frustration grew.
“So you've been sitting on this information this entire time?”
“I was trying to protect you.”
Anthony replied:
“Keeping the truth from me isn't protecting me.”
Shayla knew he was right.
Then she revealed the biggest part of the secret.
D’Nisha had apparently approached Wayne privately about a business opportunity.
But according to Shayla, the arrangement had never been mentioned to Anthony.
Anthony became completely silent.
He had trusted both of them.
Now he was wondering why they felt the need to keep their conversations secret.
“Are you telling me Wayne and D’Nisha were working together behind my back?”
Shayla nodded.
“That is what I believe.”
Anthony immediately called Wayne.
No answer.
He tried again.
Still nothing.
Then Anthony called D’Nisha.
She answered.
“Anthony?”
“Where are you?”
D’Nisha immediately sensed something was wrong.
“Why?”
“Because I need to ask you something.”
“What?”
“Have you been meeting with Wayne?”
There was silence.
Anthony knew immediately that something was wrong.
D’Nisha finally replied:
“Who told you that?”
Anthony looked at Shayla.
“Just answer the question.”
D’Nisha didn't answer.
Anthony became even more suspicious.
“D’Nisha, I already know you and Wayne have been talking.”
She finally admitted it.
“Yes, I've spoken to Wayne.”
Anthony asked:
“How many times?”
D’Nisha hesitated.
“Several.”
Anthony's expression hardened.
“Why?”
D’Nisha said she couldn't explain over the phone.
Anthony replied:
“Then explain it to my face.”
The call ended.
A short time later, D’Nisha arrived.
Wayne came with her.
Anthony immediately realized that they had probably been discussing what to say before coming inside.
Shayla remained nearby.
Anthony looked at both of them.
“I want the truth.”
Wayne tried to calm him down.
“Anthony, you're misunderstanding everything.”
Anthony shook his head.
“Then explain it.”
Wayne couldn't immediately answer.
D’Nisha stepped forward.
“We were discussing a business idea.”
Anthony looked at her.
“Why hide it?”
She didn't respond.
Anthony turned toward Wayne.
“And why were you involved?”
Wayne explained that D’Nisha had asked him for advice.
But Anthony wasn't convinced.
“Then why all the secret messages?”
Wayne remained silent.
That silence made everything worse.
Shayla finally spoke.
“Because you both knew Anthony would have questions.”
D’Nisha looked at Shayla angrily.
“You had no right to get involved.”
Shayla replied:
“I got involved when I realized Anthony was being kept in the dark.”
The argument became emotional.
Anthony demanded to know exactly what the secret plan was.
Finally, D’Nisha revealed the truth.
The plan wasn't about betraying Anthony.
It was about creating a new opportunity that they believed could benefit everyone.
But they had intentionally kept Anthony out of the conversation because they knew he wouldn't approve of the idea at first.
Anthony couldn't believe it.
“So instead of talking to me, you decided to make plans without me?”
D’Nisha apologized.
Wayne also admitted that keeping it secret had been a mistake.
But Anthony still had one question.
“Why did Shayla have to find out before I did?”
Nobody answered.
That was the moment Anthony realized the real problem wasn't the business plan.
It was the lack of trust.
Shayla had spent weeks carrying information she didn't know how to handle.
D’Nisha and Wayne had been keeping secrets because they were afraid of Anthony's reaction.
And Anthony now felt betrayed by everyone.
He finally said:
“I don't know who I can trust anymore.”
Shayla became emotional.
“I didn't tell you to hurt anyone. I told you because I thought you deserved to know.”
Anthony looked at her.
“I appreciate that.”
But then his phone suddenly buzzed.
A new message had arrived.
Anthony opened it.
His face immediately changed.
Shayla noticed.
“What is it?”
Anthony didn't answer.
He showed them the screen.
The message suggested that the business plan wasn't the entire story.
Someone else had apparently been involved.
Someone whose name had never been mentioned.
Anthony looked at Wayne.
“Who is this?”
Wayne's expression changed.
D’Nisha immediately looked away.
Anthony realized there was still another secret.
“You told me everything was about business.”
Wayne didn't respond.
Anthony raised his voice.
“WHO ELSE IS INVOLVED?”
The room went completely silent.
Shayla stared at D’Nisha.
D’Nisha finally whispered:
“Anthony… there's something else you need to know.”
Anthony's heart sank.
After everything Shayla had revealed, he thought he finally understood what was happening.
But now he realized the truth was even bigger.
The secret Shayla exposed wasn't the end.
It was only the beginning.
And whoever was behind the mysterious message could completely change the relationship between Anthony, D’Nisha, Wayne, and Shayla.
Anthony put his phone down.
“This time, nobody is leaving until I get the whole truth.”
Everyone looked at each other.
The room fell silent.
And for the first time, D’Nisha realized that the secret she had tried so hard to protect was finally coming into the light.
🔥 Shayla had opened the door to the truth — but Anthony was about to discover that there was an even bigger secret hiding behind it. 😱💔

Post a Comment