10 . SHAYLA BEGGED ANTHONY TO STAY… HE WALKED AWAY


 

Shayla Begged Anthony to Stay… He Walked Away 😢💔

The room was completely silent.

Shayla stood near the doorway, staring at Anthony as he slowly gathered his things. She could feel her heart pounding harder with every second.

She knew something had changed.

Anthony wasn't angry anymore.

He wasn't yelling.

He wasn't even arguing.

And somehow, that silence hurt more than anything he could have said.

“Anthony…” Shayla whispered.

He stopped for a moment but didn't turn around.

“Please… just wait.”

Anthony closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

“I've already waited, Shayla.”

Those words hit her like a shock.

Shayla immediately walked toward him.

“Then give me one more chance,” she said, her voice shaking. “Just one.”

Anthony finally turned around.

For a few seconds, the two simply stared at each other.

Shayla's eyes were filled with tears.

“You don't understand,” she said. “I know I made mistakes. I know I hurt people. I know things between us haven't been the same…”

Anthony quietly replied, “It's not about one mistake.”

Shayla wiped her tears.

“Then what is it?”

Anthony looked away.

“It's everything that happened before this moment.”

Shayla stepped closer.

“I can fix it.”

“You can't fix everything by saying you're sorry.”

“I mean it!” Shayla cried. “I really mean it!”

Anthony remained silent.

Shayla grabbed his hand.

“Please don't leave.”

Anthony slowly looked down at their hands.

Shayla held onto him tightly, almost as if letting go would mean losing him forever.

“Anthony, please stay tonight. We can talk. We can figure this out. We don't have to end everything like this.”

Anthony gently pulled his hand away.

That was when Shayla completely broke down.

“Please!”

Her voice echoed through the room.

Anthony looked at her with sadness.

Shayla fell onto the couch, covering her face.

“I don't want to lose you,” she cried. “You're the only person who ever made me feel like I could start over.”

Anthony stood there quietly.

For a moment, it looked like he might change his mind.

But then his phone suddenly buzzed.

He looked at the screen.

His expression changed.

Shayla noticed immediately.

“Who is that?”

Anthony didn't answer.

“Anthony… who texted you?”

He slipped the phone into his pocket.

“It doesn't matter.”

“It matters to me!”

Anthony shook his head.

“No, Shayla. That's exactly the problem. Everything has become a question, an argument, a secret, or another misunderstanding.”

Shayla stood up.

“I can change.”

Anthony looked at her.

“I hope you do.”

She froze.

“Hope I do?”

“Yes.”

“But you won't be there to see it?”

Anthony didn't answer.

Shayla's tears began falling again.

“So you're really leaving?”

Anthony picked up his jacket.

“I think I have to.”

“No.”

Shayla rushed toward him.

“Anthony, please.”

He stopped.

Shayla stood directly in front of him.

“Look at me.”

Anthony slowly raised his eyes.

“I love you,” Shayla said. “Maybe I didn't show it the right way. Maybe I made terrible choices. Maybe I pushed you away when I should've held onto you. But I love you.”

Anthony's eyes became emotional.

“I believe you.”

Shayla smiled through her tears.

“Then stay.”

Anthony shook his head.

“I can't.”

Her smile disappeared.

“Why?”

“Because sometimes loving someone isn't enough to make things work.”

Shayla couldn't respond.

Anthony continued.

“We've reached a point where staying together is hurting both of us.”

Shayla grab  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.