10 . AMBER SNAPS AT DAVE’S ASSISTANT — SHE REFUSES TO QUIT, BUT AMBER LOSES CONTROL!
AMBER SNAPS AT DAVE’S ASSISTANT — SHE REFUSES TO QUIT, BUT AMBER LOSES CONTROL! 😱
DAVE SEES WHAT HAPPENED — “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!” 💥
The tension between Amber and Dave's new assistant had been building for days.
At first, Amber tried to ignore it.
She told herself that Dave's assistant was simply doing her job and that there was no reason to get involved.
But every time Amber visited Dave's office, something seemed to happen.
A conversation would suddenly stop.
A phone would be put away.
And whenever Amber asked a question, she felt like she wasn't getting the entire story.
That afternoon, however, Amber's patience finally ran out.
“I'M NOT LEAVING.” 😳
Amber walked into Dave's office and immediately noticed the assistant sitting at the desk.
“Is Dave here?”
The assistant looked up.
“He's busy right now.”
Amber nodded.
“Okay. I'll wait.”
The assistant politely replied, “You may have to wait a while.”
Amber sat down.
Minutes passed.
Then more minutes.
Eventually, Amber noticed the assistant preparing paperwork for Dave.
Amber asked what it was.
“Just business,” the assistant replied.
That answer didn't satisfy Amber.
“Everything with Dave is suddenly ‘just business,’” Amber said.
The assistant remained calm.
“I have work to finish.”
Amber stood up.
“Then finish it. I'm not leaving until I talk to Dave.”
THE ARGUMENT ESCALATES 🔥
The assistant told Amber that she couldn't simply walk into Dave's office whenever she wanted.
Amber immediately became upset.
“You don't get to decide that for me.”
“I’m only following Dave's instructions,” the assistant replied.
Amber stared at her.
“Then call Dave.”
The assistant picked up the phone.
But before she could make the call, Amber noticed a folder on the desk.
She recognized Dave's name on it.
“What is that?”
The assistant moved the folder away.
“That's confidential.”
Amber's expression changed.
“Why are you hiding it?”
“I'm not hiding anything.”
But Amber didn't believe her.
She reached toward the folder.
The assistant quickly stopped her.
“Please don't touch that.”
Amber pulled her hand back.
Now both women were angry.
DAVE WALKS INTO CHAOS 😱
Neither of them realized that Dave had returned.
He stood in the doorway listening.
“What's going on?”
Both women turned around.
The room became completely silent.
Dave looked at Amber.
Then at his assistant.
Then at the folder sitting on the desk.
“What happened?”
Amber immediately began explaining.
“She won't tell me what's going on.”
The assistant interrupted.
“Because it's private business.”
Dave raised his hand.
“Everybody calm down.”
But Amber was already too frustrated.
“I've been asking questions for days!”
Dave looked at her.
“And screaming at my assistant is going to solve that?”
Amber didn't answer.
“SHE REFUSES TO QUIT!”
The assistant stepped forward.
“I've done nothing wrong. I'm not quitting because someone is angry with me.”
Amber immediately snapped.
“Then maybe you should stop acting like you run this office!”
The assistant responded:
“I never said I run anything.”
The argument became louder.
Dave tried to separate them.
“Enough!”
But Amber's emotions had taken over.
She knocked a stack of papers off the desk.
The papers scattered across the floor.
Everyone froze.
Amber looked down at the mess.
She immediately realized what she had done.
DAVE'S SHOCKING REACTION 😳
Dave stared at the papers.
Then he looked at Amber.
His expression changed completely.
“Amber…”
She didn't say anything.
Dave walked over and looked at the assistant.
Then back at Amber.
Finally, he asked the question that stopped everyone cold:
“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!”
Amber's eyes filled with tears.
“I didn't mean to…”
Dave interrupted.
“You lost control over an argument!”
Amber tried to explain herself.
“I was angry because I felt like nobody was telling me the truth.”
Dave responded:
“That doesn't give you the right to act like this.”
THE ASSISTANT SPEAKS UP
The assistant calmly picked up the papers.
“I don't want to fight with Amber,” she said.
“I just want to do my job.”
That statement made Amber pause.
For the first time, Amber realized that the assistant wasn't trying to challenge her.
She had allowed her frustration to turn the situation into something much bigger.
Amber looked at her.
“I’m sorry.”
The assistant nodded but remained cautious.
“I accept your apology.”
BUT THEN DAVE REVEALS SOMETHING 👀
Dave picked up the folder from the desk.
“You want to know what was inside?”
Amber looked at him.
“Yes.”
Dave opened it.
“It wasn't what you thought.”
Amber stared at the documents.
They were business papers related to a project Dave had been working on.
There was no secret relationship.
No hidden plan.
No betrayal.
Amber suddenly felt embarrassed.
All the assumptions she'd made had been based on incomplete information.
Dave looked at her.
“You jumped to conclusions.”
Amber lowered her head.
“I know.”
AMBER REALIZES HER MISTAKE 💔
Amber took a deep breath.
“I've been so angry lately that I started seeing everything as a threat.”
Dave didn't respond immediately.
The assistant quietly said:
“Sometimes it's better to ask questions before assuming the worst.”
Amber nodded.
“You're right.”
She looked around the office.
The papers were still scattered across the floor.
She began picking them up herself.
“I shouldn't have done this.”
Dave watched her.
“That's all I wanted you to understand.”
THE FINAL CONFRONTATION
Before Amber left, she turned toward the assistant.
“I don't expect us to become friends.”
The assistant smiled slightly.
“That's okay.”
“But I don't want us fighting anymore.”
The assistant nodded.
“Agreed.”
Amber finally walked toward the door.
Then Dave stopped her.
“Amber.”
She turned around.
“Next time you're angry, talk to me before you let things get this far.”
Amber nodded.
“I will.”
She walked out of the office.
But the situation wasn't completely over.
Because Dave's assistant still had one unanswered question.
Why had Amber been so suspicious in the first place?
And more importantly…
What had happened between Amber and Dave before this confrontation that caused so much mistrust? 👀🔥
The fight may have ended…
But the secrets surrounding Dave's business were only beginning to come out. 🚨

Post a Comment