Wayne Gives Shyala a FINAL Warning!

 Wayne Gives Shyala a FINAL Warning! 


Wayne Gives Shayla a FINAL Warning!  Apologize to D’Nisha for Discussing Her Personal Life — or You’re OUT of the Podcast!

The atmosphere inside the podcast studio had never been this tense.

Wayne walked into the room with a serious expression, and everyone immediately knew something was wrong.

Shayla was already sitting at the table, preparing for the recording.

She looked up and smiled.

“What's going on?”

Wayne didn't smile back.

“We need to talk before we start.”

Shayla immediately noticed his tone.

“About what?”

Wayne placed his phone on the table.

“About what you said about D’Nisha.”

Shayla's expression changed.

“Wayne, I already explained—”

“No,” Wayne interrupted. “You haven't explained enough.”

The room became completely silent.

Wayne had heard the comments Shayla made about D’Nisha's personal life during a previous conversation. What made the situation worse was that some of those comments had apparently made their way outside the podcast.

D’Nisha was furious.

She felt that something deeply personal had been discussed without her permission.

Wayne told Shayla that the podcast was supposed to be a place for entertainment and honest conversations—not a place where people's private lives became public entertainment without their consent.

Shayla defended herself.

“I wasn't trying to hurt her.”

Wayne shook his head.

“Intentions aren't the only thing that matter. You have to think about the consequences.”

Shayla became frustrated.

“So you're taking D’Nisha's side?”

Wayne immediately responded.

“This isn't about taking sides.”

He leaned forward.

“This is about professionalism.”

Shayla crossed her arms.

“I thought we were allowed to talk about what happens in our lives.”

Wayne replied:

“Your life? Yes. Someone else's private life? That's different.”

Shayla went quiet.

Wayne then explained that D’Nisha had contacted the podcast team because she felt betrayed.

“She trusted us,” Wayne said. “And now she feels like her personal business was turned into content.”

Shayla looked down.

“I didn't realize she was that upset.”

Wayne's expression softened slightly.

“That's why I'm giving you a chance to fix it.”

Shayla looked up.

“What do you want me to do?”

Wayne answered immediately.

“Apologize.”

“To D’Nisha?”

“Yes.”

Shayla hesitated.

Wayne continued.

“And I don't want some fake apology just to get through the situation. I want you to acknowledge what you did and understand why it hurt her.”

Shayla became emotional.

“I don't know if she'll accept my apology.”

Wayne nodded.

“She doesn't have to. Your responsibility is to apologize sincerely.”

Then Wayne delivered the part Shayla never expected.

“If you refuse, you're off the podcast.”

Shayla's eyes widened.

“What?”

“You heard me.”

Wayne explained that the podcast couldn't continue if the people involved weren't willing to respect boundaries.

“I've worked too hard to build this platform,” he said. “I'm not going to risk everything because someone wants to turn private information into gossip.”

Shayla stood up.

“You're really going to kick me out over one conversation?”

Wayne replied calmly:

“It's not one conversation. It's about trust.”

Shayla began pacing around the room.

She clearly wasn't ready to lose her position.

But she also didn't want to apologize if she believed she hadn't intentionally done anything wrong.

Finally, Shayla picked up her phone.

“Fine.”

Wayne looked at her.

“Fine what?”

“I'll call D’Nisha.”

Wayne nodded.

“Good.”

Shayla dialed D’Nisha.

The call went unanswered.

Shayla looked at Wayne.

“She didn't pick up.”

“Try again later.”

A few minutes passed.

Then D’Nisha finally called back.

Shayla answered.

“D’Nisha, I need to apologize.”

There was silence on the other end.

Shayla continued.

“I talked about things that weren't mine to discuss. I understand now that I crossed a line.”

D’Nisha finally responded.

“I appreciate you saying that.”

Shayla looked relieved.

“But,” D’Nisha continued, “an apology doesn't automatically fix everything.”

Shayla nodded.

“I know.”

D’Nisha explained that she wanted to know she could trust Shayla again.

Shayla promised that she would respect her privacy going forward.

After the call ended, Shayla looked at Wayne.

“I apologized.”

Wayne nodded.

“And?”

“And I understand now.”

Wayne smiled slightly.

“That's what I wanted.”

For a moment, it looked like the situation was finally over.

Then Wayne's phone buzzed.

He checked the screen.

His expression immediately changed.

Shayla noticed.

“What happened?”

Wayne turned the phone toward her.

Someone had sent him a clip from the podcast.

But the clip wasn't the part Shayla had already apologized for.

It contained another comment—one Shayla had completely forgotten she made.

Wayne looked at her.

“Shayla…”

She stared at the screen.

“Oh no.”

Wayne shook his head.

“You said this too?”

Shayla couldn't answer.

Because now the situation had changed again.

She had already apologized for one mistake.

But the newly discovered clip suggested there might be another problem waiting to explode.

Wayne picked up his phone.

“We're going to have another conversation about this.”

Shayla's heart sank.

Because she had just been given one final warning.

And now she was wondering whether that warning had already been violated.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.