Wayne dropped Amber from the podcast contract


 

🚨 BREAKING NEWS: Wayne Dropped Amber From the Podcast Contract — And Nobody Saw It Coming! 😱🎙️

Nobody expected Wayne to make the announcement that morning.

For weeks, the podcast had been growing faster than anyone imagined. The audience was getting bigger, the conversations were becoming more intense, and Amber had quickly become one of the most talked-about people connected to the show.

But behind the cameras, things weren't nearly as peaceful.

Wayne had been frustrated.

Meetings had become arguments.

Arguments had become disagreements.

And disagreements were starting to affect the entire podcast.

Amber knew something was wrong.

She just didn't know how serious it was.

That morning, Wayne called everyone into the studio.

Amber walked in expecting another routine production meeting.

Instead, she noticed the room was unusually quiet.

Dave was sitting near the equipment.

Shayla was standing against the wall.

Wayne was holding a folder.

Amber immediately became suspicious.

"What's going on?"

Wayne looked at her.

"We need to talk."

Amber sat down.

"About what?"

Wayne placed the folder on the table.

"Your contract."

Amber's expression changed.

"My contract?"

Wayne nodded.

"There have been some problems."

Amber looked around the room.

"What kind of problems?"

Wayne explained that the podcast's direction had changed and that several disagreements had developed over Amber's role on the show.

Amber immediately defended herself.

"I've done everything you asked me to do."

"I know."

"Then what's the problem?"

Wayne hesitated.

"The problem is that we're not on the same page anymore."

Amber couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"So what are you saying?"

Wayne looked directly at her.

"I'm ending your contract."

Silence.

Nobody moved.

Amber stared at him.

"What?"

"I'm removing you from the podcast."

Amber laughed nervously.

"You can't be serious."

"I am."

Dave immediately stood up.

"Wayne, maybe we should talk about this privately."

Wayne shook his head.

"No. Everyone needs to hear it."

Amber's expression became hurt.

"After everything I've done for this podcast?"

Wayne nodded.

"I know what you've done."

"Then why?"

Wayne explained that the podcast needed a different direction and that he believed Amber's involvement was creating conflicts that were becoming impossible to manage.

Amber shook her head.

"So I'm being blamed for everything?"

"No."

"It sure sounds like it."

Shayla finally spoke.

"Amber, that's not what he's saying."

Amber looked at her.

"Then what is he saying?"

Nobody answered.

Amber stood up.

"I gave this podcast my time, my energy, and my trust."

Wayne remained silent.

"And now you're just dropping me?"

Wayne looked uncomfortable.

"I'm making a business decision."

Amber's eyes filled with tears.

"A business decision?"

She picked up the contract.

"You know what this contract means to me?"

Wayne said nothing.

"It wasn't just a piece of paper."

Amber's voice cracked.

"It was something I believed we were building together."

Dave walked toward her.

"Amber…"

She shook her head.

"No."

She turned toward Wayne.

"If you wanted me gone, you could've just told me."

"I am telling you."

"After you've already made the decision."

Wayne looked down.

"I had to."

Amber stared at him.

"Why?"

Wayne finally revealed that the podcast had been losing money on certain projects and that disagreements between team members were making production difficult.

But Amber wasn't convinced.

"You've had problems with everybody."

Wayne didn't respond.

"Why am I the one being removed?"

That question hung in the air.

Then Dave said something nobody expected.

"Because someone complained about her."

Amber turned around.

"What?"

Wayne immediately looked at Dave.

"Don't."

But Amber stepped closer.

"Who complained about me?"

Dave hesitated.

"I don't know."

"Then why did you say that?"

Dave looked toward Wayne.

Wayne's expression became serious.

"There were complaints."

"From who?"

"We're not discussing names."

Amber laughed bitterly.

"So someone can accuse me, but I don't even get to defend myself?"

Wayne remained quiet.

Amber picked up her bag.

"Fine."

She started walking toward the door.

Wayne called after her.

"Amber."

She stopped.

He looked like he wanted to say something.

But nothing came out.

Amber turned around.

"You made your decision."

Then she walked out.

The door closed behind her.

The room remained silent.

Dave looked at Wayne.

"You really think this was the right move?"

Wayne didn't answer.

Shayla shook her head.

"I don't."

Wayne looked frustrated.

"You don't understand."

"Then explain it."

Wayne sat down.

"I had no choice."

Dave looked at him.

"Everybody has a choice."

Wayne rubbed his forehead.

"You don't know what I've been dealing with."

"Then tell us."

Wayne remained silent.

Meanwhile, Amber sat in her car outside the studio.

She stared through the windshield.

She was angry.

She was hurt.

But most of all, she felt betrayed.

She had spent so much time building the podcast that she couldn't understand how everything had fallen apart so quickly.

Then her phone rang.

It was Anthony.

She answered.

"Hello?"

"Amber, what's wrong?"

She tried to hide her emotions.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie."

Amber took a deep breath.

"Wayne dropped me from the podcast."

Anthony became silent.

"What?"

"He ended my contract."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

Anthony immediately wanted to come over.

But Amber stopped him.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to fight."

She wiped away a tear.

"I just need some time."

Anthony agreed.

But before hanging up, he told her something she needed to hear.

"One contract doesn't decide your future."

Amber smiled sadly.

"Thank you."

After the call ended, Amber sat quietly.

Then she opened her laptop.

She looked at old recordings from the podcast.

She watched clips of herself laughing, talking, and building the show.

For a moment, she felt like giving up.

Then she remembered something Wayne had once told her.

"Never let somebody else's decision determine what you're capable of."

Amber closed the laptop.

She wasn't going to beg Wayne to take her back.

She wasn't going to chase the contract.

Instead, she made a decision of her own.

If Wayne didn't want her on his podcast anymore…

She would build something of her own.

The next morning, Amber called Dave.

"I need your help."

Dave asked what she was planning.

Amber smiled.

"I'm starting my own podcast."

Dave was stunned.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"What are you going to call it?"

"I don't know yet."

Dave laughed.

"Then we have work to do."

Within days, Amber began putting together a new team.

She contacted producers.

She started planning episodes.

She even began working on a new studio.

And then something unexpected happened.

People who had watched the original podcast started asking where Amber had gone.

When they heard she was launching something new, the reaction was massive.

Thousands of people began supporting her.

Wayne noticed.

One afternoon, he opened social media and saw Amber's announcement.

"New chapter. New podcast. Same Amber."

Wayne stared at the screen.

Dave was standing nearby.

"You've seen it?"

Wayne nodded.

"She's really doing it."

Dave smiled.

"Looks like dropping her didn't stop her."

Wayne didn't answer.

Then he saw another announcement.

Amber's first independent episode had already been scheduled.

The title was:

"When They Tell You You're Finished."

Wayne's expression changed.

He knew exactly what that meant.

Meanwhile, Amber stood inside her new studio, looking at the microphones.

She smiled.

She had lost a contract.

But she hadn't lost herself.

And perhaps the biggest twist was yet to come.

Because Wayne had no idea that Amber's new podcast was about to become bigger than the one he had removed her from.

The question was no longer whether Amber could succeed without Wayne.

The question was whether Wayne would regret letting her go.

And judging by the numbers already coming in…

That regret might arrive sooner than anyone expected. 😱🔥🎙️

TO BE CONTINUED…  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.