SHOCKING! Anthony Refuses to Pay $20,000 for Kai’s Party—And His Drama With Shayla Just Got SERIOUS! What Happens Next Changes EVERYTHING
SHOCKING! 😱 Anthony Refuses to Pay $20,000 for Kai’s Party—And His Drama With Shayla Just Got SERIOUS! 💥
Nobody expected the conversation to explode the way it did.
Kai's birthday was supposed to be a celebration.
Instead, it became the latest battlefield between Anthony and Shayla.
For weeks, Shayla had been planning what she believed would be the biggest birthday celebration Kai had ever experienced.
She had been talking about decorations, food, entertainment, a special cake, a beautiful venue, and surprises for the guests.
But then the final budget arrived.
$20,000.
When Anthony saw the number, he couldn't believe it.
He stared at the document for several seconds.
Then he looked at Shayla.
“Twenty thousand dollars?”
Shayla nodded.
“Yes.”
Anthony laughed in disbelief.
“For a birthday party?”
Shayla immediately became defensive.
“It's Kai's birthday.”
“I know whose birthday it is.”
“Then why are you acting like this?”
Anthony put the paper on the table.
“Because twenty thousand dollars is ridiculous.”
The room went silent.
“I'M NOT PAYING IT.” 😳
Shayla crossed her arms.
“So what are you saying?”
Anthony didn't hesitate.
“I'm not paying $20,000 for a party.”
Shayla stared at him.
“You're serious?”
“Completely serious.”
“But you agreed to help.”
“I agreed to help with Kai's birthday. I never agreed to spend twenty thousand dollars.”
Shayla shook her head.
“You always do this.”
Anthony looked confused.
“Do what?”
“Wait until everything is planned and then suddenly decide you don't want to participate.”
Anthony's expression hardened.
“That's not fair.”
“What's not fair is me doing all the work and you refusing to contribute.”
“I never refused to contribute.”
“You just said you're not paying!”
“I said I'm not paying $20,000.”
Shayla pointed at the budget.
“Then what do you think Kai deserves?”
Anthony took a deep breath.
“Kai deserves to feel loved. He doesn't need a $20,000 party to know that.”
That sentence changed the atmosphere.
Shayla looked hurt.
“So now you're saying I don't love him because I want to give him something special?”
“No.”
“That's what it sounds like.”
Anthony shook his head.
“You're making this about love when I'm talking about money.”
SHAYLA ASKS THE QUESTION THAT STUNS ANTHONY 😱
Shayla stood up.
“Fine.”
Anthony looked at her.
“Fine what?”
“If money isn't the issue, answer me one question.”
“What?”
Shayla looked directly into his eyes.
“If Kai wasn't involved, would you still be fighting me this hard?”
Anthony froze.
The room became completely silent.
He wasn't expecting that.
Shayla continued.
“Because sometimes I feel like you don't trust my decisions when it comes to Kai.”
Anthony shook his head.
“That's not true.”
“Then prove it.”
“How?”
“Tell me why you're so angry.”
Anthony finally admitted that the $20,000 wasn't the only thing bothering him.
He felt like Shayla had made all the decisions without asking him.
He felt like his opinion didn't matter.
And he was tired of being informed about plans after they were already made.
Shayla's expression softened slightly.
“You could have told me that.”
“I tried.”
“When?”
“Every time I questioned the budget.”
“You questioned the money, not the planning.”
Anthony sighed.
“Maybe I didn't know how to explain it.”
THEN THE REAL PROBLEM CAME OUT 💥
Shayla picked up the budget.
“Do you know why it's $20,000?”
Anthony shook his head.
“Because everything has become expensive.”
She started listing the costs.
The venue.
The food.
The entertainment.
The decorations.
The photographer.
The cake.
Security.
Transportation.
Everything added up.
Anthony listened.
But then he noticed something.
“Wait.”
He pointed to one line.
“What is this?”
Shayla looked at it.
“What's wrong?”
“This charge.”
She read it.
Her face changed.
“That wasn't supposed to be there.”
Anthony looked at her.
“What do you mean?”
“I didn't approve that.”
The room suddenly became quiet again.
Anthony pointed at another line.
“And this?”
Shayla stared at it.
“I didn't approve that either.”
Now they both realized something.
The $20,000 budget wasn't entirely Shayla's doing.
Someone had added expenses.
And they didn't know who.
THE INVESTIGATION BEGINS 🔎
Shayla immediately called the person who had been helping organize the event.
“Who added these charges?”
The person sounded confused.
“I thought you approved them.”
“I didn't.”
“Then who did?”
Nobody knew.
Anthony looked at Shayla.
“This is why I don't want to hand over $20,000 without checking everything.”
Shayla nodded slowly.
For the first time, she realized Anthony's refusal might not have been completely unreasonable.
But she still wasn't ready to let him off the hook.
“You could have talked to me instead of making me feel like I was irresponsible.”
Anthony looked at her.
“You're right.”
“And I shouldn't have assumed you were trying to ruin Kai's birthday.”
Anthony nodded.
“Then we're both wrong.”
Shayla smiled faintly.
“Maybe.”
KAI HEARS EVERYTHING 💔
Unfortunately, Kai had overheard part of the argument.
He walked into the room.
“Are you guys fighting because of my birthday?”
Both Anthony and Shayla immediately turned around.
“No,” Shayla said.
Kai looked at Anthony.
“You don't want to pay for my party?”
Anthony walked toward him.
“It's not about you.”
“But everybody is arguing.”
Anthony crouched down.
“Listen to me. I don't care if your birthday costs twenty dollars or twenty thousand dollars.”
Kai looked confused.
“I just want you to have a good day.”
Kai nodded.
“Then can we just have pizza?”
Everyone laughed.
Even Anthony.
Shayla wiped away a tear.
“Honestly, that sounds perfect.”
THE $20,000 DISAPPEARS 😱
The next day, Shayla and Anthony sat down together.
They went through every expense.
They eliminated unnecessary costs.
They questioned suspicious charges.
And eventually, the $20,000 budget dropped dramatically.
Anthony looked at the new total.
“This makes much more sense.”
Shayla nodded.
“I agree.”
Then Anthony surprised her.
“I'll cover the venue.”
Shayla looked at him.
“You will?”
“Yes.”
“But I thought you refused to pay.”
“I refused to pay $20,000 without knowing where the money was going.”
He smiled.
“I never refused to celebrate Kai.”
Shayla smiled back.
“Okay.”
For the first time in days, they were finally on the same page.
But then Anthony's phone buzzed.
He looked at the screen.
His smile disappeared.
Shayla noticed.
“What happened?”
Anthony showed her the message.
It came from the person who had originally provided the party budget.
The message said:
“You weren't supposed to question the charges.”
Shayla's eyes widened.
“What?”
Another message arrived.
“Now you've made things complicated.”
Anthony immediately stood up.
“Someone did this deliberately.”
Shayla nodded.
“Why?”
Anthony looked at the budget.
“That's what we're going to find out.”
THE BIG REVEAL 😱🔥
They started checking the records.
Eventually, they discovered that several of the suspicious expenses had been entered through the same account.
But there was a problem.
The account didn't belong to Shayla.
It wasn't Anthony's either.
Someone else had access.
Someone who knew about the party.
Someone who knew exactly how much money Anthony was willing to spend.
And someone who apparently expected him to simply approve the $20,000 bill.
Shayla looked at Anthony.
“This was never about the party.”
Anthony nodded.
“Someone wanted us fighting.”
“And they almost succeeded.”
Anthony looked at her.
“Not this time.”
ANTHONY AND SHAYLA FINALLY TALK ❤️
Later that evening, they sat together.
Shayla apologized.
“I shouldn't have accused you of not caring about Kai.”
Anthony nodded.
“And I shouldn't have shut you down without explaining what was bothering me.”
Shayla smiled.
“So we're both stubborn.”
Anthony laughed.
“Very.”
They agreed on one thing:
Kai's birthday would happen.
But it wouldn't be about spending the most money.
It would be about making Kai feel loved.
And when Kai walked into the room and saw the smaller celebration they had planned, his face lit up.
“Is this all for me?”
Anthony smiled.
“All of it.”
Kai hugged him.
Then he hugged Shayla.
“This is the best birthday ever.”
Shayla looked at Anthony.
Anthony smiled.
And for a moment, all the drama disappeared.
But the mystery surrounding the $20,000 remained.
Because someone had deliberately inflated the budget.
Someone had tried to create conflict between Anthony and Shayla.
And someone wasn't finished.
That night, Anthony received one final message.
“Enjoy the birthday. The real surprise comes next.”
Anthony stared at the screen.
Shayla walked over.
“What does it say?”
Anthony looked at her.
“I think whoever did this is still watching us.”
Shayla's smile disappeared.
“Then what do we do?”
Anthony put his phone down.
“We find them.”
And suddenly, Kai's birthday wasn't just a celebration anymore.
It had become the beginning of a mystery that could expose someone nobody expected.
Who created the fake $20,000 budget—and why were they so desperate to turn Anthony and Shayla against each other? 😱💥
TO BE CONTINUED…

Post a Comment