LAUREN GETS A SHOCKING TEXT FROM DAN… BUT WAYNE SEES IT
🚨 LAUREN GETS A SHOCKING TEXT FROM DAN… BUT WAYNE SEES IT! 😱📱
Lauren thought she had finally managed to keep everything under control.
After weeks of rumors, arguments, and secrets involving Wayne and Amber, Lauren had decided that the best thing she could do was stay quiet.
She didn't want another confrontation.
She didn't want Wayne asking questions.
And most importantly, she didn't want anyone discovering what Dan had been telling her privately.
But that plan lasted only until her phone buzzed.
BZZZT!
Lauren glanced down.
The name on the screen made her freeze.
DAN.
She immediately picked up the phone.
The message was short:
“Lauren, we need to talk before Wayne finds out what I know.”
Her heart dropped.
She quickly locked the screen.
But it was already too late.
Wayne was sitting only a few feet away.
He had seen Dan's name.
He looked at Lauren.
“Dan?”
Lauren tried to act normal.
“Yeah.”
“What does he want?”
“Nothing important.”
Wayne raised an eyebrow.
“Then why did you hide your phone?”
“I didn't hide it.”
“You turned the screen off the second I looked over.”
Lauren sighed.
“Wayne, please. It's not a big deal.”
Wayne didn't respond.
He simply watched her.
Then her phone buzzed again.
Lauren looked down.
Another message from Dan.
“You can't keep protecting him. Send me the address and I'll come there tonight.”
Lauren's face went pale.
Wayne noticed immediately.
“What did he say?”
“Nothing.”
“Lauren.”
“It's just Dan being dramatic.”
Wayne stood up.
“What does he know?”
Lauren froze.
She hadn't expected that question.
“How would I know?”
“Because he's texting you about me.”
“He didn't say anything about you.”
Wayne stared at her.
“He literally mentioned my name in the first message.”
Lauren had no answer.
Wayne's voice became more serious.
“What's going on?”
Lauren walked toward the kitchen, hoping to end the conversation.
But Wayne followed.
“Don't walk away.”
“I'm not walking away.”
“You are.”
Lauren turned around.
“Okay! Dan has been messaging me. Happy?”
“No.”
“Why?”
“Because you still haven't told me why.”
Lauren took a deep breath.
“He says he knows something.”
“What?”
“I don't know.”
Wayne shook his head.
“You don't believe him.”
Lauren looked down.
“I don't know what to believe anymore.”
That answer changed Wayne's expression.
He realized Lauren wasn't simply hiding a random conversation.
She was scared.
“Lauren, what did Dan send you?”
She hesitated.
Then she opened the message.
Wayne saw the screen.
His face changed.
“If Wayne finds out what happened at the apartment, everything is going to fall apart.”
Wayne stared at the phone.
“The apartment?”
Lauren immediately locked the screen.
Wayne looked at her.
“What apartment?”
“It's complicated.”
“No. It isn't.”
He stepped closer.
“What does Dan know about the apartment?”
Lauren refused to answer.
Wayne's patience disappeared.
“Lauren, tell me the truth.”
“I can't.”
“Why?”
“Because I promised.”
Wayne froze.
“You promised Dan?”
Lauren nodded.
Wayne laughed bitterly.
“So you've been keeping secrets from me because you promised Dan?”
“It's not like that.”
“Then what is it like?”
Lauren started crying.
“Dan told me something in confidence.”
“What?”
“I can't tell you.”
Wayne turned away.
He was clearly hurt.
“You know what the worst part is?”
Lauren looked at him.
“I thought I could trust you.”
Lauren wiped her tears.
“You can.”
“Then prove it.”
Before she could answer, Dan called.
Lauren's phone started ringing.
DAN CALLING…
Wayne looked at the screen.
“Answer it.”
“No.”
“Why?”
“Because I don't want this conversation happening in front of you.”
Wayne stared at her.
“Exactly.”
Lauren rejected the call.
Seconds later, Dan sent another text.
This time, Lauren opened it before Wayne could see.
Her expression immediately changed.
Wayne noticed.
“What now?”
Lauren whispered:
“He says he has proof.”
“Proof of what?”
She didn't answer.
Wayne reached for his own phone.
“I'm calling him.”
Lauren grabbed his arm.
“Don't.”
“Why?”
“Because he'll make everything worse.”
“Then tell me what he has.”
“I don't know.”
Wayne stared at her.
“You've been talking to him this whole time, and you don't know?”
Lauren finally admitted:
“He's been telling me things about Amber.”
Wayne's expression changed again.
“Amber?”
Lauren nodded.
“He says there's something you don't know about her.”
Wayne immediately asked:
“What?”
“I don't know.”
“Lauren!”
“I swear!”
Wayne stepped back.
For several seconds, neither of them spoke.
Then Dan sent another message.
“Tell Wayne to stop pretending he doesn't know. I have the messages, the dates, and the names.”
Wayne read it over Lauren's shoulder.
His jaw tightened.
“What messages?”
Lauren didn't know what to say.
Then another message appeared.
“And if he wants to see the proof, tell him to come to the old office at 9.”
Wayne looked at Lauren.
“You're not going alone.”
Lauren shook her head.
“I wasn't planning to go.”
“Then we're both going.”
“No.”
“Why?”
“Because I don't know what Dan is trying to do.”
Wayne replied:
“Neither do I. That's why we're going to find out.”
Later that evening, Lauren and Wayne arrived at the location.
The place was almost empty.
They waited.
Ten minutes passed.
Then twenty.
Finally, headlights appeared.
Dan stepped out of the car.
He looked at Wayne.
Then Lauren.
“I knew you'd come.”
Wayne immediately asked:
“What do you know?”
Dan smiled.
“You're asking the wrong question.”
Wayne frowned.
“Then what's the right one?”
Dan looked at Lauren.
“The right question is why Lauren has been protecting you.”
Wayne turned toward Lauren.
“What does he mean?”
Lauren's eyes filled with tears.
Dan pulled out his phone.
“I have screenshots of every conversation.”
Wayne stepped forward.
“Show me.”
Dan opened the first screenshot.
Wayne stared at it.
Then another appeared.
And another.
The conversations seemed to show that someone had been discussing Wayne's private business without his knowledge.
Wayne looked at Lauren.
“Why didn't you tell me?”
Lauren finally broke down.
“Because I was trying to protect you.”
Wayne shook his head.
“You should've trusted me with the truth.”
Dan interrupted.
“This isn't even the worst part.”
Wayne looked at him.
“What else?”
Dan pulled out one final screenshot.
“This is the message that changes everything.”
Wayne looked at the screen.
His expression immediately went blank.
Lauren covered her mouth.
She knew exactly what the message meant.
Wayne slowly looked at both of them.
“Who sent this?”
Dan replied:
“That's what I've been trying to tell you.”
Wayne stared at the screen.
Because the name attached to the message was someone he never expected to see.
And suddenly, the entire story about Amber, the apartment, and Lauren's secret conversations had taken a shocking turn.
Wayne looked at Lauren.
“Is this why you didn't want me to see Dan's messages?”
Lauren couldn't answer.
Dan simply said:
“Now you know.”
Wayne stood there in complete silence.
But there was one thing nobody realized.
Dan hadn't shown them everything.
He still had one final piece of evidence on his phone.
And according to Dan, that evidence could reveal who had been lying to Wayne from the very beginning. 😱🔥
What do you think Dan's final evidence will reveal?

Post a Comment