Lauren Cooked a Special Meal to Win Wayne’s Heart!

 Lauren Cooked a Special Meal to Win Wayne’s Heart!


Lauren Cooked a Special Meal to Win Wayne’s Heart! But D’Nisha’s Unexpected Move Changed Everything!

Lauren had been thinking about Wayne all week.

After everything that had happened between them, she knew a simple conversation wasn't going to be enough to repair the tension.

She wanted to do something meaningful.

Something Wayne wouldn't forget.

So she decided to cook for him.

Not just an ordinary dinner.

A meal filled with all his favorite dishes.

But Lauren had no idea that D'Nisha was about to make an unexpected move that would completely change the evening.


LAUREN'S SECRET PLAN

Lauren spent the entire afternoon preparing.

She went shopping for fresh ingredients, cleaned the kitchen, and even decorated the dining table.

She placed candles around the room and carefully arranged everything.

When she looked at the finished table, she smiled.

"I hope he likes it."

She had prepared Wayne's favorite meal, complete with dessert.

But the food wasn't the real reason she was doing this.

Lauren wanted Wayne to know that she still cared.

She wanted a chance to talk without arguments.

Most importantly, she wanted to remind him of the good times they once shared.


WAYNE GETS A SURPRISE

That evening, Wayne arrived home exhausted.

The moment he opened the door, he smelled the food.

He looked toward the dining room.

"What's all this?"

Lauren stepped into the room.

"Surprise."

Wayne smiled.

"You did all this?"

Lauren nodded.

"I wanted tonight to be different."

Wayne looked at the table.

"It looks amazing."

Lauren smiled.

"Sit down."

For the first time in weeks, Wayne seemed genuinely relaxed.


THE DINNER

They sat across from each other.

Lauren served the food.

Wayne took the first bite.

He smiled.

"This is really good."

Lauren laughed.

"I was nervous you wouldn't like it."

"Are you kidding?"

Wayne took another bite.

"You still know exactly what I like."

Lauren looked at him.

"Some things are hard to forget."

The mood became quiet.

Not uncomfortable.

Just emotional.


LAUREN FINALLY SPEAKS FROM HER HEART

Lauren put down her fork.

"Wayne, I know we've been through a lot."

Wayne nodded.

"I know."

"I know I've made mistakes."

"So have I."

"But I don't want us to keep fighting."

Wayne looked into her eyes.

"What do you want?"

Lauren took a deep breath.

"I want us to find our way back to each other."

Wayne didn't answer immediately.

Lauren reached across the table.

"I still care about you."

Wayne looked at her hand.

Then he slowly placed his hand over hers.

"I care about you too."

Lauren smiled.

For a moment, she thought everything might finally be okay.

But then—

Knock. Knock.

Someone was at the door.


D'NISHA SHOWS UP

Wayne looked confused.

"Are you expecting someone?"

Lauren shook her head.

"No."

Wayne walked toward the door and opened it.

D'Nisha was standing outside.

Lauren's smile disappeared.

"D'Nisha?"

D'Nisha looked past Wayne and saw the romantic dinner.

Her expression changed.

"Oh..."

Wayne immediately asked,

"What's going on?"

D'Nisha held up an envelope.

"I need to talk to you."

Lauren stood up.

"Tonight?"

D'Nisha looked at her.

"I'm sorry."

Then she turned back to Wayne.

"But this can't wait."


THE UNEXPECTED MOVE

Wayne stepped outside.

D'Nisha handed him the envelope.

"I found this."

Wayne opened it.

Inside were documents related to a business agreement involving Wayne's podcast.

His expression became serious.

"Where did you get these?"

D'Nisha replied,

"Someone sent them to me."

Lauren came closer.

"What do they say?"

Wayne read through the pages.

His face changed.

"This isn't right."

D'Nisha nodded.

"That's what I thought."

The documents appeared to show that someone had been making decisions involving Wayne's podcast without his knowledge.

Lauren looked shocked.

"So someone has been hiding things from you?"

D'Nisha nodded.

"That's why I came here."


LAUREN'S NIGHT IS INTERRUPTED

Lauren looked back at the dinner table.

The candles were still burning.

The food was getting cold.

Everything she had planned had suddenly been forgotten.

She felt disappointed.

But instead of becoming angry, she took a deep breath.

"Wayne, you should look at those documents."

Wayne looked at her.

"Lauren..."

"It's okay."

She smiled sadly.

"If this is important, deal with it."

D'Nisha looked surprised by Lauren's reaction.

She had expected an argument.

Instead, Lauren showed understanding.


WAYNE MAKES A SURPRISING CHOICE

Wayne looked at both women.

"Thank you."

Then he turned toward Lauren.

"And I'm sorry."

Lauren smiled.

"Don't apologize."

Wayne looked at the dinner.

"You worked so hard on this."

"I did."

"Can we finish it later?"

Lauren nodded.

"Of course."

Wayne then turned toward D'Nisha.

"Let's figure out what's happening."


THE SECRET BEHIND THE DOCUMENTS

The three of them sat down at the table.

The romantic dinner had suddenly become an emergency meeting.

D'Nisha explained that the documents had been sent anonymously.

Wayne noticed something strange.

"This signature..."

Lauren leaned closer.

"That's not yours."

Wayne shook his head.

"No."

D'Nisha looked worried.

"Then somebody has been signing documents in your name."

Wayne stared at the papers.

"This could be much bigger than the podcast."


THE FINAL SHOCK

Just as they were about to continue, Lauren's phone buzzed.

She looked at the screen.

An unknown number had sent a message.

She opened it.

Her face immediately went pale.

Wayne noticed.

"What is it?"

Lauren slowly turned the phone toward him.

The message said:

"Nice dinner, Lauren. Too bad Wayne has more important things to worry about."

Everyone froze.

D'Nisha whispered,

"They know we're here."

Wayne looked toward the windows.

"Someone is watching us."

Lauren's romantic evening had turned into a mystery.

The meal she prepared to win Wayne's heart was forgotten for the moment.

But before the night ended, Wayne made Lauren a promise.

"We'll finish that dinner."

He paused.

"And I'll make sure nobody destroys what we're trying to rebuild."

Lauren smiled through her disappointment.

But outside the house, a car slowly pulled away into the darkness.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.