Dave told Amber about some of Anthony’s bad actions, but Amber refused to believe him.
😱 DAVE WARNED AMBER ABOUT ANTHONY’S BAD ACTIONS — BUT AMBER REFUSED TO BELIEVE HIM!
Amber thought she finally understood what was happening around her.
She trusted Anthony.
No matter how many rumors she heard, no matter how many people questioned his decisions, Amber always found a way to defend him.
So when Dave suddenly asked her to meet privately, she had no idea that the conversation would completely change the way she looked at everything.
Dave didn't waste time.
"Amber, I need to tell you something about Anthony."
Amber immediately frowned.
"Again?"
Dave sighed.
"Just hear me out."
"I've heard enough rumors about Anthony."
"This isn't a rumor."
Amber crossed her arms.
"Then what is it?"
Dave looked around before lowering his voice.
"I've seen things Anthony has done that you don't know about."
Amber shook her head.
"I don't believe you."
Dave wasn't surprised.
"I knew you'd say that."
"Because you're always looking for a reason to make Anthony look bad."
Dave stared at her.
"That's not what I'm doing."
"Then why are you telling me this?"
"Because I don't want you to get hurt."
Amber looked away.
She had heard people criticize Anthony before.
But Dave sounded different.
He wasn't angry.
He wasn't joking.
He looked genuinely concerned.
Still, Amber refused to believe him.
"Anthony has always been there for me."
Dave nodded.
"And that's exactly why you don't want to believe what I'm telling you."
Amber became frustrated.
"Then tell me. What did he supposedly do?"
Dave took a deep breath.
"Anthony has been making decisions behind people's backs."
Amber raised an eyebrow.
"That's it?"
"No."
Dave continued.
"He has been telling different people different versions of the same story."
Amber shook her head.
"That's not proof of anything."
"I know."
Dave pulled out his phone.
"But there are messages."
Amber looked at the phone but refused to take it.
"I don't need to see them."
Dave's expression changed.
"Why?"
"Because I know Anthony."
Dave answered quietly:
"Do you?"
Amber became defensive.
"Yes."
Dave nodded.
"Then maybe you should ask him why some of these conversations exist."
Amber still refused.
"I don't want to be involved."
"You already are."
That sentence made Amber pause.
Dave explained that Anthony had allegedly been telling people that Amber would eventually support his decisions no matter what happened.
Amber looked shocked.
"He said that?"
"That's what I heard."
Amber immediately responded:
"Then I need to hear it from Anthony himself."
Dave shook his head.
"That's the problem. Anthony knows exactly what to say when you confront him."
Amber stared at him.
"What does that mean?"
"It means he knows how to make you doubt yourself."
Amber became angry.
"You're insulting me now."
"No. I'm warning you."
Dave leaned forward.
"Amber, I'm not asking you to hate Anthony. I'm asking you to question what you're being told."
Amber stood up.
"I've heard enough."
Dave tried to stop her.
"Please."
"No."
Amber grabbed her bag.
"I trust Anthony."
Dave looked disappointed.
"You trust him more than you trust me?"
Amber paused.
"I trust what I've experienced with him."
Dave nodded slowly.
"Okay."
Amber started walking away.
But Dave called after her.
"Amber!"
She stopped.
Dave looked at her seriously.
"If I'm wrong, you'll lose nothing by checking the facts."
Amber didn't respond.
"If I'm right," Dave continued, "you'll wish you had listened."
Amber walked away.
But his words stayed in her head.
Later that evening, Amber went straight to Anthony.
She found him sitting quietly.
He immediately noticed something was wrong.
"What's going on?"
Amber looked at him.
"Dave talked to me."
Anthony's expression changed.
"What did he say?"
"He said you've been doing things behind people's backs."
Anthony sighed.
"I knew this was coming."
Amber narrowed her eyes.
"What does that mean?"
Anthony stood up.
"Dave has always had a problem with me."
"That's not an answer."
Anthony looked at her.
"He wants you to believe I'm the bad guy."
Amber waited.
"What did you do?"
Anthony paused.
Then he said:
"Nothing you need to worry about."
Amber remembered Dave's words.
Ask him why.
She asked again.
"What exactly did Dave tell you?"
Anthony became defensive.
"Why does it matter?"
"Because he showed me that you're hiding something."
Anthony's face changed.
Amber noticed.
For the first time, she wasn't completely convinced by his explanation.
But Anthony quickly changed the subject.
"Amber, you know me."
She looked at him.
"That's what I told Dave."
Anthony smiled.
"Then trust me."
Amber wanted to.
She really did.
But something about the conversation felt wrong.
That night, she couldn't sleep.
She kept replaying everything Dave had said.
She finally opened her phone.
She looked through old messages from Anthony.
At first, everything seemed normal.
Then she noticed something strange.
A conversation had disappeared.
Amber knew she had seen it before.
She searched again.
Nothing.
Her heart began beating faster.
The next morning, Amber contacted Dave.
He answered immediately.
"Hello?"
"Dave."
"What's wrong?"
"I need to ask you something."
"Sure."
"Do you still have those messages?"
Dave was silent for a moment.
"Yes."
Amber swallowed.
"Can you show them to me?"
Dave didn't hesitate.
"I can."
They met later that day.
This time, Amber didn't argue.
She sat quietly while Dave showed her the messages.
The first one didn't prove much.
The second was suspicious.
The third made Amber uncomfortable.
Then Dave showed her something that completely changed the situation.
It was a conversation where Anthony had discussed Amber's trust.
Anthony had apparently told someone:
"She'll believe me before she believes anyone else."
Amber stared at the screen.
She couldn't speak.
Dave watched her carefully.
"Now you understand why I was worried."
Amber looked up.
"Where did you get this?"
"Someone sent it to me."
"Who?"
Dave shook his head.
"I promised I wouldn't reveal that yet."
Amber looked back at the message.
For weeks, she had defended Anthony.
She had dismissed every warning.
She had accused Dave of trying to create problems.
Now she wasn't sure what to believe.
But she still wasn't ready to turn against Anthony.
"I need to hear his side."
Dave nodded.
"That's fair."
Amber stood up.
"But this time, I'm not going to accept an explanation without asking questions."
Dave smiled slightly.
"That's all I wanted."
When Amber returned home, Anthony was waiting.
He immediately noticed the change in her expression.
"You talked to Dave again."
Amber nodded.
"Yes."
"What did he show you?"
Amber looked directly at him.
"Messages."
Anthony became quiet.
"What messages?"
"Messages where you talked about me."
Anthony stared at her.
Amber continued:
"You said I'd believe you no matter what."
Anthony didn't answer.
Amber's voice became emotional.
"I defended you."
Still nothing.
"I ignored people who warned me."
Anthony finally spoke.
"Amber, it's complicated."
She shook her head.
"No."
She stepped closer.
"It's simple."
She held up her phone.
"If those messages are real, then I need the truth."
Anthony looked away.
Amber's heart sank.
Because his silence was telling her more than his words ever had.
But then Anthony said something unexpected.
"There's something Dave didn't tell you."
Amber froze.
"What?"
Anthony looked at her.
"Those messages aren't what you think."
Amber stared at him.
"Then explain them."
Anthony took a deep breath.
And just as he began explaining, Amber's phone suddenly buzzed.
A new message appeared.
It was from an unknown number.
"Amber, don't believe everything Dave showed you. Ask him where the original messages came from."
Amber stared at the screen.
Now she had a new question.
Was Anthony really hiding something?
Or had Dave shown her only part of the truth?
Amber looked from her phone to Anthony.
For the first time, she realized the situation might be much more complicated than she ever imagined.
And somewhere between Dave's warnings and Anthony's explanations was a secret that could change everything.
TO BE CONTINUED… 😱🔥
This is a fictional dramatic story created for entertainment.

Post a Comment