BREAKING News! 👀When Wayne sees Amber building her own podcast with Dave’s support… what will his reaction be? 😳 Will he support Amber or not


 

 BREAKING NEWS! 👀 Wayne Sees Amber Building Her Own Podcast With Dave’s Support… What Will His Reaction Be? 😳

Nobody expected Amber to make this move.

For weeks, she had been caught between Wayne and Dave, constantly trying to keep the peace while both men had completely different ideas about the future of the podcast.

Wayne wanted Amber to remain part of the original team.

Dave saw something bigger for her.

He believed Amber could build something of her own.

At first, Amber wasn't sure.

But after one too many arguments, she finally made a decision:

She was going to build her own podcast.

And Dave was going to help her.

What Amber didn't know was that Wayne was about to find out.

And his reaction would leave everyone shocked.


AMBER FINALLY TAKES A RISK

Amber stood inside an empty studio one afternoon, staring at four bare walls.

There was no expensive equipment.

No cameras.

No production crew.

Just a small table, two microphones, and a vision.

Dave walked into the room carrying several boxes.

Amber smiled.

"You really brought everything?"

Dave nodded.

"I told you I'd help."

Amber looked around.

"I still can't believe I'm actually doing this."

Dave placed the equipment on the table.

"You're not starting from nothing."

"You already have an audience."

"You already have a voice."

"Now you just need a place to use it."

Amber smiled.

For the first time in a long time, she felt excited instead of stressed.

"This is really happening."

Dave nodded.

"Yes."


THE FIRST RECORDING

They spent the entire afternoon setting up.

Dave helped with the microphones.

Amber worked on the branding.

They discussed potential guests.

They even brainstormed a name for the show.

Amber laughed.

"I haven't been this excited about a project in months."

Dave smiled.

"Because this one is yours."

Those words meant everything to her.

There were no arguments about her role.

Nobody was telling her what she could or couldn't do.

She was finally building something based on her own vision.

But then...

Someone took a picture.

Amber standing behind the microphone.

Dave sitting beside the equipment.

The photo was posted online.

And it spread quickly.


WAYNE SEES THE PHOTO

Wayne was sitting inside his studio when one of his producers walked over.

"Wayne, have you seen this?"

He handed Wayne his phone.

Wayne looked at the picture.

His expression immediately changed.

It showed Amber inside a brand-new podcast studio.

And right beside her was Dave.

Wayne stared at the screen.

"Where is this?"

The producer answered,

"I think it's Amber's new studio."

Wayne looked confused.

"New studio?"

"Apparently Dave is helping her."

Wayne leaned back.

For several seconds, he said nothing.

Then he quietly asked:

"She didn't tell me?"

The producer shook his head.

"No."

Wayne put the phone down.

"Okay."

But his expression said everything.


WAYNE'S FIRST REACTION

Wayne was hurt.

Not because Amber wanted her own podcast.

Deep down, he knew she deserved to have her own opportunity.

What hurt was the fact that he had learned about it from social media.

He called Amber.

No answer.

He called again.

Still nothing.

Finally, Amber called him back.

"Hey, Wayne."

Wayne tried to keep his voice calm.

"How's the new podcast?"

Silence.

Amber immediately realized he had seen the photo.

"Wayne..."

"You could've told me."

"I was going to."

"When?"

Amber sighed.

"I didn't know how you'd react."

Wayne laughed softly.

"So you decided not to tell me."

"That's not fair."

"Isn't it?"

Amber became quiet.


THE CONVERSATION GETS SERIOUS

Wayne continued.

"I don't have a problem with you building something."

Amber replied,

"Then what's the problem?"

"You know what the problem is."

"Dave."

Amber sighed.

"Of course."

Wayne's voice became more emotional.

"You know everything that's happened between us and Dave."

"Yes."

"And you still chose to work with him."

"I chose to work with someone who believed in my idea."

Wayne paused.

That sentence hurt.

"Didn't I believe in you?"

Amber's voice softened.

"Sometimes."

Wayne frowned.

"Sometimes?"

Amber took a deep breath.

"Wayne, you always told me what you thought I should do."

"Dave asked me what I wanted to do."

The silence between them became heavy.


DAVE HEARS THE CONVERSATION

Dave was standing nearby when Amber ended the call.

He could tell she was upset.

"You okay?"

Amber nodded.

"Wayne's angry."

Dave sighed.

"I expected that."

Amber looked at him.

"I don't want to lose my friendship with him."

"You don't have to."

"But what if he thinks I'm betraying him?"

Dave shook his head.

"You're not responsible for someone else's reaction to your success."

Amber smiled slightly.

"That's easier said than done."


WAYNE SHOWS UP

The next day, Wayne decided not to call.

He drove directly to Amber's new studio.

When he walked inside, Amber was recording a test episode.

She stopped immediately.

"Wayne?"

He looked around.

"This is really nice."

Amber smiled nervously.

"Thank you."

Wayne looked at the microphones.

"The setup is good."

"Dave helped."

Wayne nodded.

"I figured."

Dave walked into the room.

The atmosphere instantly changed.

"Wayne."

"Dave."

The two men stared at each other.

Amber immediately stepped between them.

"Please."

"We're not doing this."

Wayne looked at her.

"I'm not here to fight."

Dave raised an eyebrow.

"Then why are you here?"

Wayne answered,

"Because I wanted to see this for myself."


WAYNE MAKES A SURPRISING STATEMENT

Wayne walked around the studio.

He looked at the equipment.

The cameras.

The branding.

The setup.

Then he turned toward Amber.

"You did all this?"

Amber nodded.

"Yes."

Wayne smiled.

"I'm proud of you."

Amber's eyes widened.

"You are?"

Wayne nodded.

"Of course."

"But..."

Amber knew there was a "but."

Wayne continued.

"I don't like how I found out."

Amber nodded.

"I understand."

"And I don't like that Dave is involved."

Dave crossed his arms.

"That's not your decision."

Wayne looked at him.

"I know."

Then Wayne looked back at Amber.

"But it is your decision."

Amber smiled.

"Thank you."


THEN DAVE MAKES A BOLD OFFER

Dave stepped forward.

"Since we're being honest..."

Wayne looked at him.

"What now?"

Dave turned toward Amber.

"I want to officially fund the first season."

Amber froze.

Wayne's expression changed.

"What?"

Dave continued.

"Full production."

"Marketing."

"Guest booking."

"Everything."

Amber looked stunned.

"You'd really do that?"

Dave nodded.

"I believe this show can be huge."

Wayne stared at Dave.

Then at Amber.

For a moment, it seemed like he might explode.

Instead, he took a deep breath.


WAYNE'S FINAL DECISION

Wayne looked directly at Amber.

"If this is what you want..."

"Do it."

Amber's eyes filled with tears.

"Really?"

Wayne nodded.

"I'm not going to stand in your way."

"But I want you to promise me one thing."

Amber asked,

"What?"

"Don't let anyone control your voice."

"Not me."

"Not Dave."

"Not anybody."

Amber smiled.

"I promise."

Wayne walked toward her and hugged her.

"I'm proud of you."

Amber hugged him back.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"I understand."


BUT WAYNE HAS ONE CONDITION

As Wayne pulled away, he looked toward Dave.

"One thing."

Dave raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"If you're going to support Amber..."

"Support her."

"Don't use her success to control her."

Dave nodded.

"Fair enough."

Amber looked between them.

"Can we actually work together without fighting?"

Wayne laughed.

"That might be the hardest part."

Dave smiled.

"We'll try."

For the first time, all three laughed.

But nobody realized the biggest challenge was still ahead.


THE FIRST EPISODE

A few days later, Amber's first episode was ready.

The studio was packed.

Cameras were rolling.

The lights came on.

Amber sat behind the microphone.

She took a deep breath.

"Welcome to my podcast."

The room erupted in applause.

Dave watched proudly from behind the cameras.

Wayne stood near the back.

Amber spotted him.

He gave her a thumbs-up.

She smiled.

Then she started speaking.

"This show is about having honest conversations."

"Sometimes you have to leave your comfort zone."

"Sometimes people won't understand your choices."

"But you have to believe in yourself anyway."

Wayne listened carefully.

He realized something.

Amber wasn't leaving him.

She wasn't abandoning the old team.

She was simply becoming her own person.


THE FINAL TWIST

After the recording, Wayne walked over to Amber.

"That was incredible."

She smiled.

"Thank you."

Wayne nodded.

"But there's something you should know."

Amber looked concerned.

"What?"

Wayne handed her his phone.

On the screen was a message from an unknown number.

"Congratulations on the new podcast."

Amber frowned.

Then another message appeared.

"Enjoy your success while it lasts."

Her smile disappeared.

Wayne looked at her.

"Someone is already trying to sabotage you."

Dave walked over.

"What happened?"

Amber showed him the message.

Dave's expression became serious.

"Don't respond."

Wayne nodded.

"We'll figure out who sent it."

Amber looked between them.

"So you're both helping me?"

Wayne smiled.

"Looks like it."

Dave nodded.

"Absolutely."

Amber laughed nervously.

"Well..."

"At least I don't have to deal with this alone."

Wayne put his hand on her shoulder.

"You built this."

"Now protect it."

Amber looked around her new studio.

She had finally created something of her own.

Wayne had chosen to support her.

Dave was investing in her dream.

But someone else had already decided they wanted to see her fail.

And the next episode of Amber's podcast might reveal exactly who that person is.

Because this wasn't the end of the drama.

It was only the beginning. 🚨🎙️   

No comments

Powered by Blogger.