BREAKING: Dave Gives Amber an Ultimatum: Leave Wayne's Podcast or Lose Everything
🚨 BREAKING: Dave Gives Amber an Ultimatum: Leave Wayne's Podcast or Lose Everything
The red "ON AIR" sign had barely turned off when the atmosphere inside Wayne's podcast studio changed completely.
Only moments earlier, Amber had been laughing with Wayne and the crew after recording one of their most successful episodes yet. Clips from the show were already going viral, and thousands of comments were pouring in across social media.
Amber smiled as she looked at her phone.
"I can't believe how many people watched live."
Wayne grinned.
"I told you this episode was going to be huge."
The entire production team celebrated another successful recording.
No one noticed the black SUV that had quietly pulled into the parking lot outside.
Inside sat Dave.
His eyes remained fixed on the studio entrance.
He wasn't there to congratulate anyone.
He had come to make a demand.
An Unexpected Visitor
A few minutes later, Amber stepped outside carrying her bag.
She froze.
"Dave?"
He leaned against his car with a serious expression.
"We need to talk."
Amber immediately sensed something was wrong.
"This isn't the time."
Dave shook his head.
"It can't wait."
Wayne noticed the conversation through the studio window.
"You want me to come with you?" he asked.
Amber forced a smile.
"I'll be okay."
She walked over to Dave while Wayne watched from a distance.
The Conversation Turns Serious
Dave folded his arms.
"How long are you planning to stay on Wayne's podcast?"
Amber looked confused.
"What kind of question is that?"
"I'm serious."
"I enjoy working there," Amber replied. "The team respects me, and we're creating something people love."
Dave's expression hardened.
"I don't like it."
Amber frowned.
"You don't have to like it."
"I wasn't asking for your permission."
Dave took a deep breath.
"I'm giving you a choice."
Amber's heartbeat quickened.
"What choice?"
Dave looked directly into her eyes.
"Leave Wayne's podcast..."
"...or lose everything."
For a moment, the world seemed to stop.
Amber stared at him in disbelief.
"What did you just say?"
"You heard me."
Wayne Overhears Everything
Inside the studio, Wayne could no longer ignore what he was seeing.
Dave's raised voice caught everyone's attention.
Wayne stepped outside.
"Is everything okay?"
Amber remained silent.
Dave answered instead.
"This doesn't concern you."
Wayne calmly replied,
"It concerns me if someone on my team is being threatened."
Dave turned toward him.
"I'm not threatening her."
"I'm telling her to make a decision."
Wayne folded his arms.
"What decision?"
Dave didn't hesitate.
"Either she walks away from this podcast..."
"...or she'll regret staying."
The parking lot fell silent.
Amber Refuses to Be Pressured
Amber finally spoke.
"Enough."
Both men looked at her.
"I've worked hard for every opportunity I've earned."
"I won't let anyone make my decisions for me."
Dave shook his head.
"You think this podcast is worth risking everything?"
Amber answered confidently.
"This isn't just a podcast."
"It's a chance to grow, to learn, and to build something meaningful."
Dave's voice became colder.
"You have no idea what's coming."
Amber stood her ground.
"Then tell me."
Dave hesitated.
For the first time, he looked uncertain.
The Secret Comes Out
After a long silence, Dave sighed.
"You think I'm trying to control you."
"But that's not why I'm here."
Amber crossed her arms.
"Then why?"
Dave looked around to make sure no one else was listening.
"I received a phone call yesterday."
Wayne and Amber exchanged confused glances.
"A caller warned me that someone has been trying to sabotage Wayne's podcast from the inside."
Amber frowned.
"What are you talking about?"
Dave continued.
"They claimed the next target would be anyone closest to the show."
Wayne's expression changed instantly.
"You actually believed an anonymous caller?"
"I didn't know what to believe," Dave admitted.
"But if there's even a chance it's true..."
"I couldn't stay quiet."
A Shocking Discovery
Just then, one of Wayne's producers rushed out of the building.
"Wayne!"
Everyone turned.
The producer held a tablet.
"You need to see this."
Wayne took it.
On the screen was the podcast's official account.
Someone had attempted to access it from an unfamiliar device only minutes earlier.
Several login alerts had appeared.
Amber looked shocked.
"So... someone really is trying to interfere?"
The producer nodded.
"Our security system blocked the attempts."
Dave quietly lowered his head.
"I wasn't trying to ruin your career."
"I was trying to protect you."
Amber looked at him, still hurt by the way he had handled the situation.
"You should've told me the truth from the beginning."
"Not given me an ultimatum."
Dave sighed.
"You're right."
"I let fear speak instead of honesty."
The Team Stands Together
Wayne addressed everyone.
"Whoever is behind this wants us divided."
"They want us to turn against each other."
He looked at Amber.
"I don't want you to leave."
He turned to Dave.
"And I don't want fear making our decisions."
Amber nodded.
"If there's a problem..."
"We'll face it together."
Dave extended his hand toward Wayne.
"I may have handled this badly."
"But if someone is targeting your team..."
"I'm willing to help find out who."
Wayne shook his hand.
"Then let's focus on the real problem."
One Last Twist
As everyone walked back toward the studio, Amber's phone vibrated.
She glanced at the screen.
It was another anonymous message.
Her face immediately turned pale.
Wayne noticed.
"What is it?"
Without saying a word, Amber handed him the phone.
The message read:
"Dave warned you once. Next time, there won't be a warning. The next episode will reveal a secret that changes everything."
The sender's identity was hidden.
No name.
No number.
Only silence.
Amber slowly looked at Wayne.
"So... this isn't over."
Wayne locked the studio doors behind the team and looked around the empty parking lot.
"No," he said quietly.
"It's only just beginning."
As the lights inside the podcast studio came back on, no one realized that the greatest challenge they had ever faced wasn't an argument between friends—it was the unseen person determined to destroy everything they had worked so hard to build

Post a Comment