Anthony Was Shocked When Shayla Suddenly Caught Him Red-Handed Giving Money to D’nisha!

 


ANTHONY WAS SHOCKED WHEN SHAYLA CAUGHT HIM RED-HANDED GIVING MONEY TO D’NISHA! Shayla Demands the TRUTH!

Anthony thought nobody would find out.

He had been keeping something from Shayla for days, and although he believed he was doing it for the right reasons, he knew she wouldn't be happy if she discovered the truth.

That evening, Anthony quietly left the house with an envelope in his hand.

Inside was a large amount of money.

He drove to a quiet location where D’Nisha was waiting.

When Anthony stepped out of the car, D’Nisha immediately looked nervous.

“You brought it?” she asked.

Anthony nodded.

“Yeah. But this is the last time.”

D’Nisha took the envelope.

“I really appreciate this, Anthony.”

Anthony looked serious.

“Don't thank me yet. I need you to promise me something.”

“What?”

“Don't tell Shayla.”

D’Nisha froze.

“You think she'll be mad?”

Anthony sighed.

“You already know she will.”

D’Nisha looked down at the envelope.

“I didn't ask you to lie to her.”

“I know,” Anthony replied. “But if she finds out, she's going to assume the worst.”

Neither of them noticed that someone was watching from across the street.

It was Shayla.

She had been trying to reach Anthony for nearly an hour.

When he didn't answer her calls, she became suspicious.

Then she saw his car.

Shayla watched as Anthony handed something to D’Nisha.

Her eyes widened.

“Is that money?”

She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Shayla immediately got out of her car.

“ANTHONY!”

Anthony turned around.

His face went completely pale.

“Shayla?!”

D’Nisha froze.

Shayla walked toward them.

“What are you doing?”

Anthony tried to explain.

“Shayla, listen—”

“No!”

She pointed at the envelope.

“You're giving D’Nisha money behind my back?”

Anthony looked at D’Nisha, then back at Shayla.

“It isn't what you think.”

Shayla laughed bitterly.

“That's exactly what people say when they get caught.”

D’Nisha stepped forward.

“Shayla, please—”

“Stay out of this!”

D’Nisha stopped.

Shayla looked directly at Anthony.

“How long?”

Anthony didn't answer.

“How long have you been giving her money?”

Anthony finally admitted:

“A few weeks.”

Shayla's expression changed.

“A FEW WEEKS?”

Anthony nodded.

Shayla stepped back.

“You've been hiding this from me for weeks?”

“I was trying to help her.”

“Then why didn't you tell me?”

Anthony sighed.

“Because I knew you would misunderstand.”

Shayla shook her head.

“You don't get to decide what I understand!”

D’Nisha finally spoke.

“I never wanted this to become a secret.”

Shayla turned toward her.

“Then why did you accept the money?”

D’Nisha hesitated.

“Because I needed help.”

Anthony immediately stepped in.

“She didn't ask me to give her anything.”

Shayla looked at him.

“Then why did you?”

Anthony took a deep breath.

“Because she was dealing with something serious, and I knew she didn't have anyone else to turn to.”

Shayla stared at him.

“What kind of problem?”

Anthony remained silent.

“Anthony, what kind of problem?”

D’Nisha looked uncomfortable.

Anthony finally said:

“It's about Kai.”

Shayla's eyes widened.

“Kai?”

Anthony nodded.

“There were expenses that needed to be handled. I didn't want Kai caught in the middle.”

Shayla looked at the envelope.

“So all this money was for Kai?”

Anthony nodded.

“Most of it.”

Shayla wasn't satisfied.

“Most?”

Anthony looked down.

“There were some other things D’Nisha needed help with too.”

Shayla shook her head.

“Anthony, you should have told me.”

“I know.”

“No, you don't understand,” Shayla replied. “It's not just about the money. It's about trust.”

Anthony looked hurt.

“I didn't want to hurt you.”

“But you did.”

D’Nisha quietly stepped forward.

“Shayla, I'm sorry.”

Shayla looked at her.

“You should have told me too.”

“I was embarrassed.”

“About needing help?”

D’Nisha nodded.

“I didn't want everyone thinking I couldn't handle my own situation.”

Shayla's anger began to fade slightly.

She could understand being embarrassed.

But she still felt betrayed by Anthony.

Anthony looked at Shayla.

“I should have been honest.”

“Yes,” Shayla replied. “You should have.”

A long silence followed.

Then Shayla asked:

“How much have you given her?”

Anthony hesitated.

D’Nisha immediately said, “Don't worry about that.”

Shayla looked at Anthony.

“Anthony.”

He finally told her the amount.

Shayla was stunned.

“That much?”

Anthony nodded.

“I wasn't giving it to her because I wanted something from her. I was trying to make sure Kai had what he needed.”

Shayla looked toward D’Nisha.

“Is that true?”

D’Nisha nodded.

“Yes.”

Shayla took a deep breath.

“Then I understand why you helped her.”

Anthony looked relieved.

“But,” Shayla continued, “I still don't understand why you thought lying to me was the right answer.”

Anthony nodded.

“You're right.”

Suddenly, D’Nisha's phone rang.

She answered.

Her expression immediately changed.

“What?”

She listened silently.

Then she looked at Anthony.

“We have a problem.”

Anthony frowned.

“What happened?”

D’Nisha ended the call.

“The payment you made earlier wasn't enough.”

Shayla immediately asked, “What does that mean?”

D’Nisha looked nervous.

“Someone else is demanding money.”

Anthony's face became serious.

“Who?”

D’Nisha shook her head.

“I don't know.”

Then her phone received a message.

She showed it to Anthony.

The message said:

“You thought giving D’Nisha money would solve everything. Now everyone is going to find out why.”

Shayla stared at the screen.

“Who sent that?”

Nobody knew.

Anthony immediately realized this wasn't simply about money anymore.

Someone knew what he had been doing.

Someone had been watching.

And whoever it was seemed determined to expose Anthony's secret.

Shayla looked at Anthony.

“You're not handling this alone.”

Anthony nodded.

D’Nisha looked frightened.

“What are we going to do?”

Anthony took a deep breath.

“First, we're going to figure out who sent that message.”

Shayla added:

“And this time, nobody keeps secrets.”

Anthony looked at her.

“You're right.”

But none of them realized that the mysterious person already had more information than they thought.

Because the next message contained a photograph.

It showed Anthony handing D’Nisha the envelope.

Shayla stared at the picture.

Her heart sank.

“This person was watching us…”

Anthony looked at the photo.

“Yeah.”

Then another message appeared:

“This is only the beginning.”

The three of them stood there in silence.

Anthony had been caught red-handed.

Shayla had discovered the truth.

But now they had an even bigger problem:

Who was secretly watching Anthony and D’Nisha—and what else were they planning to reveal?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.