Anthony Walked In at the WORST Possible Moment!


 

Anthony Walked In at the WORST Possible Moment!

Nobody expected the afternoon to turn into a disaster.

Shayla had invited Amber over to talk privately about everything that had happened with Anthony, D'Nisha, and Kai. She wanted answers, but more than anything, she wanted someone she trusted.

What she didn't know was that Anthony was about to walk through the door at exactly the wrong moment.


THE SECRET CONVERSATION

Shayla closed the front door and looked at Amber.

"Promise me you won't tell Anthony what I'm about to say."

Amber nodded.

"I promise."

Shayla sat down and took a deep breath.

"I'm starting to think Anthony isn't telling us everything."

Amber frowned.

"About what?"

"The custody situation. D'Nisha. Even Kai."

Amber leaned forward.

"Why do you think that?"

Shayla pulled out her phone.

"I found these messages."

Amber looked at the screen.

They were conversations between Anthony and an unknown number.

The messages were vague, but one line immediately caught Amber's attention:

"Nobody can know until the right moment."

Amber looked shocked.

"Who is this?"

"I don't know."

"And Anthony won't tell you?"

Shayla shook her head.

"Every time I ask, he changes the subject."


THE PLAN

Amber looked at Shayla.

"You need to confront him."

"I know."

"But not emotionally."

Shayla nodded.

"I want the truth first."

Amber suggested that Shayla make copies of the messages before confronting Anthony.

"If he deletes anything, you'll still have proof."

Shayla agreed.

Neither woman noticed that someone had left a car outside.


ANTHONY ARRIVES

The front door suddenly opened.

Both women froze.

Anthony walked inside.

He stopped immediately when he saw Amber sitting with Shayla.

His expression changed.

"What are you two doing?"

Shayla quickly put her phone down.

"Talking."

Anthony looked suspicious.

"About what?"

Amber stood up.

"Nothing you need to worry about."

Anthony frowned.

"That's not an answer."

Shayla stepped forward.

"Maybe because you haven't been giving us answers."

Anthony's face became serious.

"What does that mean?"


THE QUESTION

Shayla held up her phone.

"Who is this person?"

Anthony stared at the messages.

His face went pale.

"Where did you get those?"

Shayla immediately noticed his reaction.

"So you know who it is."

Anthony didn't answer.

Amber stepped forward.

"You've been keeping secrets."

Anthony shook his head.

"It's complicated."

Shayla's voice became emotional.

"Everything with you is complicated!"


THEN ANTHONY SAW THE FOLDER

On the table was a folder containing copies of the messages.

Anthony reached for it.

Shayla grabbed it first.

"Don't."

Anthony looked at her.

"You don't understand what you're looking at."

"Then explain it!"

Anthony hesitated.

"I can't."

Amber stared at him.

"Why?"

"Because if I tell you now, someone could get hurt."

The room went completely silent.


THE WORST POSSIBLE MOMENT

Suddenly, another voice came from the hallway.

"Too late."

Everyone turned.

D'Nisha was standing near the doorway.

Anthony's expression completely changed.

"D'Nisha?"

She looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"I knew you were hiding something."

Shayla stared at her.

"How did you get here?"

D'Nisha held up her phone.

"Anthony sent me a message earlier."

Anthony looked confused.

"I didn't send you anything."

D'Nisha's eyes widened.

"What?"

She showed them the message.

It had come from Anthony's number.

But Anthony immediately shook his head.

"That's not from me."


SOMEONE WAS IMPERSONATING ANTHONY

Amber took the phone.

The message told D'Nisha to come to Shayla's house immediately.

Someone had deliberately brought everyone together.

Anthony looked around the room.

"This is a setup."

Shayla's face went pale.

"Why would someone do this?"

Anthony looked at the mysterious messages again.

"Because they want us fighting."

Amber whispered,

"So someone has been manipulating all of us."

Anthony nodded.

"And they've been using my phone number."


THE SHOCKING DISCOVERY

Anthony checked his phone.

Several messages had been sent from his account while he was asleep the previous night.

He stared at the screen.

"I didn't send these."

D'Nisha became emotional.

"Then who did?"

Anthony didn't know.

Suddenly, Amber noticed something.

"Wait."

She pointed to one of the messages.

"Look at the wording."

Everyone leaned closer.

Amber explained that the same unusual phrase had appeared in another anonymous message she'd received during the contract drama.

"Until the right moment."

Anthony looked stunned.

"This isn't just about us."

Shayla asked,

"What do you mean?"

Anthony answered:

"Someone has been connected to all of this from the beginning."


THE PHONE CALL

Just then, Anthony's phone rang.

Unknown number.

Everyone stared at it.

Anthony answered.

"Hello?"

Silence.

Then a distorted voice spoke.

"You should have stayed out of it."

Anthony's expression hardened.

"Who are you?"

The caller laughed.

"You still don't understand."

Then the call ended.

Anthony immediately tried calling back.

The number was disconnected.


D'NISHA FINALLY SPEAKS

D'Nisha wiped away her tears.

"Anthony..."

He looked at her.

"I thought you were lying to me."

"I know."

"I thought you were choosing Shayla."

Anthony shook his head.

"I wasn't."

D'Nisha looked toward Shayla.

"I'm sorry."

Shayla nodded.

"Me too."

For once, the two women weren't fighting.

They were realizing they had been manipulated by the same person.


ANTHONY MAKES A DECISION

Anthony placed his phone on the table.

"We stop fighting."

Everyone looked at him.

"We stop accusing each other."

He looked at Shayla.

"We stop believing every message we receive."

Then he looked at D'Nisha.

"And we find out who is behind this."

Amber nodded.

"I'll help."

Shayla agreed.

"So will I."

D'Nisha looked at Anthony.

"Then let's find the truth."


But before anyone could move, Amber's phone buzzed.

She looked at the screen.

A new message had arrived.

"Congratulations. Now you're finally working together."

A second message appeared.

"That's exactly what I wanted."

Everyone stared at one another.

Anthony slowly whispered:

"Whoever this is..."

He paused.

"...they wanted all four of us in the same room."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.