😱 Anthony Pulls the Child Away While Shayla ARGUES Back! 👀

 

# 😱 Anthony Pulls the Child Away While Shayla ARGUES Back! 👀🔥


The atmosphere was already tense before Anthony even walked through the front door.


Shayla stood in the living room, holding the child close while trying to explain herself. Her voice was shaky, but she was clearly frustrated.


“Anthony, I’m not trying to start an argument,” Shayla said. “I’m trying to make sure he’s okay!”


Anthony stopped in his tracks.


“Then why are you yelling?” he asked.


“I’m not yelling!” Shayla fired back. “You just refuse to listen to me!”


The child looked between them, clearly uncomfortable with the tension.


Anthony immediately noticed.


“Okay, that’s enough,” Anthony said, stepping forward. “He doesn’t need to be standing here listening to us argue.”


Shayla tightened her arms around the child.


“Don’t tell me what he needs!” she snapped.


Anthony's expression changed.


“I’m not trying to fight with you, Shayla. I’m trying to protect him from this.”


“Protect him from WHAT?” Shayla demanded. “From his own mother?”


Anthony took a deep breath.


“No. From watching two adults turn every conversation into a war.”


For a moment, the room went completely silent.


Then Shayla shook her head.


“You always do this,” she said. “Whenever I disagree with you, you act like I’m the problem.”


Anthony stepped closer.


“And whenever I try to talk to you, you turn everything into an argument.”


“That’s because you never hear me!”


“I hear you,” Anthony replied. “I just don't always agree with you.”


That answer made Shayla even more upset.


“So now you’re just going to take him away from me?”


Anthony looked at the child and then back at Shayla.


“I’m taking him out of the middle of this argument.”


Shayla immediately stepped in front of him.


“No.”


Anthony stopped.


“Shayla…”


“No, Anthony. You're not just going to walk away with him while I'm standing here.”


“I’m not taking him away from you,” Anthony said calmly. “I’m taking him into the other room so he doesn't have to listen to us.”


But Shayla wasn't convinced.


“You always say that, and then somehow I’m the one left standing here wondering what you're planning.”


Anthony's patience was running thin.


“I'm not planning anything!”


“Then why are you acting like this?”


“Because you’re arguing in front of him!”


Shayla looked toward the child.


The child had become noticeably quiet.


That silence suddenly hit both of them.


Anthony softened his voice.


“Look at him, Shayla.”


She looked down.


The child wasn't crying, but his expression showed that he was scared by the adults arguing.


Shayla's face immediately changed.


For a few seconds, she didn't say anything.


Anthony gently reached toward the child.


“Come on, buddy. Let's go get some air.”


Shayla hesitated.


Then Anthony carefully took the child with him and stepped toward the hallway.


But Shayla followed.


“Anthony!”


He stopped.


“What?”


“You don't get to make every decision by yourself.”


Anthony turned around.


“And you don't get to turn every decision into a fight.”


Shayla crossed her arms.


“I’m his mother.”


“And I'm his father,” Anthony replied.


The tension immediately returned.


Shayla stared at him.


“Then act like it.”


Anthony looked stunned.


“What does that mean?”


“You heard me.”


Anthony shook his head.


“I've been trying to act like a father. I've been trying to be there. I've been trying to keep things stable.”


“Stable?” Shayla laughed bitterly. “You call this stable?”


“No,” Anthony said. “This isn't stable. That's exactly why I'm trying to change it.”


Shayla's expression softened slightly.


“What are you talking about?”


Anthony looked down at the child.


“I don't want him growing up thinking that love means people screaming at each other.”


Shayla didn't answer.


Anthony continued.


“I don't want him thinking he has to choose between us. I don't want him wondering whether Mom is mad at Dad or Dad is mad at Mom.”


Shayla's eyes became watery.


“Then stop making me feel like I have to fight you for everything.”


Anthony looked directly at her.


“Maybe we both need to stop fighting.”


That statement caught Shayla completely off guard.


She expected another argument.


Instead, Anthony walked toward the door.


“Where are you going?” Shayla asked.


“Outside. Just for a few minutes.”


“With him?”


Anthony nodded.


“I need to calm down. And he needs some fresh air.”


Shayla stared at him.


Then she slowly nodded.


“Fine.”


Anthony opened the door.


But before he stepped outside, Shayla called his name.


“Anthony.”


He turned around.


“What?”


She wiped her eyes.


“Don't keep him away from me.”


Anthony's expression softened.


“I won't.”


Then he added quietly:


“But you have to promise me something too.”


“What?”


“Don't make him feel like he has to take sides.”


Shayla looked down.


After a long pause, she nodded.


“I promise.”


Anthony walked outside with the child.


Shayla remained standing in the doorway, watching them disappear down the walkway.


For the first time that night, she wasn't angry.


She was thinking.


Minutes later, Anthony returned.


The child was smiling again.


Shayla immediately walked toward them.


“Come here, baby.”


Anthony handed the child back to her.


The child hugged Shayla tightly.


Anthony watched silently.


Shayla looked at him.


“I’m sorry.”


Anthony raised an eyebrow.


“For what?”


“For arguing in front of him.”


Anthony nodded.


“I’m sorry too.”


Shayla looked surprised.


“You?”


“Yeah,” Anthony said. “I could've handled it better.”


She smiled faintly.


“So what happens now?”


Anthony looked between Shayla and the child.


“Now we stop trying to win arguments and start trying to protect our family.”


Shayla nodded.


But just as the tension seemed to disappear, Anthony's phone suddenly rang.


He looked at the screen.


His face immediately changed.


Shayla noticed.


“Who is that?”


Anthony didn't answer.


“Anthony?”


He slowly put the phone in his pocket.


“We need to talk.”


Shayla's smile disappeared.


“About what?”


Anthony looked at her seriously.


“There’s something you don't know.”


Shayla froze.


“What don't I know?”


Anthony took a deep breath.


“I just got a message... and it changes everything.”


Shayla stared at him.


What message?”


Anthony looked toward the child, then back at Shayla.


“I think someone has been lying to both of us.”


And suddenly, the argument from earlier didn't seem like the biggest problem anymore.


Because whatever Anthony had just discovered was about to turn their entire situation upside down. 😱🔥

No comments

Powered by Blogger.