Amber Refuses to Marry Dave! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ “You’re too suspicious. I can’t spend my life with you!” ๐Ÿ’” Will their relationship survive


 

๐Ÿ’” AMBER REFUSES TO MARRY DAVE! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ “YOU’RE TOO SUSPICIOUS. I CAN’T SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU!” — WILL THEIR RELATIONSHIP SURVIVE?

Dave thought the moment he had been waiting for had finally arrived.

For weeks, he had been planning the perfect proposal.

He had imagined Amber's reaction.

He pictured her crying tears of happiness, hugging him, and saying yes.

Dave truly believed their relationship was ready for the next step.

But there was one problem.

Amber wasn't convinced.

The closer Dave got to proposing, the more uncertain she became.

It wasn't because she didn't care about him.

She did.

That was what made everything so complicated.

Amber loved Dave.

But she no longer trusted him completely.

There had been too many unexplained phone calls.

Too many secretive conversations.

Too many moments when Dave's story didn't seem to match what she had seen.

Whenever Amber asked questions, Dave accused her of being suspicious.

And whenever Dave tried to reassure her, Amber felt like he was avoiding the real issue.

One evening, Dave finally decided it was time.

He invited Amber to dinner at a beautiful restaurant.

Amber arrived expecting a normal evening.

But when she saw the candles and the nervous look on Dave's face, she immediately knew something was different.

"Dave, what's going on?"

He smiled.

"Just relax. Tonight is about us."

Amber sat down.

For a while, everything seemed perfect.

They talked about their memories.

They laughed about the early days of their relationship.

Dave told Amber how much she meant to him.

Then the waiter brought dessert.

Dave stood up.

Amber immediately noticed.

"Dave?"

He reached into his pocket.

Amber's heart stopped.

Dave got down on one knee.

"Amber, I know we've been through a lot."

Amber's eyes filled with tears.

"But through everything, you're still the person I want beside me."

He opened the ring box.

"Will you marry me?"

The restaurant seemed to disappear.

Amber stared at the ring.

Everyone around them was watching.

Dave smiled nervously.

"Amber?"

She couldn't speak.

For several seconds, she just looked at him.

Then she slowly shook her head.

Dave's smile disappeared.

"No?"

Amber's eyes filled with tears.

"I'm sorry."

Dave stood up.

"Why?"

Amber looked at him.

"Because I can't."

Dave looked devastated.

"You love me."

"I do."

"Then why?"

Amber took a deep breath.

"Because I don't trust you."

Dave stared at her.

"What?"

Amber finally said the words she had been holding inside.

"You're too suspicious. I can't spend my life with you."

Dave looked around the restaurant.

People were still watching.

He lowered his voice.

"Amber, this isn't the time."

"It is."

She wiped away a tear.

"If I say yes tonight, I'll always wonder whether I'm making the biggest mistake of my life."

Dave sat down.

"Tell me what I've done."

Amber shook her head.

"It's not one thing."

"Then what is it?"

"You hide your phone."

Dave immediately became defensive.

"Because I deserve privacy."

"I agree."

Amber continued.

"But privacy and secrecy aren't the same thing."

Dave had no response.

Amber went on.

"You disappear and don't explain where you've been."

"I've told you why."

"Sometimes."

She looked at him.

"And then I find out things from other people."

Dave sighed.

"You're overthinking everything."

Amber's expression changed.

"That's exactly what I'm talking about."

Dave became frustrated.

"So you think I'm cheating?"

"I don't know what to think."

"Then trust me."

Amber shook her head.

"Trust isn't something you can demand."

That sentence hit Dave hard.

He looked down at the ring.

"I planned this for weeks."

Amber nodded.

"I know."

"I wanted to give you everything."

"I know."

"Then why won't you give me a chance?"

Amber's voice broke.

"Because I don't want to marry someone I'm constantly questioning."

Dave looked at her.

"What do you want me to do?"

Amber answered:

"Tell me the truth."

"About what?"

"Everything."

Dave became silent.

Amber immediately noticed.

"There."

"What?"

"That silence."

She shook her head.

"Every time I ask something difficult, you go quiet."

Dave finally said:

"There's nothing going on."

Amber looked at him.

"Then prove it."

Dave hesitated.

"How?"

"Stop making me feel crazy for asking questions."

Dave nodded slowly.

Maybe Amber wasn't rejecting him forever.

Maybe she was asking him for one final chance to rebuild the trust between them.

But Dave wasn't ready to give up on the relationship.

He put the ring back in the box.

"Okay."

Amber looked surprised.

"Okay?"

"I won't pressure you."

He paused.

"But I'm not giving up."

Amber's eyes filled with tears.

"Dave..."

"I love you."

She looked away.

"I love you too."

"Then let's fix this."

For a moment, it seemed like there might still be hope.

But when they left the restaurant, Dave received a message.

He looked at his phone.

His face immediately changed.

Amber noticed.

"Who was that?"

Dave locked his phone.

"Nobody."

Amber stared at him.

"Dave."

"It's nothing."

Amber shook her head.

"See?"

Dave looked at her.

"What?"

"This is exactly why I said no."

She walked away.

Dave stood there holding the engagement ring.

He realized that his own secrecy had just cost him the moment he had dreamed about.

But the message on his phone contained something Amber didn't know.

It was from someone who had been warning Dave for days.

"You need to tell Amber the truth before she hears it from someone else."

Dave stared at the screen.

He knew exactly what they were talking about.

There was something from his past he had never told Amber.

Something he had convinced himself didn't matter anymore.

But now it could destroy their entire relationship.

Meanwhile, Amber returned home.

She sat on the edge of her bed and cried.

She wasn't happy about saying no.

Part of her wished she could have accepted the ring.

She imagined what their life could have looked like.

A wedding.

A home.

A family.

But she couldn't build that future on doubt.

Then her phone buzzed.

It was a message from an unknown number.

"You were right not to marry Dave."

Amber froze.

Another message appeared.

"He hasn't told you everything."

Amber's heart started racing.

She typed:

"Who is this?"

The person replied:

"Someone who knows what Dave has been hiding."

Amber stared at the screen.

Then a photograph arrived.

It showed Dave standing with someone Amber had never seen before.

Her hands began shaking.

She immediately called Dave.

He answered.

"Amber?"

"Who is that?"

Silence.

"Dave, I'm asking you a question."

He finally said:

"I can explain."

Amber closed her eyes.

"That's what I was afraid of."

She ended the call.

Dave sat alone, staring at his phone.

He knew he couldn't keep running from the truth.

If he wanted any chance of saving his relationship with Amber, he would have to tell her everything.

But the secret wasn't what Amber thought.

And when she finally discovered the real reason Dave had been meeting that mysterious person, she would have to decide whether the relationship was worth saving.

Because Amber had refused the ring.

She had refused to marry him.

But she hadn't completely closed the door.

The question was whether Dave could finally give her the one thing she wanted most:

The truth.

TO BE CONTINUED… ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ”ฅ

This is a fictional dramatic story created for entertainment.  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.