A heated argument has started between Wayne and Amber
A Heated Argument Has Started Between Wayne and Amber! 😱🔥
Nobody expected the conversation between Wayne and Amber to turn into a full-blown argument.
It started quietly.
Wayne and Amber had been sitting in the same room for several minutes, both clearly frustrated but neither willing to say what was really bothering them.
The atmosphere was uncomfortable.
Finally, Amber broke the silence.
“Wayne, are you actually going to talk to me, or are you just going to keep pretending everything is fine?”
Wayne looked at her.
“I don't know what you want me to say.”
Amber immediately shook her head.
“That right there is the problem.”
THE TENSION FINALLY BOILS OVER
Wayne leaned back.
“Amber, we've already talked about this.”
“No, we haven't,” Amber replied. “You talked. I listened. That's not the same thing.”
Wayne's expression changed.
“So now I don't listen?”
“I didn't say that.”
“You didn't have to.”
Amber sighed.
“See? Every time I try to explain how I feel, you turn it into an argument.”
Wayne stood up.
“Because it feels like no matter what I do, you're already convinced I'm wrong.”
Amber stared at him.
“Maybe because you keep giving me reasons to question you.”
The room suddenly went silent.
That sentence hit Wayne hard.
AMBER DEMANDS ANSWERS
Amber had been holding her feelings inside for too long.
She wanted Wayne to explain why certain decisions had been made without talking to her.
She wanted to know why she kept hearing important information from other people instead of Wayne himself.
And most importantly, she wanted to know whether she could still trust him.
“I'm not asking for anything crazy,” Amber said. “I just want honesty.”
Wayne responded:
“I've been honest.”
Amber laughed bitterly.
“Then why does everything keep coming out later?”
Wayne shook his head.
“Because sometimes I don't tell you something immediately because I know how you're going to react.”
Amber's eyes widened.
“So now you're blaming me?”
“I'm saying your reaction makes things harder.”
“My reaction?” Amber asked.
“Yes.”
Amber stood up.
“Wayne, you're the one keeping things from me!”
THE ARGUMENT GETS LOUDER
Their voices became louder.
Neither of them seemed willing to back down.
Wayne said he was tired of being questioned about every decision.
Amber said she was tired of being expected to trust someone who wouldn't communicate with her.
“You don't understand what this feels like!” Amber shouted.
“And you don't understand what it's like having everyone expect me to fix everything!” Wayne replied.
Amber became quiet.
For a moment, Wayne realized how emotional the conversation had become.
But Amber wasn't finished.
“You know what hurts the most?”
Wayne looked at her.
“What?”
“You act like I don't matter until I finally get angry.”
Wayne stared at her.
“That isn't true.”
“Then prove it.”
WAYNE FINALLY OPENS UP
Wayne took a deep breath.
“I've been under pressure too.”
Amber didn't respond.
“I've been trying to keep everything together,” he continued. “And every time something goes wrong, everyone looks at me.”
Amber's expression softened slightly.
“Then tell me that.”
Wayne looked confused.
“What?”
“Tell me you're struggling. Tell me you're overwhelmed. Don't shut me out and then get angry when I ask questions.”
Wayne sat down.
For the first time during the argument, his voice became calm.
“Maybe you're right.”
Amber wasn't expecting that.
She sat down across from him.
THE REAL ISSUE
After several minutes, they finally started talking instead of shouting.
Amber explained that she wasn't angry because Wayne had made mistakes.
She was angry because she felt excluded.
“I don't need you to be perfect,” she said. “I need you to be honest with me.”
Wayne nodded.
“I understand.”
“And if you make a decision that affects me, I want to hear it from you.”
“I understand.”
Amber looked at him.
“Do you really?”
Wayne nodded.
“Yes.”
THEN WAYNE REVEALS SOMETHING
Wayne admitted that there was another reason he'd been distant.
He had been dealing with a situation he hadn't known how to explain.
He was afraid that if Amber found out, she would immediately assume the worst.
Amber's eyes widened.
“What situation?”
Wayne hesitated.
“I've been trying to solve something before telling you.”
Amber frowned.
“What is it?”
Wayne didn't answer immediately.
That silence made Amber nervous again.
“Wayne…”
He finally said:
“There are people talking.”
“About what?”
“About us.”
Amber stared at him.
“Who?”
Wayne shook his head.
“I don't want to name anybody until I know exactly what's happening.”
Amber became frustrated.
“That's exactly what I'm talking about!”
Wayne raised his hands.
“I'm trying to protect you.”
“I don't need you to protect me by keeping me in the dark!”
AN UNEXPECTED MESSAGE
Before the argument could continue, Wayne's phone buzzed.
Both of them looked at it.
Wayne picked it up.
His expression immediately changed.
Amber noticed.
“What is it?”
Wayne didn't answer.
“Wayne?”
He slowly turned the phone toward her.
It was a message from someone neither of them expected.
The message suggested that someone had been spreading information about their private conversations.
Amber's face went pale.
“So somebody really has been talking about us?”
Wayne nodded.
“That's what I've been trying to tell you.”
Amber looked at the message again.
“Who sent this?”
Wayne replied:
“I don't know.”
THE ARGUMENT TAKES A NEW TURN
Suddenly, the disagreement between Wayne and Amber didn't seem like the biggest problem anymore.
They both realized they might have been arguing while somebody else was intentionally creating confusion between them.
Amber looked at Wayne.
“Why didn't you show me this earlier?”
Wayne admitted:
“I was trying to figure it out first.”
Amber sighed.
“You should've told me.”
“I know.”
She looked down.
“I shouldn't have yelled at you either.”
Wayne smiled slightly.
“I wasn't exactly calm myself.”
That finally made Amber laugh.
The tension began to disappear.
BUT AMBER HAS ONE CONDITION
Amber looked at Wayne seriously.
“If we're going to move forward, I need one thing.”
“What?”
“No more secrets.”
Wayne nodded.
“And if you hear something about me, ask me before believing it.”
Amber agreed.
“And you do the same.”
Wayne extended his hand.
“Deal?”
Amber looked at it.
Then she smiled.
“Deal.”
They shook hands.
But just as the moment seemed to settle everything, Amber's phone buzzed.
She looked at the screen.
Her smile disappeared.
Wayne noticed immediately.
“What happened?”
Amber slowly looked up.
“You're not going to believe who just messaged me.”
Wayne frowned.
“Who?”
Amber turned the phone toward him.
The message was short:
“You two should stop arguing about each other and start asking who is actually behind all of this.”
Wayne and Amber looked at one another.
The room went silent again.
Their heated argument had started over trust, communication, and unanswered questions.
But now they had something much bigger to deal with.
Someone might have been deliberately pushing them against each other.
And if that was true, the next question was obvious:
Who wanted Wayne and Amber to turn against each other—and how much did they already know? 😱🔥

Post a Comment